Top 12 Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser6486
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Wow. 8 to 12 hours a day. Do you guys not have jobs? Girlfriends? Jeeze. That's a little creepy. I have both but I play on mobile to make up for it.

How's that mobile ap been for ya the past 45 days Borys?
To be honest, I missed you, I missed getting so much abp from you and hearing you complain and getting all your fan mail, I may have to dig some of that up even.

DeletedUser

How's that mobile ap been for ya the past 45 days Borys?
To be honest, I missed you, I missed getting so much abp from you and hearing you complain and getting all your fan mail, I may have to dig some of that up even.

Good to know you still have a spy in our ranks. No one in BB ever got ABP from me. I was on the other side of the ocean don't you remember?

DeletedUser257

So you were simming in your core and then you went into vm when people left your alliance because that's what I'm getting from this conversation. That is weak Borys.

DeletedUser525

I will give it month before i comment on top 12 know doubt by then half the alliances will be gone by then then we will know who will be out in front.

DeletedUser8262

yo

the kid is here im going to do a good top 12 sink or swim real quick .. most of you should know better as this will al be different in 48 hrs but this is just my impressions as almost all of the top 12 invited me and i dipped into most before starting my own show so here goes ...my top 12 is 12 to 1 btw .....

number 12

-=M4LoK4=-

so upon review a bunch of guys i do not know a couple at the top seem to know how to build a city seem to be consolidating in the northeast part of 55 nice and quiet .. best of all they are not mass recruiting people .. being selective means they either all know one another or their leadership is smart

verdict :
FLOAT

WHY?
well the way i see it is that everyone and their mother wants new world and their academy if they stick with their current trend of quiet and low to the ground while they grow and expand they could jump far up the rankings before anyone notices them... nice going guys

11) wargasm

these guys .... you know how sometimes you are an alliance on the come up and there is an alliance that looks like they could be something and then you attack a couple times and they just explode ?
welcome to wargasm....made up of a few guys from myonia on the en server and some people they tricked into believing they knew what they were doing wargasm is a hot property if you are looking for good bp and guys willing to go down with the ship them there is your guys .....

verdict:
sink
why?
poor leadership .. they claim they come from the italian server .. could even be true .. but i smell weak leadership... and that will be there downfall

#10) Third Bureau

based in 45 mostly these guys not much to say on except they have 2 players i have heard of and they have had steady point gain today....

verdict:
float

#9) The Founders

in 55.. man what a nice core island they have .. but terrible stupid idiot name the founders .. what is the independence day? based on the name alone they should fail but they have that core .......

verdict:
swim

despite what others have said a good core will get you along way especially since no one will be conquest ready out of bp.... this means they will be around for awhile at least until someone can start taking their cities nice core fellas!

#8 iota reborn

these people could go either way .. according to their founder they come from iota ( hence the lame name) but he sounds to me like an 8 year old spewing his older brothers words ... forum was neat though and they at least seem to have some idea of what they are talking about .. like wargasm could be a meal for an up and coming alliance though

verdict
float

WHY?
simple ... they live thanks to our mra friends in new world

#7 public enemy

i am not really sure why everyone is crowing for these guys ... can they build yes that is obvious because they have the best average of any alliance to this point .. but building is not how you win folks .. they are spread out .. no real core .. my guess is a large portion of them are a premade...

verdict:
SWIM
WHY?
everyone will be afraid of them for some reason i cannot yet define .. i see this world as pact o rama as soon as bp ends .. personally i would gun for them first ..they would have to prove to me they are worth anything

#6 W.A.R

hmmm either they are from another world or a spinoff of wargasm from myonia .. dont you just hate how these people lack the imagination to come up with a new name when they hop worlds? alliance biting ....lame flip side of that is these guys have a nice core .. nice core usually means success ladies and gentlemen

verdict
swim
WHY?
name biting aside i like the core .. and good core means they will rise simply because no one will try them

#5 illegal aliens

another one everyone likes but dont see why no real core .. decent recruiting and nice and quiet leadership ... its a nice combination

verdict
float

it will come down to what happens when the mras break up .. illegal aliens will swell in number i think and then hit the wall .... bye bye aliens but for now they are sitting pretty .. stupid name though:)

#4 lawless

stupid name but great profile good job whoever you are .. gaining ground in northeast 55 i like what i see .. could be a real contender also could be a pretender .. end of bp will tell

verdict:
swim
WHY?
i am going to go out on a limb and say these guys will end up at the top for awhile .. they have prime position a solid core and good participation plus they have some distance from the core of the world where the new world feeding frenzy is about to kick off ... once the dust settles they should be sitting pretty and might stay there awhile ... dont make me look bad lawless

#3 bridgeburners
things i like about these guys
nice name ... i dig MBOF
solid core
active bunch by points

THINGS I DONT LIKE
the name its been done before
the leadership is a lil stuffy and pompus and they have no objective other than kill kill kill
means they will be really good for awhile and then flame out

for an alliance with potential that is a shame

verdict
swim
WHY?
if there leadership can back up the big talk they should be able to chew up the new worlds pretty quick with assists from everyone on the world , but again they may wear out their welcome pretty quick in the core . and from what my inside sources say they have some volatile personailities i think if they start taking L'S they will implode on their own .. but they are my favorite for the top spot right now ... can they hold idk...

1&2 new world

MRA
INCOMPETENT
INEXCUSABLE
LAME
LAME
LAME
TERRIBLE NAME
DID I MENTION LAME

verdict
FAIL

HIT THE THANKS IF YOU ENJOYED
PEACE -R.A.​

So ummmm . . . how many of these were you right on :D

DeletedUser

So ummmm . . . how many of these were you right on :D

actually i think as that was made while still in bp it was pretty accurate :)

m4lok is near the top as is public enemy lawless flamed out i got that wrong iota reborn and illegal aliens became censored

my alliance is now in there ... and most of the others are gone .... bb is still up there and as stated they were my pick for number 1....

DeletedUser8262

Well Public Enemy wasnt going to be up on that list as they were about only 100k last week until they merged but as for Lawless, they probably wouldnt had failed ( eventually though ) if their leader of founder disbanded them, we really need Alliance Milestones

DeletedUser525

As i previously stated it was too early for commenting on who would be in top 12, and look there's only what 4 alliances there from original top 12 post, and its only been over two weeks since it was made, just shows the changes a few weeks makes at the start of a new world. Yep need alliance milestones, maybe a newspaper and a rate the player as well, this forum so far has been used for slagging matches against each other, how about we actually get players talking to each other rate each other and make this forum bit more active than other forums, it was so active a week or two ago it gives everyone a chance to see whats going on in Byzantium.

DeletedUser

As i previously stated it was too early for commenting on who would be in top 12, and look there's only what 4 alliances there from original top 12 post, and its only been over two weeks since it was made, just shows the changes a few weeks makes at the start of a new world. Yep need alliance milestones, maybe a newspaper and a rate the player as well, this forum so far has been used for slagging matches against each other, how about we actually get players talking to each other rate each other and make this forum bit more active than other forums, it was so active a week or two ago it gives everyone a chance to see whats going on in Byzantium.

agree with this guy

side note i say it was pretty accurate based on who would sink or swim ..lol next mine was not the original sink or swim.. i think it was just the most in depth .. this weekend i will do another "true top 12 " to update it some .. also would like to hear about the other conflicts going on out there !!