War Gossip

DeletedUser

Oh really, what makes you say so?

Can you lend me a city for a victory possession? all mine are full.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol trust me i have my share of BP :D its a rare day in my empire when there isn't aren't any victory processions going on

DeletedUser

its official: the hive runs a regime

caine, bigfree, mozz, EVEN THE ELDER GODS, i know how you feel
the hive has destroyed this world

DeletedUser5088

its official: the hive runs a regime

caine, bigfree, mozz, EVEN THE ELDER GODS, i know how you feel
the hive has destroyed this world

true true.............................................

DeletedUser5088

I think he means caine513, she quit because the hive kicked her out

DeletedUser

leader WAS kelt, but he ditched and then shane waylaid took over and made it into a regime and kicked people out at whim

ps, like my new sig and avvie?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

leader WAS kelt, but he ditched and then shane waylaid took over and made it into a regime and kicked people out at whim

ps, like my new sig and avvie?

Awww is someone a little butthurt?

DeletedUser

Oh dear, can't people just leave and keep their dignity intact?

I appreciate that Caine and the leadership had their differences, that's none of my business and is between them, she's always been perfectly reasonable with me. But what I cannot abide by is people jumping in with opinions blown up of their own making, right Homey? Settle down already, you're making yourself look bad.

DeletedUser7708

Oh my Oh my. How things get so twisted. Care to have a conversation with ME on the externals here and let everyone know why you really got kicked??? Come on Homey. I always looked forward to seeing you make an idiot out of yourself.

DeletedUser5088

Oh my Oh my. How things get so twisted. Care to have a conversation with ME on the externals here and let everyone know why you really got kicked??? Come on Homey. I always looked forward to seeing you make an idiot out of yourself.

lol I can tell everyone the real reason he got kicked since he showed me the message he had with you when he was at my house. Basically you said that since he didn't talk in complete sentences that it looked like he was untrustworthy so you kicked him.