Psi Milestones

DeletedUser

Straun, Globo Gym, 10 Cities

Straun 1st to 50k points too, 64,009 in that pic

trek2282, Globo Gym, 1st to 5k and 1st to10k on individual Defense Battle Points, He is currently at 11,180, w()()T

ADDITIONALLY....

He is also 1st to 25k Total battle points

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5244

SS took 44 in a peace week.... but we still have another day!! :D

DeletedUser

I mean it ....I took over h3ll hunters, and then olateral's cities and then hadesheadies's cities...it was funny to watch all crumble and die...and then when the grepolis ingame mod found I was using heavyduty cheats, they banned me....so yes I surpasses all of you and then I had to restart ten minutes after the world started

DeletedUser

I mean it ....I took over h3ll hunters, and then olateral's cities and then hadesheadies's cities...it was funny to watch all crumble and die...and then when the grepolis ingame mod found I was using heavyduty cheats, they banned me....so yes I surpasses all of you and then I had to restart ten minutes after the world started

What have you been smoking?

DeletedUser

Now, now. Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who. This is supposed to be a happy occasion!

Stogus has finally revealed to us that he suffers from very serious delusions. Let's not criticize him anymore. Instead, let's celebrate this revelation and encourage this nonsense. Besides, he's one of the few outside of SS that actually uses this forum....we don't want to alienate everyone... I'll get the ball rolling. Here goes:

Wow R.H.! You are amazing. I couldn't believe you used all those offensive soldier units that you unquestionably possess to destroy your enemy so efficiently! It's like watching Napoleon marching into Russia. Or, like the Greeks of old, standing proudly upon their impenetrable wall of Troy. Surely, sir, you are somewhat of Grepo-Savant! I humbly bow in admiration of your clearly defined and indisputable talents.

Now that's out of the way, can we get back to ACTUAL milestones instead of imaginary ones? ;)

DeletedUser6486

GG first to 20k average points, SS 2nd to 10k average points

DeletedUser

I keep getting closer and closer to the big boys. Then I realize I will never catch up and get my name on this page -_-

DeletedUser

Can you share whatever you're smoking with me please.

DeletedUser

Globo Gym, 1st to 500k points (currently @ 839,300 total)

Globo Gym, 1st to 20k average per member (Currently @ 24,685 average)

ILLUMINATI, 1st to 50k DBP's (Currently @ 55,922)
Globo Gym, 2nd to 50k DBP's (Currently @ 53,962)
The Phoenicians, 3rd to 50k DBP's (Currently @ 52530)

Globo Gym, 1st to 250k total BP's (Currently @ 250,204)

Oh and can we add a category for crashing CS parties?
Would two in just over one hour be a good start for a new milestone?

8do5.png

DeletedUser

Why do these people even have a cs with a fleet like that. Don't try to tell me they dodged the attack either :)

DeletedUser6486

Revvit is inactive, does anyone want to take this responsibility

DeletedUser5244

Even though it doesn't matter, Shivan is the first to make it to ocean 00