World Athens (US26) Preworld Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Then any of the last 4 worlds should be exactly what you are looking for, or pretty close. There are spots, so feel free to join them!

DeletedUser

You do realize it takes quite awhile for a speed 1 world to fill up? Look how long it took for Upsilon

DeletedUser6486

There are dozens of combinations of world settings that could be said about. We have never had a speed 1, no morale, conquest world. Should that be next?

what about a speed 2 no morale conquest world

DeletedUser

Ethosien, i guess im a first to start an alliance in the other thread, please consider joining mine

DeletedUser

Soooooo anybody experienced going to jump into this world?? If anybody is let me know, I wanna make or be in a strong Alliance from the getgo :). Btw used to be a God on Ikariam, but I switched to Grepo. Again let me know ppl.

DeletedUser

ZGriffin, i have played for over a year in Delta, i hope to bring some players from there over to here, and i hope that you will join my alliance

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My Dream World:

•Game speed 3;
•Unit speed 3;
•Beginners protection for 7 days;
•Alliance limit: 70;
•Revolt;
•Morale: Disabled.

~Make this happen!~

DeletedUser7777

My Dream World:

•Game speed 3;
•Unit speed 3;
•Beginners protection for 7 days;
•Alliance limit: 70;
•Revolt;
•Morale: Disabled.

~Make this happen!~

First of all, not the place for this type of post.

Second, 7 day BP will never happen on speed 3.

Third, Morale disabled will MAYBE happen, so good luck having the rest of the perks with it.

Fourth, keep dreaming, and start talking about something relevant.

On another note, I am very excited to work with those in O55

DeletedUser

Hi everybody, I'm starting here too. I'm currently mainly focussing on one world, Sigma, so I decided to start over here now it are holidays and I got two weeks of no-life 5 minute farming!

DeletedUser

Thank you. I'll admit, I'm getting a little anxious waiting for the world to be released.

DeletedUser

only thing is, that usually i have seen about 5-6 alliances by now recruiting, so, does tha mean its going to be a less populated world?

Status
Not open for further replies.