Top 12 Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser6486
  • Start date

DeletedUser

hi all, hows it going

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There's a few scenarios here in this world....

1.) first every one takes out new world and its little academy....
2.) Everyone goes against BB
3.) BB and IA team up and kill everyone in the world and then best each other up...
4.) BB and IA beat each other and then the number three alliances uses it's advantage and destroys both alliance and becomes the victor.
4.) every alliances goes into some world war....backing either BB or IA *

* I would want to see that happen....;)

DeletedUser

Expect pacts and NAPs to be flying in 1 hr 37 minutes. :)

i gotta agree with this guy .. i really do not see a bomb out everyone go crazy type of thing happening out of the gate .. for one thing , no is conquest ready yet !!!!!

you would have to spend like 100$ worth of gold to be ready in 3 days ... on a 3 -4 speed world i can make it in a week if im grinding ...3 days? i dont think so... i know my new pal apdaddy is planning to go off with his bridgeburners and i have half of IL /IA trying to reserve my city :) ... but the facts remain that it will be a couple days before anyone really makes in impact , in anything except the bp rankings ..which means that a smart alliance with a good core can hunker down and weather the storn and make it to conquest .. you could have a good shot at the title....

DeletedUser2770

speak for yourself phaedo for some reason exit has wanted a piece of us from day one... he has taken in all the members we have whooped from tau or sloppy seconds such as crying borys and lousy paul and has assembled a team of BB Spies oops I mean BB killers in his alliance....

Now according to some ppl they feel we use externals to sway public opinion so lets keep that going.... Our profile clearly states what we are here to do and that is to war.... We will be targeting every alliance especially ones like IA who think they offer us a challenge...

We do no double talking and we never lie, we tell you like it is all the time some appreciate it others cant handle it but wherever you or your alliance stands we make it clear...

Now I am no fool either and I know it is impossible to battle the whole server and naturally we are looking for friends here. That being said were looking for select friends and not just anyone especially not a mickey mouse alliance where us befriending you winds up hurting us...

Exit you wanted it and fortunately you have a team to come and get it.... Cant wait to see what unfolds

matt8mo

Artisan
1 New World SINK FAST
2 New World II SINK EVEN FASTER
3 BridgeBurners To victory
4 The Great Shadow Float
5 Lawless To hard to tell
6 Illegal Aliens Float
7 The Founders SINK
8 W.A.R. I dont know
9 Iota Reborn doesnt exist anymore
10 Public Enemy swim
11 Third Bureau i dont know
12 *Wargasm* sink

DeletedUser

speak for yourself phaedo for some reason exit has wanted a piece of us from day one... he has taken in all the members we have whooped from tau or sloppy seconds such as crying borys and lousy paul and has assembled a team of BB Spies oops I mean BB killers in his alliance....

Now according to some ppl they feel we use externals to sway public opinion so lets keep that going.... Our profile clearly states what we are here to do and that is to war.... We will be targeting every alliance especially ones like IA who think they offer us a challenge...

We do no double talking and we never lie, we tell you like it is all the time some appreciate it others cant handle it but wherever you or your alliance stands we make it clear...

Now I am no fool either and I know it is impossible to battle the whole server and naturally we are looking for friends here. That being said were looking for select friends and not just anyone especially not a mickey mouse alliance where us befriending you winds up hurting us...

Exit you wanted it and fortunately you have a team to come and get it.... Cant wait to see what unfolds

Crying Borys? What makes you say that?

FYI BB will use underhanded tactics to gain the advantage. They will try to recruit spies relentlessly and recruit out from under you if possible. They will lie and tell you they are your friends but as soon as your usefulness has come to an end they will turn on you. Just ask Veni Vedi Vici from Tau. They will try to bully you by giving you ultimatums and telling you who you can and cannot recruit. If you give in to this bullying they will continue to place ultimatums on you until you're forced to respond. Then they will act like a victim and tell everyone they were "attacked". These things I know. What I don't know is how this world is going to turn out. We'll see if they can't sneak their way to victory like they did in Tau.

DeletedUser

FYI BB will use underhanded tactics to gain the advantage. They will try to recruit spies relentlessly and recruit out from under you if possible. They will lie and tell you they are your friends but as soon as your usefulness has come to an end they will turn on you. Just ask Veni Vedi Vici from Tau. They will try to bully you by giving you ultimatums and telling you who you can and cannot recruit. If you give in to this bullying they will continue to place ultimatums on you until you're forced to respond. Then they will act like a victim and tell everyone they were "attacked". These things I know. What I don't know is how this world is going to turn out. We'll see if they can't sneak their way to victory like they did in Tau.

i think you just made his point lmao

DeletedUser

this is getting interesting someone break out the popcorn!

DeletedUser

I wouldn't call that crying. I'd call that an intelligence briefing.

DeletedUser7319

Borys.... dont get upset

it unfortunate that the worst player in tau in BB was still better than you, BTW thanks for going out like a little girl with your 42 day vaca, but hey they are nice cities.

Sir, you were out smarted and out played. Deal with it, cant wait to make you run from this server as well.

DeletedUser6486

Borys.... dont get upset

it unfortunate that the worst player in tau in BB was still better than you, BTW thanks for going out like a little girl with your 42 day vaca, but hey they are nice cities.

Sir, you were out smarted and out played. Deal with it, cant wait to make you run from this server as well.

I hate it when people go on vm to not get attacked, it is probably the most annoying thing

DeletedUser

I was most upset by the players who abandoned our alliance to join you without as much as a word to me. Some of those I counted as friends. It is what it is though. I was never outplayed by any of your lot. I'm not crying or complaining or trying to spread lies. I just wanted everyone here on Byzantium to know some facts about BB and what to expect. You can't refute anything I've said because it's all true. You couldn't beat us in a stand up fight so you conquered us from within.

DeletedUser7319

Oh dude it was ridicolous, instead of fighting at the end, he pm'ed one of our members and told us to enjoy waiting the 42 days....

The members of his former alliance saw an alliance that had it together and could back up all the " pompous" attitude that was shown!

We arent a cocky bunch, but we are a confident bunch. When/If, someone gives us a good smack in the face, trust me, we will be the first to say good job.

Borys is a sore sport, full of lies, and honestly a sub- par grepo player. If anyone is interested, look at TAU, you dont get that way on diplomacy alone, you gotta whoop up on people as well.

Borys, you talked so much crap on the forums when we went to war with you and your alliance, we took 30 + cities to your 1. ( not to mention we were ranked like 3rd and you guys were number 1) Take your beating like a man.

I like the fact you say we cant win a stand up fight, this will guarantee great opportunities to take players out like yourself, that feel we will be an easy take.

I wish everyone fun in this game, and i hope to meet many of you on the battlefield!

DeletedUser

Oh dude it was ridicolous, instead of fighting at the end, he pm'ed one of our members and told us to enjoy waiting the 42 days....

The members of his former alliance saw an alliance that had it together and could back up all the " pompous" attitude that was shown!

We arent a cocky bunch, but we are a confident bunch. When/If, someone gives us a good smack in the face, trust me, we will be the first to say good job.

Borys is a sore sport, full of lies, and honestly a sub- par grepo player. If anyone is interested, look at TAU, you dont get that way on diplomacy alone, you gotta whoop up on people as well.

Borys, you talked so much crap on the forums when we went to war with you and your alliance, we took 30 + cities to your 1. ( not to mention we were ranked like 3rd and you guys were number 1) Take your beating like a man.

I like the fact you say we cant win a stand up fight, this will guarantee great opportunities to take players out like yourself, that feel we will be an easy take.

I wish everyone fun in this game, and i hope to meet many of you on the battlefield!

wow now if i were you borys them theres is fightin words :)

now on a side not this is way off topics fellas someone start a worse grepo player topic here or something ....

DeletedUser2770

ahhhh there is borys finally he comes on the forums and has a rebuttal....

Diplomacy is a huge part of grep but unfortunately there was none that had to be done when it came to your alliance Game Over. You yourself were the one talking bad about your fellow council members, you were the one who choose to take in members of an alliance we were at war with and you were the one who could not keep your alliance together not us...

We have nor will we ever break any pact with any alliance we make as I blv pacts are til the end... We did not break the pact with VVV even when they were an alliance made of inactives and noobs. They choose to back up maggots who were a group of members who broke off from them rather than stay neutral and the rest is history...

I do think it is funny how the members you call friends left without saying anything, i know my friends wouldnt do that lol so maybe they werent so good as friends as you think... Wont be long now before x-GO members now proud BB killers come in here and tell you how they really feel lol....

But after this why dont you leave tau out of byzantium....

As far as how this world will turn out I can tell you how already but I dont want to sound cocky lol...

PS- stop crying about us in your forums because your not a crybaby remember :D

Borys 2014-01-05 12:12
I have had a great deal of experience on Tau dealing with the Bridgeburners. Their leader appraxiadaddy is a cunning leader. He uses the external forums, in game private messages and diplomatic ultimatums to manipulate other alliances. First bit of advice, trust nothing he tells you fully. My alliance Game Over was by far the largest on the server and BB started a war with us over one player that we took in after his alliance was destroyed by them. They gave us an ultimatum to kick or be killed. We told them to shove it. While they never attacked us directly they did take out several outliers far from our core. The worst thing they did was work behind the scenes to recruit all of our gold using players. They never beat us in the field but they did beat us at the negotiating table. Once our top 10 guys switched banners it all came crumbling down.

BB and GO were both pacted with the second largest alliance on Tau. Veni Vedi Vici remained neutral in our war however, after GO was dissolved and another alliance went down BB promptly broke their pact with VVV and attacked them. The same provocation was used, VVV had invited a member from an alliance destroyed by BB. Ultimatums are their way of breaking pacts and claiming they're the injured party. They used this bully tactic with almost every alliance they went to war with. If you let them bully you they will do it over and over again until you're forced to go to war with them.

Pay close attention to the external forums but don't put too much stock in what is said. BB members love to see themselves type. Never forget that appraxia is deffinitely talking to all the leaders of the major players and trying to play all of them against each other. I may be biased but I feel that BB should not be allowed to prosper in this world and should become our first priority. Regardless of what they say on the forums they are massive gold users and if they are allowed to cluster they will be much harder to defeat in the future.

DeletedUser7319

wow now if i were you borys them theres is fightin words :)

now on a side not this is way off topics fellas someone start a worse grepo player topic here or something ....

I vote borys worst! Please, please, please, bring it borys!!! I would love nothing but to rim you!!!!

Borys i know personally we have had no communication, but seriously no one whines like you do either!

So here is me, placing the biggest target ever on my chest! Take your best shot sir! I will own you!thisisgrepolis

btw, we see your forums, if AD's post wasnt clear enough.:)

DeletedUser

hi all, hows it going