Top 15 Alliances in 1 Month's Time

DeletedUser

This is a personal opinion tab, so don't get all ill and irate at others for their posts.

Post who you think be in the top 15 Alliances within one months time from now and reasons as to why.

As the month goes on (starting today, ending Jan. 21), we'll talk about it.

And I'll update the top 15 often.

Here's the current top 15 (as of Jan 22 2014):

1 The Beginning
2 Pyroclastic
3 Fight CLlub
4 Apocalypse
5 Killer Beez
6 The Corps
7 Legacy
8 Havoc -Ocean 53
9 Men of Mayhem
10 Silence
11 Chaos Rising
12 Adeptus Per Notcum
13 Pyroclastic Blast
14 BLACX
15 Fight Club II

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am not going to make a list because the only alliance I think will even be in the top 15 a month from now are the Beginning, dreadful nightmares (although lower), killer bees, and the corps. Havoc has no shot in my opinion and all the others are low average mra's or share an ocean with a good alliance. just my two cents

DeletedUser7992

you guys are sleeping on apocalypse and Santa clese.. watch out now !!

DeletedUser

Wall of text inbound, skip to the bottom of the post to see the rankings.

Dreadful Nightmares will continue to be number 1, but the gap between "The Beginning" and them will be much smaller. Silence won't be able to keep up with the growth, but will remain at number 3. Top players from "Children of the Corn" will either be conquered or hop over to larger alliances, most likely "Havoc". The boost in points will help keep "Havoc" at at 4. "The Fellowship" will jump to number 5 and continue to top "Killer Beez" in ocean 45. "Havoc-53" and "The Dragons" will be in a deadlock for ocean 53, with both growing slowly. "Killer Beez" will take #6 and "Havoc-53" will take #7. "Adeptus Per Noctem" will jump in points and take number 8, closely behind "Havoc-53". "Riders of Rohan" will either merge into several different alliances or drop out of the top 15. "Men of Mayhem" will drop to #9. 'The Dragons" move to #10, "The Empire of Makedon" jumps to #11. "The Corps" moves to #12. "Chaos Rising" and "Horrific Nightmares" both fall out of the top 15. "Apocalypse" moves to #13 and "Pyroclastic" jumps to number 14. "Blix Legion" rounds it all off at #15

So Overall....

#1- Dreadful Nightmares
#2- The Beginning
#3- Silence
#4- Havoc
#5- The Fellowship
#6- Killer Beez
#7- Havoc-53
#8- Adeptus Per Noctem
#9- Men of Mayhem
#10- The Dragons
#11- The Empire of Makedon
#12- The Corps
#13- Apocalypse
#14- Pyroclastic
#15- Blix Legion

*Note* This was slapped together without too much thought, and I'm probably dead wrong as the rankings change daily. Odds are there will be a big merge/disband sometime in the next month, but in a perfect world it won't change that drastically.

DeletedUser

you guys are sleeping on apocalypse and Santa clese.. watch out now !!

IKR !!! They could take out any alliance in the top 15 , not including Silence DN and TB

My List :p :

1. The Beginning ( They could use some work but I believe they can do it )
2. Dreadful Nightmares ( I think we will reign for at least another 4 months )
3. Apocalypse ( Watch out for them )
4. Silence ( They live up to there name , silent )
5.Killer Beez ( Im sure they will pass a lot of alliance )
6. Pyroclastic ( These guys are organized and soon to be a great alliance )
7. Blix Legion ( They are strong due to there dominance in o36 )
8. Adeptus Per Noctem ( Im pretty sure they will top a lot of alliances also )
9. The Corps ( They are stronger than you realize but I do think they will eventually merge )
10. Men of Mayhem ( I think they would be a lot better without Havoc holding them back )
11. Havoc ( Ewww )
12. Horrific Nightmares ( Academy of DN , I think they can take out a lot of top alliances )
13. The Fellowship ( They are very organized and dominant but I think they will lack in power over this next month )
14. Empyric ( Just like the other low alliances they are working undercover and growing fast , I see everything )
15. The Black Company ( There here too !? I think they will atleast make 15 due to their location )

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My List :p :

1. The Beginning ( They could use some work but I believe they can do it )
2. Dreadful Nightmares ( I think we will reign for at least another 4 months )
3. Apocalypse ( Watch out for them )
4. Silence ( They live up to there name , silent )
5.Killer Beez ( Im sure they will pass a lot of alliance )
6. Pyroclastic ( These guys are organized and soon to be a great alliance )
7. Blix Legion ( They are strong due to there dominance in o36 )
8. Adeptus Per Noctem ( Im pretty sure they will top a lot of alliances also )
9. The Corps ( They are stronger than you realize but I do think they will eventually merge )
10. Men of Mayhem ( I think they would be a lot better without Havoc holding them back )
11. Havoc ( Ewww )
12. Horrific Nightmares ( Academy of DN , I think they can take out a lot of top alliances )
13. The Fellowship ( They are very organized and dominant but I think they will lack in power over this next month )
14. Empyric ( Just like the other low alliances they are working undercover and growing fast , I see everything )
15. The Black Company ( There here too !? I think they will atleast make 15 due to their location )
Aww thanks you guys are good too!

DeletedUser

You guys are taking some of our top players though but I can forgive since you guys are like our LITTLE brothers

haha jk jk

DeletedUser

All the beginning has to do is turn himself into a "MRa" and it will beat DN

DeletedUser

Course someone could throw a wrench into that. I kept getting screwed over in Tau. We're doing good, got plans, someone(s) come in ans screws it all up. Quite annoying

DeletedUser

Course someone could throw a wrench into that. I kept getting screwed over in Tau. We're doing good, got plans, someone(s) come in ans screws it all up. Quite annoying

What does that have to do with anything ? o_O

DeletedUser

Not sure how this is on topic? Seeing as you are the Op, explain please.

Now, lets not derail this thread further - please stay on topic everyone!

Regards,
Draqone

DeletedUser

Sorry Darqone! I was just replying to another post was all.

Anyways, The top 15 has already changed but I will only updated the rankings weekly in relation to the OP.

Congrats to the new top 15!

DeletedUser9378

You don't have to worry about AP. They are running scared from Nu, you can make them do the same.