BY-BY Censored

DeletedUser

Aww, did I make you mad Morg? Keep deleting my posts moderator. So lets see how brilliant you are Morg? Lets see how relevant your posts can be hypocrite. I notice that your last one is not relevant at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't pick at anybody anymore. Good natured ribbing is what I do now. I have no idea what you're talking about and I'm pretty sure you don't either.

I've seen this before. On Tau. That's why I've had such a problem with them. A week ago when they were down and out they didn't have much at all to say. They didn't trash talk or demean anybody. Now that the shoe is on the other foot AD comes out of hiding with all the boys and suddenly they've got lots to say. Frowny really put his heart and soul into the alliance and you all are trashing him for it. Good going. Congrats you now own the swing set on the playground. That CS barely stuck. There were half a dozen different ways it could have went differently but still you talk. No humility at all. Jesus wept.

HAHAHAHAHAHA BB was down and out a week ago?!?!??? thats the most ridiculous statement made here!

Censored is down to 6th in points, now I know that doesn't mean much but it does show a decline. Hopefully they can recover because I love gold users that make me some good cities, just please use your academy wisely so I don't have to reset anything such as diplomacy

DeletedUser

i have very little to say here ... but i noticed you said you cleaned out BB&B... you hit a city from a rookie player....the cs landed and then it got killed ..sorry but using us as a foil is not a good idea as we handled our business on that one :) perhaps thats why the guy quit?

a foil? mate it's the reason main i had no OLU in that city with which to snipe,and thanks for confirming it for me,but again.rofl and go ahead trav, talk about how you caught me and what i had there, i was so uncaring about the OLU left there he managed to gank it while i wasn't looking ( again, props where they are due)

DeletedUser

Frowny I want you to read the messages I am getting today from your members...

Here is one. The others cuss so much I can't post it here...

wintertoker420
hey so im in Censored and i hate itits run by a bunch of stupid little kids who care only for theemeslves id love to join you giuys... u seem like u rly noe what doing and i respect that
any way i can join u guys im very expiecered and have active and loyal to my allaince as long as my allaince is loyal to me :)

DeletedUser7319

Borys we have never been down in out, you guys have never once " 1 upped" us ever.....!!! I know you are upset that you are on the losing side.... once again. We have been Constantly battling you all everyday! We are victorious , you may not feel you have lost yet, but you have. And if i remember correctly, i addressed the issue of us not being on here as much like 2 days ago... we were busy making your alliance our little whipping boy!!

I have really nothing bad to say to frowny, as he as always been respectful of me, so i will show the same. What i will say, is that i thought he woulda put up a better fight.

DeletedUser8262

Frowny I want you to read the messages I am getting today from your members...

Here is one. The others cuss so much I can't post it here...

wintertoker420
hey so im in Censored and i hate itits run by a bunch of stupid little kids who care only for theemeslves id love to join you giuys... u seem like u rly noe what doing and i respect that
any way i can join u guys im very expiecered and have active and loyal to my allaince as long as my allaince is loyal to me :)

I hope you dont mind that we took him in, i know you guys probably declined him but he was a little closer to us then you guys, * sneaks away unseen and hides in the dark corner *

DeletedUser

That is fine goldlemur as I liked him. Just didn't have space. But please refrain from taking in the refugees... as we want them gone. You can conquer them just don't invite them. They are also very easy to conquer.

DeletedUser8262

That is fine goldlemur as I liked him. Just didn't have space. But please refrain from taking in the refugees... as we want them gone. You can conquer them just don't invite them. They are also very easy to conquer.

Exactly what we plan to do, but atm we have war problems of our own we need to handle

DeletedUser

says the man grabbing fugees as fast as he can. what, going to deny it? you start are going up due to the rats jumpping ships with the cities alliance secured and handed off to them, as they were unable to do it themselves. ever wonder why we stopped sending all CS out for 48 hours?it was because of the 4 main instigators you brought so lovingly into your fold. they thought they could take on anything alone, and were determined to sink alliance by demanding we helped with unplanned sieges. seriously, how can you guys even say anything about the caliber of your players when you're grabbing the trash off the walk and propping it up. because this is the only way you guys have a chance? BB can't kill censored so you try to get the tweens to do it for you? rofl.\by the way, this is the caliber od your players: [3:16:25 PM] BBCBUS: good job killing the alliance

<3 <3 love his rage. love his style, love everything about him. can i join yous guis?

DeletedUser

Nope not going to deny it, but since we were the ones fighting you and we were the ones who brought you down, we are the ones that get to have your members. It is that simple.

btw you are sounding more and more like China right now. You have to get your posts approved before you post them in the alliance. You have to get conquests approved before you send your CS? What? We have members post ok I will be sending this CS here at this time, can anyone help with (and they put in their requests). They land 95% of all of their CS. The reason your CS may have been "unplanned" is actually because you would delete the CS OUT thread and leave them to dry... Leaders should always help. Even if it is a lost cause leaders help.

I feel confident that I can say I have respect among my members. In both tau and byzantium. He lead in byzantium and am second in command on tau. Both in number 1 alliances that have double the second alliance's points. Now how is this possible unless I have good leadership skills?

Also what do you mean BB can't kill *CENSORED* we took 2 5K cities from you while you failed a CS on us and got no cities. I have personally taken more cities from your alliance than your alliance has taken from us... I didn't want to brag about my own accomplishments... but you have brought me to it...

DeletedUser7319

Stats dont lie.....

Frowny is speaking from emotion, its hard to accept that your alliance has failed.... we heard all of this same stuff on another server, and honestly we cant be touched there. Its starting to look the same here....

DeletedUser

Nope not going to deny it, but since we were the ones fighting you and we were the ones who brought you down, we are the ones that get to have your members. It is that simple.

btw you are sounding more and more like China right now. You have to get your posts approved before you post them in the alliance. You have to get conquests approved before you send your CS? What? We have members post ok I will be sending this CS here at this time, can anyone help with (and they put in their requests). They land 95% of all of their CS. The reason your CS may have been "unplanned" is actually because you would delete the CS OUT thread and leave them to dry... Leaders should always help. Even if it is a lost cause leaders help.

I feel confident that I can say I have respect among my members. In both tau and byzantium. He lead in byzantium and am second in command on tau. Both in number 1 alliances that have double the second alliance's points. Now how is this possible unless I have good leadership skills?

Also what do you mean BB can't kill *CENSORED* we took 2 5K cities from you while you failed a CS on us and got no cities. I have personally taken more cities from your alliance than your alliance has taken from us... I didn't want to brag about my own accomplishments... but you have brought me to it...
posts arn't approved, targets are, becausewe were tired of people like the ones you just took from us launching CS and panic posting for support mid way. that's about all i have to say about that.update, i really screwed the pooch, i was so messed up from lack of sleep guarding and assisting the alliance with everything i have that i was looking at a report instead of troop count when i first screamed for help, and begged BBCUS to save me, i'm about to post actual reports here so there's no question. and no. 400 sword wouldn't have made a difference against this at all. but that's not the real issue here is it? had i not been incorrect about the numbers 400 sword would have steamrolled what i thought was there.

http://imgur.com/HeNDSCU

DeletedUser8463

Lol why so much divine envoy. Could you please attack me with a divine envoy nuke

DeletedUser

frowny ! listen bro!

Delibrium has taken more cities from your alliance than your whole alliance has taken from BB = Horrible Leadership you guys are DONE

DeletedUser

devines were there because i had favor to blow on the attempt to stop a siege, you don't do everything possible?
as for stats don't lie? we're still #1 ABP and DBP for the moment. with all the fat trimmed.
and yessir, my newb toon stats are horrible so far, that's ok, after a year off who wouldn't be a little rusty?

DeletedUser8466

devines were there because i had favor to blow on the attempt to stop a siege, you don't do everything possible?
as for stats don't lie? we're still #1 ABP and DBP for the moment. with all the fat trimmed.
and yessir, my newb toon stats are horrible so far, that's ok, after a year off who wouldn't be a little rusty?

Oh frowny. You and your excuses. It's funny how several of us who have never spent a dime on this game can still be ahead of you, even after we've done nothing but help the alliance. Even gold isn't covering up your mistakes. But you'll still say something about how us "refugees", as you like to call us, were so self-centered we never helped anyone, or omething about how you spend 20 hours on here a day. You're the prime reason we left, frowny. You had a week to right the ship, but instead flipped it over, and now you're watching it sink.

DeletedUser

We will not kick anyone for their opinions bro...

None of this would have been said if someone didnt post their RL issues in the externals. You dont throw stuff out their like that if you dont wanna hear someones Honest opinions, i gave my opinion and so did cirrhosis. Borys you are the biggest pot stirrer of them all, i know you guys in censored dont value opinions.

I remember in the beggining of this world, someone said we would have issues bc we had to many " Volatile" personalities in our alliance, we dont cage those with volatile personalities, we let them loose and out of their cage. They are free and do as they please, as long as their gameplay follows BB directive, and if it doesnt they get kicked and conquered.

that was me:) so far so good though but its only been 2 weeks !

DeletedUser

Oh frowny. You and your excuses. It's funny how several of us who have never spent a dime on this game can still be ahead of you, even after we've done nothing but help the alliance. Even gold isn't covering up your mistakes. But you'll still say something about how us "refugees", as you like to call us, were so self-centered we never helped anyone, or omething about how you spend 20 hours on here a day. You're the prime reason we left, frowny. You had a week to right the ship, but instead flipped it over, and now you're watching it sink.
excuses for what mate? the reason i had devines there? rofl k. and you're right, i had a week, you guys didn't even have the abillity to make it a day longer. and yeah, i use my gold... for alliance only. you should know, i'm the one who always casts the spells, sent the minerals to anyone needing them, etc etc. and yeah, i'm nothing major here, i wasn't trying to be, i was trying to help everyone grow together which we can do now you're gone.

DeletedUser8466

excuses for what mate? the reason i had devines there? rofl k. and you're right, i had a week, you guys didn't even have the abillity to make it a day longer. and yeah, i use my gold... for alliance only. you should know, i'm the one who always casts the spells, sent the minerals to anyone needing them, etc etc. and yeah, i'm nothing major here, i wasn't trying to be, i was trying to help everyone grow together which we can do now you're gone.

Excuses like you're "rusty". How do you get rusty at this game? Taking a year off doesn't change your ability to land support a second or two after a CS. I should know, eh? I asked for 3 spells in 2 weeks, and gave out over 20. Never asked for resources, and sent out over 10k. But I'm not looking for praise like you are. You're nothing major in Censored? Then explain why you were the one who always came up with the rules that nobody liked. Just accept the fact that Censored is no longer a major player in this world, and that soon it will be devoured.