a true top 12

DeletedUser7319

Nicely done, very well thought out.

I honestly believe that BBaB will be joining the top 5, maybe not tomm, but in the near future. I think all the top 5 alliances will be around for awhile. Each have a weakness, but each is also very competitive and have alot of good members. Its exciting to have 5 very good alliances.

DeletedUser6486

Nicely done, very well thought out.

I honestly believe that BBaB will be joining the top 5, maybe not tomm, but in the near future. I think all the top 5 alliances will be around for awhile. Each have a weakness, but each is also very competitive and have alot of good members. Its exciting to have 5 very good alliances.

I agree with that with the exception of Brotherhood of Justice

DeletedUser7319

oh yea hahaha i was already thinking BBaB were in the top 5 haha got ahead of myself! Thanx decky geez, making me look bad in public haha

DeletedUser

hey if i got anything wrong my bad !!

remember 20% is my opinion !! and thats the part i dont care if you like :) please fell free to rebut and refute , but please stay the hell on topic!!! i will try to do one every couple weeks .. also thinking about a paper , but i dont have the time to do one by myself so if a couple guys wanna team up and lets get one going let me know and we will work something regardless of party lines:)

DeletedUser

hey if i got anything wrong my bad !!

remember 20% is my opinion !! and thats the part i dont care if you like :) please fell free to rebut and refute , but please stay the hell on topic!!! i will try to do one every couple weeks .. also thinking about a paper , but i dont have the time to do one by myself so if a couple guys wanna team up and lets get one going let me know and we will work something regardless of party lines:)

we're happy to pitch in with already completed ops, failures and successes if you're looking for stats tracking assistance, to keep a proper paper of what's current where, i bet the other big boys are willing to do something similar

DeletedUser

yea any way I can help you with newspapers or anything. I love the forums and it would be awesome if we could keep these active.

DeletedUser

yea any way I can help you with newspapers or anything. I love the forums and it would be awesome if we could keep these active.

you know it.... btw who should i be sending mins to ingame for their otherwise awesome tracking so far? im so lazy.......

DeletedUser

Confirmed. Frowny really does hiss like an alley cat over a dead bird when he gets mad.

DeletedUser

^why are you still here Bory's no one likes you!

/single tear

Also, look for Censored to move up two 2nd place soon. I have a feeling that now that PEs founder is starting over on the rim, that alliance will be crumbling soon. Censored has plenty of room for their best players FYI.

DeletedUser

/single tear

Also, look for Censored to move up two 2nd place soon. I have a feeling that now that PEs founder is starting over on the rim, that alliance will be crumbling soon. Censored has plenty of room for their best players FYI.

now why on earth would they want to join us? we're not relevant borys.

DeletedUser

horror makes a move to number 5 by absorbing most of team wargasm... knew those dudes who claimed they were the leaders from en server wargasm were lying (see top 12 sink or swim wargasm) also despite holding a clear advantage brotherhood of justice is dropping fast

DeletedUser

Why is it that grepo fans use a top 12 instead of top 10? I'm going to be a trend setter and just do 10. :)

10. Blue Steel: Completely unknown to me. I had to set the map on grepointel to extra large just to see where they were. A decent sized core in North West 56 but mostly spread out throughout that ocean. Prediction: Who cares?

9. Devil Dogs: Also unknown to me. Mostly in Ocean 44 with a half decent core in the south east corner but mostly spread out. Prediction: Given their proximity to Censoreds core these guys may play a role in determining the future of the server.

8. Brotherhood of Justice: Occupying 45 and 55 this alliance has a half decent core but also many members spread out. These guys have remained fairly quiet and there are murmurings of them not being able to hold their own against more aggressive alliances. Prediction: In two weeks they may be divided up between some of the larger alliances.

7. -=M4LoCK4=-: Very difficult to type... Mostly all in ocean 55, a great grouping of of islands. It seems they have a unified plan for expansion. Word is these guys started as a bunch of Brazilian players who came over from another server. I hear that large ethnic groups that move together can be pretty fanatical about their play style. While they have not been much of a trouble for me (I started off surrounded by them) many cannot say that. Prediction: Look for these guys to become a real world power.

6. Blood Bath and Beyond: This alliance looks like it has a controlling interest in the southern half of 55 with a smattering grouped up in the north. We have had some trouble with them. Not a lot mind you. Some players are clearly skilled, however they have yet to really emerge as a world power. Prediction: It will be interesting to see how their relationship with M4lock develops. I'd really like to see a shooting war between these two to see which is more capable.

5. Horror: A good group of islands in the north and east of 55 and a smattering of others around the ocean. These guys seem pretty capable but have yet to push forward with any type of agenda that I can see. Prediction: If Horror and BB&B ally against M4lock the locks would be smack in the middle of a world of hurt. I would really love to see how that worked out.

4. Sin.drome: I want to like Sin.drome. As it stands they seem a bit spread out but still with a strong presence in 55. I also don't like that they're allied to BB. They both have players that are in BB together on Tau so I'm not sure if Sin is like an academy or a free thinking own entity. There are a lot of good players here. I don't know who they're warring with but it seems to me like they're staying pretty quiet for one reason or another. Prediction: As soon as these guys choose a side and start shooting at someone they could really influence the outcome of this world.

3. Public Enemy: I really don't know how or why these guys got to #2 (now #3). They have a lot of big ticket players but their cities are arranged over 4 oceans with 3 mini-cores and a whole lot of stragglers all over the place. I don't believe there is much viability in an alliance that is so spread out and unable to bring it's maximum force to bear on any one area. Prediction: These guys will either consolidate their core players in one area or they will fall hard with their members being poached to any number of other alliances.

2. Censored: I'll reserve comment other than to say Back in #2 baby, yeah!

1. Bridgeburners: Truly deserving to be on top. Very good grouping of islands and clearly have a controlling interest in North West 55 with a clear strategy for expansion. Some things about this alliance have me wondering what's going on with them. For the first two weeks after BP these guys and the only other alliance worth fighting, Censored, were going at each other tooth and nail and then, almost over night....nothing. BB seems to have changed strategy from trying to own the best competition to trying to scoop up all of the little fish. They have done a great job absorbing all the "little fish" in their part of the ocean which will pay off in the long run but clearly don't possess the type of bravado that they had at the beginning. Prediction: Will continue to be a world power. Anxious to see how well they work the diplomacy as they are surrounded by a lot of decent alliances.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not true for Bridgeburners, after AD left, there just a mess..

DeletedUser

9. Devil Dogs: Also unknown to me. Mostly in Ocean 44 with a half decent core in the south east corner but mostly spread out. Prediction: Given their proximity to Censoreds core these guys may play a role in determining the future of the server.
i think there's some grepohug members in there

DeletedUser8821

Don't forget the French Kiss. We are on 3 seas, the 55(frontier with 65), the 65 and the 64. I don't know the others alliances, I'm french as my companions, but I could think, our experiences prove it in French Servers, we have a place on the top 12 or 10.

Good bye everybody I'm the only member who speak english, then Mail me for informations In Game.
Bad Ze Bulle, Diplomate French Kiss !