Omega war gossip

DeletedUser

Yeah since killer bees was planning to go after me, so why not?

DeletedUser

If a swarm of "killer bees" we're going after your ctity, what would you do, KD? 65 attacks consecutively before I had to give up

DeletedUser3819

If a swarm of "killer bees" we're going after your ctity, what would you do, KD? 65 attacks consecutively before I had to give up

I'd get my can of raid out and fight...it is a war game ya know.thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

1. Ask alliance for help
2. Fight it out, most of their attacks i've ever seen anyways are always crap

DeletedUser

Just one :)
I like messing with noobs in other worlds though :-D

DeletedUser257

Yeah me too.

Need to find more forums to post in...2 away from 500! :mad:

DeletedUser

Look at my lliance in Omega...we are going slowly expand from my ocean and wipe you guys out

DeletedUser

Hey Stogus can you join Theta so me and bobdude can rim you again? :p
Or will you ghost again before our attacks get there? :D

DeletedUser

Um, I know it's been like 4 months into that world....so probably not

DeletedUser

This is my first time posting in the forums but I could not resist. I had the unfortunate displeasure of being a member of DN. First let me say that I have been in alliances with Mr E in other worlds. Everything he touches falls apart. Anyone that played with him in Phi will remember Giggity Goo. That was his alliance as well. Just like DN, he bit off way more than he can chew and the alliance failed. Funniest part of the DN demise was when The Beginning had my city under siege. I was leaving the server anyway so I did not tell my alliance I was under siege. Mr E sent everything he had at my city along with messages that I had no chance to survive. He sent everything including the kitchen sink only to run into The Beginning's defense in my city. I laughed so hard when I got the battle report and saw all of Mr E's troops and cs dead in the water! He is a complete joke. Right now I see he is not in an alliance. I feel sorry for any alliance that is dumb enough to take him in. He will run his mouth, bring war to you, then disappear and blame everyone else for his failures. He makes it to the top with abp because he spends his time attacking tiny cities. He never has the guts to attack someone that might put up a fight. Trust me when I say, Stay away from him. Take his cities and show him what an elite player looks like. As for waterboyy, well you have all said enough. That dude had better luck running a team of girl scouts!

DeletedUser

This is my first time posting in the forums but I could not resist. I had the unfortunate displeasure of being a member of DN. First let me say that I have been in alliances with Mr E in other worlds. Everything he touches falls apart. Anyone that played with him in Phi will remember Giggity Goo. That was his alliance as well. Just like DN, he bit off way more than he can chew and the alliance failed. Funniest part of the DN demise was when The Beginning had my city under siege. I was leaving the server anyway so I did not tell my alliance I was under siege. Mr E sent everything he had at my city along with messages that I had no chance to survive. He sent everything including the kitchen sink only to run into The Beginning's defense in my city. I laughed so hard when I got the battle report and saw all of Mr E's troops and cs dead in the water! He is a complete joke. Right now I see he is not in an alliance. I feel sorry for any alliance that is dumb enough to take him in. He will run his mouth, bring war to you, then disappear and blame everyone else for his failures. He makes it to the top with abp because he spends his time attacking tiny cities. He never has the guts to attack someone that might put up a fight. Trust me when I say, Stay away from him. Take his cities and show him what an elite player looks like. As for waterboyy, well you have all said enough. That dude had better luck running a team of girl scouts!

lol that was pretty hilarious. Those archers were great bp.

DeletedUser

I loved it. Mr E told us so many times that he would take out The Beginnings biggest cities in less than 48 hours. I don't think he ever attacked one of your cities. I think he will forever be known as the 48 hours promise. Not only yhe archers but he even attacked me with a bunch of swords. And then he was soooo confident he followed up his cs with defense support that amounted to a couple of swords riding donkeys! I see the Beez took in his buddy hoseo. I hope he doesn't convince them to take in Mr E. I have played a long time. Mr E is the biggest joke I have ever seen in this game. He is all talk. I was the one he told that he had over 6000 olu's and enough ls to wipe out anyone. Can anyone explain to me how a dude with 3 cities can have 6000 olu's and a ls nuke. Am I missing some trick. Can someone please explain it to me? This is not the first time I heard this. It was a line from his acting debut in Giggity Goo as well. And the academy award goes to ............

DeletedUser3819

The closest thing we ever had to an attack on our cities from DN was Stogus and Hoseo sending attacks and recalling them when they came to their senses.

Hell they didn't even try to bust any of our sieges...knowingly LOL. That was priceless. Thanks for being a sport GrepoVixen

DeletedUser7992

yup Looks like we knocked another Alliance out the top 10. I wonder how long before they disband ?? We rimmed their leaders after they tried to play us weeks ago. Yea I am talking to you Bigbear666 !!