Top 12 Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser6486
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I have given the founder of W.A.R. 2 days to prove his worth. He has only proven to be a fool, a braggart, and an empty flag. I have left the W.A.R. alliance. I imagine that others will very soon as well. At this point, I am a free agent, looking to join a real alliance. New World, do not send me a message. I already know that your leadership is worthless as well.

W.A.R. as an alliance is finished. There was only one person there who tried to step up and fill the leadership role, which was BudsAngel. I refused a leadership position as the founders actions continued show their true colors minuet by minuet.

lord what is going on??? is everyone on this world getting into their feelings tonight?

DeletedUser7319

^ NICE!!!

First post on the forums, and he shows some backbone! I like this guy!

DeletedUser

Has any Alliance pacted or in discussion of pacts yet? BP ends in 16 hrs.

DeletedUser6486

Even if two alliances were, they probably wouldn't post it on the forums, most alliances try to keep their pacts secret

DeletedUser7319

yea, prolly wouldnt be the smartest thing to post such things.....

Unless, you have an awesome great powerful noob alliance that likes to publish your pact mates in game!:eek:

DeletedUser

I tried to read your post Aprax but I didn't want to read a book. Reminiscent of the Tau forums though. Lots of talk. Lots of BS. I'm not talking smack or knocking players down. I'm just saying you didn't take us down in battle. Try not to get butthurt. This isn't personal, it's conquest. You're taking this very personal.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7319

Well to us its just conquest....

To you , it is run into VM , seems you are the only one butt hurt... Its ok borys, new server. Maybe you can gain some credibility back!

:)

DeletedUser6486

he already used all his vacation days, so no where to hide now

DeletedUser7319

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, best thing I've read all day, BB will be the only one to swim in this world, mark my words ladies.

Hello PAL!!!! Finally you show yourself!!! haha!! Aint no forum, like a crego forum haha!

DeletedUser

Crego, your inactive on tau...get back on there, please!

DeletedUser2770

crego is giving us a chance to catch up in ABP, thankfully as he was like 60k ahead of everyone [me] lol #2

Borys its ookay glad to see you have come back after 42 days and your still bothered.... I do think that we were giving your alliance a good butt whoopin before your members jumped ship, makes no difference were running the server and you ran away... Give us a few weeks and well have the same story just under a different server name

randaybara, your to funny

DeletedUser

crego is giving us a chance to catch up in ABP, thankfully as he was like 60k ahead of everyone [me] lol #2

Borys its ookay glad to see you have come back after 42 days and your still bothered.... I do think that we were giving your alliance a good butt whoopin before your members jumped ship, makes no difference were running the server and you ran away... Give us a few weeks and well have the same story just under a different server name

randaybara, your to funny

how so?thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

I made this account awhile ago. I dont listen to them anymore. I've moved on.