Omega war gossip

DeletedUser

So out of every leader in this world I've dealt with, the only good ones are the guys in the beginning, Legacy (now that they've gotten smart lol), and Admiralreynolds.

Can I please have some smart and good leaders down here with me?

Seriously. Even FC 1&2 leaders are horrible. It's like, why bother playing if you cannot even lead your alliance correctly?

DeletedUser

So out of every leader in this world I've dealt with, the only good ones are the guys in the beginning, Legacy (now that they've gotten smart lol), and Admiralreynolds.

Seriously. Even FC 1&2 leaders are horrible. It's like, why bother playing if you cannot even lead your alliance correctly?

Frownybrown is pretty good...

DeletedUser

Oh jeez my bad Frowny!

I guess I left him out becuase I haven't had any "dealings" with him through diplomacy. Just casual conversation.

Thanks for the reminder though! lol

DeletedUser

Seriously. Even FC 1&2 leaders are horrible.It's like, why bother playing if you cannot even lead your alliance correctly?

STOGUS to the rescue...I can help lead....
maybe not ....

DeletedUser

LOL, what happened to your alliance dude? Much less are you still in O34?

DeletedUser

So since no one is doing anything here anymore and this is a "war gossip" thread, here's the latest:

Revelation is at war with 6 alliances and killing them all. We're having problems with Fight Club 1 & 2 as their leadership is poor and their leader is never online and their diplomacy is horrible. On top of that they cannot make up their own minds and break their own rules. Leaders of insidious ran from us (after provoking us), ditching their whole alliance to find refuge in Fight Club II. I'm not too thrilled about them taking these runaways in. Why would you want runaways in your alliance?

Killer Beez and their joint The Hive are moving towards the west towards the east side of Legacy. Issues there.

Don't know what's going on with The Beginning other than they all "left" to go to Byzantium. And are having their hands full with that.

The Shadow was defeated by Legacy (congrats).

Frownybrown's crew is silent. Silence is silent. And everyone else seems to be playing either "let's be friends" or 'let's play sim city".

Irish Brigade has failed and is now just a sitting alliance along with many others in O35.

And the fight for #14 - #18 i the world points wise is a close race constantly changing between: Revelation, BLACX, Pyroclastic Blast, and The Black Sun.

Fight Club II is not considered as they recently gained position and are open to everyone and their mother with joining. MRA (along with their joint).

Now, am I the only one who checks here anymore?

DeletedUser

I'm not playing too seriously here and my alliance isn't anything special, so it's nice to read about what is going on in the world. Thanks for the input, cause I still check here :)

DeletedUser

Avengers of Achilles in ocean 65. Very small and currently fighting Allies of Hades. So it's not looking too good for us.

DeletedUser

Sorry to hear that. I wish I could nuke all of Fight club. Their leader doesn't get on for a full day and when he doesnt, never responds to a thing. I do not see how his crew has gotten so big unless it's an MRA. And witha name like Fight club, you'd expect it to not be an MRA and have higher ABP.

DeletedUser

So since no one is doing anything here anymore and this is a "war gossip" thread, here's the latest:

Revelation is at war with 6 alliances and killing them all. We're having problems with Fight Club 1 & 2 as their leadership is poor and their leader is never online and their diplomacy is horrible. On top of that they cannot make up their own minds and break their own rules. Leaders of insidious ran from us (after provoking us), ditching their whole alliance to find refuge in Fight Club II. I'm not too thrilled about them taking these runaways in. Why would you want runaways in your alliance?

Killer Beez and their joint The Hive are moving towards the west towards the east side of Legacy. Issues there.

Don't know what's going on with The Beginning other than they all "left" to go to Byzantium. And are having their hands full with that.

The Shadow was defeated by Legacy (congrats).

Frownybrown's crew is silent. Silence is silent. And everyone else seems to be playing either "let's be friends" or 'let's play sim city".

Irish Brigade has failed and is now just a sitting alliance along with many others in O35.

And the fight for #14 - #18 i the world points wise is a close race constantly changing between: Revelation, BLACX, Pyroclastic Blast, and The Black Sun.

Fight Club II is not considered as they recently gained position and are open to everyone and their mother with joining. MRA (along with their joint).

Now, am I the only one who checks here anymore?
Ok idk where you are getting that we ran to byz, but many of us haven't. In fact most of us haven't. I think it is just me and exit if I am not mistaken. BB has more beginning players than us I think and it is not affecting our play on this server as our crew here is solid. Stop spreading rumors ;)

DeletedUser

Lol well that's why I said "Don't know what's going on with TB". Because I haven't heard a thing from you guys with anything war related in this world.

But hey, I'll keep spreading them so that maybe you guys can catch someone off guard ;)