War Stats

DeletedUser

You mean in psi Or in any other world....I had conquest researched and now I'm conquering other people, making myself a nice empire of my own

DeletedUser

You don't just look at the ending, look at the history behind it

DeletedUser7868

Hey Decky66, been to the Rho forum lately, How do we look? Have you checked on PID lately? IJS, things change all the time in these games.

DeletedUser5244

Hey Decky66, been to the Rho forum lately, How do we look? Have you checked on PID lately? IJS, things change all the time in these games.

The day SS falls, my friend, is a day that will never happen.

DeletedUser

You don't just look at the ending, look at the history behind it

What does that even mean?? I'm looking at your stats. I see an "R.H.Stogus" playing on 13 different servers. Each of those servers has only one city. http://grepointel.com/search.php?pn=R.H.Stogus So please help me understand how you're building an empire. Do you mean because you have multiple cities across multiple servers? Because if that's the case, you've nailed it. The easiest way to get to 13 cities? Play 13 different servers!

DeletedUser6486

you're only swimming on Rho because you're so far away from the real threats

DeletedUser5244

MAN121, we haven't even started fighting you guys yet. We've only run 1 OP this whole time, but trust me when I say we are not going to stop there :) You guys can't beat us in a full-blown war, even if you had every ally in the world.

DeletedUser7868

you're only swimming on Rho because you're so far away from the real threats

AOK is #1 in Rho, and Swimming.

Not asking anyone to cheer for us, just respect our gaming.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wolfpack 1 vs Phoenicians 0. Not sure why they had a member all the way in ocean 57.

DeletedUser5244

The Phoenicians are already dead... we aren't really worrying about them anymore. They surrendered to us :)

DeletedUser6486

AOK is #1 in Rho, and Swimming.

Not asking anyone to cheer for us, just respect our gaming.

I am gaining some respect for your alliance in Rho, I see that they have taken in some of the top players from PiD, however your abp ranking is still low for the number 1 ranked alliance. I will assume that it will eventually grow. As for AoK in Psi, I think the stats say it all, you may be swimming in Rho, but not here in Psi

DeletedUser

That's why I left AoK...want to see SS rip apart AoK....managed to convince MAN121 to have a second academy so it would be more fun for SS;)

DeletedUser5244

Stogus for the first time I actually respect that comment right there...:)

We have some pretty nasty plans to avenge Torg's loss ;)