World Athens (US26) Preworld Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5244

Yeah, my first world was a speed 1 and it took me months and months to get to 10 cities. Maybe about 6 with no gold.

DeletedUser

Yeah, my first world was a speed 1 and it took me months and months to get to 10 cities. Maybe about 6 with no gold.

Six months sounds like quite a while, but I could use the time to master the finer tactics of the game.

DeletedUser7777

Speed one is mainly for new players and veterans who don't need gold to do well. That is why I don't play on speed 3, it becomes pay to win in speed 3. It always is pay to win, but you can still be top 20 in speed 1 with a minimal amount of gold.

DeletedUser

Speed one is mainly for new players and veterans who don't need gold to do well. That is why I don't play on speed 3, it becomes pay to win in speed 3. It always is pay to win, but you can still be top 20 in speed 1 with a minimal amount of gold.

Interesting insight. I'm not planning on purchasing gold anytime soon, but I hope I can stay near the top.

DeletedUser

lol or no gold ;P

DeletedUser

Speed 1 is waaaaaay too slow. It would make the game very boring I should think.

I started as a noob on a Speed 3 world and it was just fine for me. I am now playing my second Speed 3 world and even that seems too slow to me at times. lol
i started playing in a speed 1 world and it does me just fine what with all of my day to day work/obligations i find the speed quite good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.