Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

I'll bet you my two twokes, ( sorry, I mean two cents) that havoc is gonna sink...# 1 is going to be the beginning since they ll cream everyone

Dreadful nightmares since they got top players

DeletedUser

I think Dreadful and The beginning are going to last a while unless they war. However, regardless of TB getting top spot, DN has top ABP with about twice the amount of ABP than what TB has.

However, I think that TB will fall as too many of them are experienced and therefore will all be like "i think this is best" and it'll become a civil war with them. Dreadful is doing way too well for them to be brought down alone. They're strong and have good leadership.

DeletedUser7992

I think Dreadful and The beginning are going to last a while unless they war. However, regardless of TB getting top spot, DN has top ABP with about twice the amount of ABP than what TB has.

However, I think that TB will fall as too many of them are experienced and therefore will all be like "i think this is best" and it'll become a civil war with them. Dreadful is doing way too well for them to be brought down alone. They're strong and have good leadership.

Paul....remember the beginning was the end. We were first in bp by many points. Our bp was reset when we created the beginning . (FACTS)...

DeletedUser

So you all seem so sure of Havoc sinking yet you formed
5v0rw.jpgp
to deal with them. Sometimes actions speak louder than words.

DeletedUser

TT, I have no part in any dealings with any Havoc clan. I only deal with those in O35. In time we may become more active in other oceans but for now, just our little spot. I personally just think Havoc could do better. IMO, just needs some renovations.

But maybe that's why I'm not the leader either

DeletedUser7992

Coalition ? Hey two turtle ! Who is in this coalition ? And by the way you have literally sank from number one alliance to ?? I don't even see you on the first page . What number are you ?

DeletedUser

Coalition ? Hey two turtle ! Who is in this coalition ? And by the way you have literally sank from number one alliance to ?? I don't even see you on the first page . What number are you ?

Broham you dont gotta lie to kick it. http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb34/Thumper1998/itsHAVOCyouFEARfinal1.jpg

You can ask any member of
grant_a_havoc_sl_640.jpeg
and they will tell you that we are
Harder_Better_Faster_Stronger_by_dimic77.png
today than we were the day before, even after last nights
sabotage+2.jpg
and a week of taking the
suprise_attacks-img-1245.jpg
of your 5 alliance coalition.
but you'll probly just
ignore.jpg
and attempt another http://www.ere.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/bigstock-joke-mask-792646.jpg with my name.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7992

Hey 2 spokes ... You know what I just figured out ? I have more conquest (3) than your whole alliance (1) ! Haha ! Grow those cites up for us already ! Nobody wants to snack on 2k cities anymore. Food for thought .

That was a cute montage though !

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol like actually who is this coalition? We dont have any diplo relations so... do you consider us part of your "coalition"?

DeletedUser2063

Ok twotokes, just let me clear something up. Just because everybody hates you and your alliance, and everybody knew the pickings would be easy because you're an MRA, doesn't mean that there's a coalition. Yeah, there are multiple groups attacking you. To be blunt, it's because you suck. Don't get mad because people sabotaged you, happens to MRA's all the time. Know why? MRA leaders are too gullible, and they'll believe anybody who says "I'll help you win if you give me leader." Happens on almost every world.

DeletedUser

Hey FlamingFruitcake is over 1.5k I guess ill acknowledge his presence on this server again. I gotta ask tho do you ever tire of being wrong?

hoseo 2013-12-19 22:33
flipflarnix has written the following:
Agreed. Havoc is a huge plague to the server. All servers for that matter.

keep in mind there is only a hand full of masterminds the rest are just people picked up by well formed threat speech that are just cover they join to survive only however attacking them will make them clean to havoc. I suggest to go after leaders and agressors as priority. cos they just hide behind a mass and building up untouched... my 2 cents in.
edited for for language...

Waterboyy 2013-12-19 23:40
Yeah , right now I agree with all of you guys , Havoc needs to go down , right now this entire server could do better without them and that means more cities to conquer for us , were clearing all there cities so far but they sunk two of our CS

Acen 2013-12-20 01:29
alright

Sgt Mad Dog The Corps 2013-12-20 07:36
Could someone in the know list out all their counterparts?

I mean at what point do you just stop and say "gee I really do not know what I am talking about". And just so you are aware there are a lot more people on this server than you and your cronies. Your lack of perspective makes you say things like "everybody hates you". Maybe everybody you know does and maybe even that is all that matters to you, but seriously wake up, you have not been elected to speak for everyone here even if you think so.

DeletedUser

lol but just because everybody has a conversation about hating you doesnt mean that there is a coalition against you. you are too little of a threat for that. We have not done any joint ops or such because since your alliance is such a joke, there has been no need to...

DeletedUser7784

The End also has DaveX88 and ArouraMight, they are both decent from my prior knowledge.

Just saw this, thanks Rick if you're still reading this forum :) GL on Psi, I left that server mostly due to the settings

To be on topic: 1) The Beginning 2) Everyone Else

DeletedUser2063

Hey FlamingFruitcake is over 1.5k I guess ill acknowledge his presence on this server again. I gotta ask tho do you ever tire of being wrong?

hoseo 2013-12-19 22:33
flipflarnix has written the following:
Agreed. Havoc is a huge plague to the server. All servers for that matter.

keep in mind there is only a hand full of masterminds the rest are just people picked up by well formed threat speech that are just cover they join to survive only however attacking them will make them clean to havoc. I suggest to go after leaders and agressors as priority. cos they just hide behind a mass and building up untouched... my 2 cents in.
edited for for language...

Waterboyy 2013-12-19 23:40
Yeah , right now I agree with all of you guys , Havoc needs to go down , right now this entire server could do better without them and that means more cities to conquer for us , were clearing all there cities so far but they sunk two of our CS

Acen 2013-12-20 01:29
alright

Sgt Mad Dog The Corps 2013-12-20 07:36
Could someone in the know list out all their counterparts?

I mean at what point do you just stop and say "gee I really do not know what I am talking about". And just so you are aware there are a lot more people on this server than you and your cronies. Your lack of perspective makes you say things like "everybody hates you". Maybe everybody you know does and maybe even that is all that matters to you, but seriously wake up, you have not been elected to speak for everyone here even if you think so.

See I don't wish to give away pact info or anything about us, but I'll tell you this. The beginning is not working with anyone to take you down. Know why? Because we can do it easily enough on our own.
http://us.grepostats.com/world/us25...ose&enemy_alliance=-1&min_points=&max_points=
We also took littlemarios city, so count that as 7. Your "alliance" has lost 7 cities just to us. And considering you have only taken 1 total, you guys are definitely such a huge threat we need to work together to take you down

DeletedUser

Twotokes, I'll give you some advice here:

1) All of your joint clan (havoc-55, havoc-43, and so on), they need to be let go. There is NO way possible to oversee all of those people and support them. Especially with how spread out each of them are and the level of experience many players here have. I only say this for the betterment of those players, new and vets, who are in there so that they can thoroughly enjoy this world without the stress of seeing posts in any possible shared forums you have with things like "help I'm being attacked". And then having most of those posts go unanswered. Let them be their own alliance, and just keep the pacts with them and work with them. Not above them.

2) Replying back with anger or bitterness in your posts isn't going to win anyone over for you. People like when you're nice to them, even when you really don't have a reason to be nice to them. Play with honor and humbleness. You'll gain more allies being humble and selfless than you will being stuck up and arrogant (not saying you're acting that way or are that way, just said that as a FYI).

3) Don't act bigger than you are and say "I'm going to win!". I'd LOVE to say that, but I'm not going to say that because I know if I do, it'll be a one way ticket for others to start attacking my team. As my team is mostly compromised of new players to this Grepolis game, I have them going through training exercises and so on so they can learn the game and get good with it before we start doing anything REAL big and making some REAL noise. Boastfulness and pride are also a one way ticket to attacks and making enemies. A GREAT example is this player Crego2 from Tau. All he does is boast, say how he's awesome, and says "please attack me people you guys all sucks and aren't real". Needless to say, not very many people like him for that. He's a good player, and he has some really good stats. But what is stats when you have no friends and nobody likes you?

4) Just play the game as best as you can. Learn from others. Don't be all like "I'm the leader so I'll run it how I want to". I mean, you can do that, just don't expect to go very far in this world (remember each world lasts about 1.5 years). I used Beta and Tau as learning worlds so that I could learn all I know from many different VERY experienced players. Thankfully, the Lord allowed me to learn under MANY very experienced and very good players. And I have them to thank for how my alliance is going today. The players here may be younger than you by age in RL, but there's a lot whose older than you through experience of the game. And it's always best to learn from your elders.

Good luck to you and the rest of the Havoc's.

Now let's get back on topic here; I think most will fall minus Dreadful, Silence, Killer Bees, and The Beginning. Course if any of them war that'll be a good show. Hope everyone had a good Christmas!

DeletedUser7992

Paul we are having fun here ... Anyway

Hey two sweet ! We don't need to op you guys. Our top 6 has more points than your whole alliance . Grow that city up a little for me . I like that location, And tell Dave to holla at me before it's to late. I know he's getting tired of you already.