How and why the KB merged with HH.

DeletedUser

I am going to provide copy/pastes of how things went down in this world, so once and for all everyone can know what happened here. Character of people was established.

The decision to merge KB with HH to fight against Varden went down like this:

quoteeditdelete
Pirate Rich 2013-11-25 16:41
First off MK11 is a noob artist, dont ever believe him. Varden wants to go for us now so the best thing we can do is get this merge/pact with HH and vigil going asap. I have a nice trusted spy in varden now so we have a level playing field, its not josef either.

This is what was sent to me yesterday... varden thinks were idiots.

Dementio 2013-11-21 17:27
if we do go to war with KB, we need to find an empty island in their territory :D

Dr. Delirium 2013-11-21 17:48
lol. The maximum territory of isolated KB is only like one ocean thick. I suspect it will be thinner if they go to war with us cause some of their players will jump ship. If this happens, I will say now that I dont think we should ever accept Pirate Rich, WrongKnight, or foolskillnu into the alliance.

Dementio 2013-11-21 17:54
agreed.

topflite 2013-11-21 19:00
Those three are dead to me and us.

Dr. Delirium 2013-11-21 19:32
so are we doing Dementio as good cop, topflite as bad cop?
Not sure what we are supposed to say in this new thread. Is it a therapeutic thing like "I feel betrayed when you make deals with our enemies behind our back" ?

Husker Red 2013-11-21 19:50
I say let them join and then 10 mins. after the last joins I will boot all three.

Uckfa ouya 2013-11-21 21:44
I like Husker Red's thinking ;)

Dementio 2013-11-21 21:49
NO FAIR!!! I wanna kick one :(((

MK11 2013-11-22 00:55
That a good idea get the three noobs in and we take the group and kick the 3 out- I know for a fact that all KB will say thank you the Dictator and Traitors are gone. Those 3 threaten them and make them scared to even talk in their forum.

(end of pasted material by Pirate Rich)

We then all took a vote and every leader voted in favor of doing a fair and equal merge with HH, 50/50.

Varden would never give a fair merge, per their leader's statement here:
topoflite: "We are not merging with you and If we wanted we could crush you. No one from Varden or KB has ever attacked each other since the pact and I aim to keep it that way.
We are more than double your size. You can take your 50.50 merger idea and flush it down the toilet. Where in the he** did you ever get that idea."

So obviously, in the interest of trying to do something fair, all leaders voted on the merge with HH.
We did it. We made the merge happen. And for some reason, all of the Varden people blamed me. Me? Yup, everyone acted like I was the big boss that made everything happen, when in fact I was never anything more than an expert adviser and always downplayed my role in leadership. So the hate mail came at me nonstop. Even after months, I get new messages from people that need to seek mental help obviously. They are blocked now, thank goodness.

Anyway, we merged with HH as Hells Hornets. However, it wasn't good enough for Pirate Rich. He no longer had full ownership of an alliance. He didn't want to share the spotlight with anyone. So, in a selfish act akin to a child taking their ball and going home, he disbanded HH. Rather than simply leaving HH and restarting the Killer Beez in a more honorable fashion.

So he restarted the Killer Beez, and a lot of folks left the new HH and rejoined him, out of blind and misplaced loyalty.

Well now the time has come, and he's been given a seat in the house of Varden, so he left his KB behind and joined Varden. (Meanwhile, in US25, he disbanded the alliance there today, too.)

Deathakos has left, and Hells Hornets is no more. But there are other alliances out there, new alliances, new people shifting gears and moving around and colluding and conspiring to wage the war and keep it going. Thought I'm sure our kids will be in college by the time World Wonders get going in such a slow world...

From beginning to end, this is the story of the Hells Hornets and the merge that should have been, but was never given the fair chance to succeed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

topoflite: "We are not merging with you and If we wanted we could crush you. No one from Varden or KB has ever attacked each other since the pact and I aim to keep it that way.
We are more than double your size. You can take your 50.50 merger idea and flush it down the toilet. Where in the he** did you ever get that idea."

You misspelled our founders name. Please at least take the time to spell correctly when you fabricate quotes. BTW, nobody uses those grep emoticons in our forums...nice try though. Frankly, at this point nobody cares about any of this anymore anyways. This was all months ago. You are a sore loser. -Hells Hornets- is no more because we crushed them. Changing the name to The Asylum will not make a difference. You can continue to post quotes out of context and misinterpreted all you want. You only make yourself look bad. We all look forward to you quitting by going into vacation mode just like the rest of your pathetic alliance.

DeletedUser

Nothing out of context, copy and pasted exactly as it was. Emoticons show up here because of this forum post. If you copy and paste something from your alliance forum and post it here, it automatically does that. Try and see for yourself.

Fabricate quotes? Why don't you ask top to deny it himself because launching such an accusation?
Or how about this - put your money where your mouth is. Let's bet 500gold on this TRUTH.

I got the message itself, and I'm ready to forward it to you or a third party that confirm top's quote as being 100% exactly as he wrote it.

Want to bet? Step on up. You buy me 500 gold if you're wrong, I buy you 500 gold if I'm wrong.

Will someone that is not party to this please step up and receive the very message I'm talking about, and come back here and confirm and prove that what I say is 100% true and that Dr. Delirious is a liar and making false accusations?

Prediction: True to the MO of Varden, Dr.D won't be back to face the truth. They like to make false accusations and accuse others of lying and then they run away when proof is offered. And after being proven wrong, they will never admit it, never apologize, but simply act like nothing happened.

DeletedUser

This is not proof of anything other than that you are unable to convey any meaningful message. Anybody can edit a quote. Anybody can take a quote out of context. I can never know for sure whether toplite said it or not and I dont care. You can't know either. The fact is that you spelled his name wrong in the quote which makes it automatically suspicious. His name is not "topoflite". If you are cutting and pasting these quotes, how did you make an error in name spelling?

You once again missed the point anyways. Nobody cares about quotes from months ago whether they are true or not!!! There is no context to them, so they prove nothing! The truth is we are demolishing your alliance! The truth is you can not beat us! The truth is Varden!

DeletedUser

Dodge, deflect. Typical. So I take that to mean you are yellow and refuse to BET?
I don't care about his name. I didn't copy his name, I copied the contents of his message.
You should know by now that it's impossible to edit or alter messages when you forward them to someone.
It's the ultimate 100% provable thing in this game. So FACE IT, let's bet 500gold that top wrote those exact words and I have the message from him to prove it. Will you address this next time and not dodge or deflect it?

Forum posts...yeah you can deny those all day long. But are you even denying your words yet? Are you saying you never posted the words above at the times indicated on your forum? Would ever single person quoted in that forum copy deny they said those words? Would take a bit of effort to get everyone on the same page and lie like that, but I wouldn't put it past you guys.
(for the record, the only words changed in the forum copy/paste were done by the mod here to remove cusswords and replace them with "noob")

DeletedUser

I do not believe you can buy gold for another player.. so your bet would be against game rules anyways. Again, you just said you copied and pasted topflite's name ...YET IT WAS SPELLED WRONG!!!! Do you even read what you write? You just said it is impossible to edit or alter messages when you forward them...yet it was SPELLED WRONG!!! I also said that I dont care whether he said it because it is completely irrelevant.

DeletedUser

Again, you just said you copied and pasted topflite's name
You need help. Get your eyes checked. Stop trolling.
I don't care about his name. I didn't copy his name, I copied the contents of his message.

So now you're accepting the truth that those words are the exact words that top wrote to me in a message?
You're completely backing up from your prior accusation, without even apologizing or admitting you were wrong?

Just like I predicted, huh? Now you shift gears from the accusation that I faked his message to playing the role of "what difference does it make?". Nice one, Mr.Hillary...

Regarding the bet: Forget the 500 gold. Make it an apology. You'll be the first of all Varden to ever step up with a shred of honor and admit you were wrong and apologize if I prove this. If I don't prove it, I'll apologize and ghost out of this world. How about that bet? You game? Go ahead, dodge and deflect and launch more accusations and threats and insults instead...

DeletedUser

The name is the most important part!!! Without the name, the quotes mean nothing!!!! Again, you completely miss the point!
You edited the message btw after I started typing.

DeletedUser

Always trolling, never facing reality. Typical.
Time of my edit = 14 minutes before your post.

Stop deflecting. Stop dodging. Answer to adjusted bet of admitting you're wrong and apologizing.
Your next post will be just like the rest, won't it?

Don't post unless you're going to answer my questions and address the truth. No more trolling from you.
You're the type of person, that even if I forwarded the message to you, you would claim you didn't get it, or fool your own eyes and claim that those words aren't there, even in the face of pure 100% evidence of truth. No more trolling, no more of this. Either step up or just be quiet.

DeletedUser

YOU admitted you edited the name on the post. Nothing you type can be trusted! YOU continually try to edit history to try to make it fit your own delusional truth.

DeletedUser

Dr. Delusional will now be ignored because all he can do is troll. You don't have the common courtesy to answer my questions, you will get no more response from me.

IMPORTANT: To everyone and anyone else, if you doubt the content of the message from toplite I've posted, please post and I will forward the message directly to you and you can see for yourself. Thank you. If anyone else has sincere questions, please post. To all others, you can easily see that Dr.D is nothing but a troll and his weak position clearly shows he lacks credibility, honor, or decent character.

DeletedUser

Yet another victory for Varden!

Varden will meet it's demise. Once everyone realizes how much of a tool topflite is. I am the reason the merge happened and it should have worked out if people were smart and had some courage.