Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser1685

lmao...So...not one of our CQs count?

Not even the PSU city we took last night? The same guy that launched all his offense at me all day...Losing almost all of his OLU in a revenge attempt.
You're going to sit there and tell me he didn't post? That it was not our ability ? just another overlooked revolt ? :p

Jokesters you guys are. We've seen almost half of the cities we've taken be defended. It is not our fault you don't train your members better.
Easy takes of this magnitude are a result of poor recruitment and training. I mean, christ...if you're claiming last minute posts on the majority...then these "Academies" must have some poor professors. Telemachios and Farf were both online during all of those CQs. So was PSU. lol even Dottie was on an hour or so ago when she let me take her city. The loyal player she is just watched a 50 minute CS walk in.

Anyway....Like we've both said. This is going to be a long long war..so please, for the love of god....no more excuses.
You're the number one alliance. Act like it.

DeletedUser

lmao...So...not one of our CQs count?

Not even the PSU city we took last night? The same guy that launched all his offense at me all day...Losing almost all of his OLU in a revenge attempt.
You're going to sit there and tell me he didn't post? That it was not our ability ? just another overlooked revolt ? :p

Jokesters you guys are. We've seen almost half of the cities we've taken be defended. It is not our fault you don't train your members better.
Easy takes of this magnitude are a result of poor recruitment and training. I mean, christ...if you're claiming last minute posts on the majority...then these "Academies" must have some poor professors. Telemachios and Farf were both online during all of those CQs. So was PSU. lol even Dottie was on an hour or so ago when she let me take her city. The loyal player she is just watched a 50 minute CS walk in.

Anyway....Like we've both said. This is going to be a long long war..so please, for the love of god....no more excuses.
You're the number one alliance. Act like it.

Yea man you caught PSU out of town. He posted, indeed, but without a second so I couldn't snipe yet another RoS CS. I have since instructed all members on defense due to the fact that many got rusty or just plain didn't know defense. They're coming along. I don't chastise or belittle them. I encourage and advise them. What I'm doing is none of your concern. I missed sniping you by 3 minutes on that one.

This Dottie mind game doesn't work on me bro. That was then, who cares? This is now. Get some.

I leveled with you on the truth of the matter. You guys do have ability. You're good, but the true number is PiD 1 RoS 0 because we beat you guys into subserviance within our ranks before and we can beat you again. It is going to be a long war between capable players. You're "swimming" .. in the kiddie pools. Why don't you come on over to the deep end and see how long before you sink? I'm waiting lol.

DeletedUser1685

Hahahaha... More words, words, words.... While we take cities..cities..cities..

Out of town? He launched on my cities for an entire day. I didn't land until 15 minutes prior to the red revolt ending. He had over 23 hours to get support into that city.
Don't try to save face on externals. You and I both know PiD was dooped and PSU sat at his PC screen and watched his city get taken. He even tried to spy bomb cities he thought the CS was coming from lol.

Be Real.

You're losing ground in these oceans...despite the very small number of CS you've stopped. You can brag about the few cities you've saved while losing 32 others and make up your own fairy tale scorecard like you're playing putt putt with you're buddies..but here in actual Rho...you're alliance is floundering in o44/o54. aka "The Deep End"

Ugh...how shameful..

DeletedUser

lol Mike, if he emptied his cave when he was certain he would lose the city then good for him. I hope he wrecked the academy too. lols Don't even speak to me of shame with the way you cut our throats. I don't know how the Federation can even feign trust in Sin.. like you won't do the same to them. You're in it to Sin it, self-serving, and clearly out for yourselves. They'll catch on.

You're a good fighter Mike. I'm a good fighter. Let's take it to the battlefield. Talk is cheap. Best of luck dude. It's going to be fun, that is for certain.

and the deep end in the analogy is picking on somebody your own size.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1685

There are no delusions on this end, sir. Everyone wants whats best for they alliances. And what's best for the rest of us is to dethrone PiD.

When I speak of shame I mean of attempting to mask the obvious. We've taken inactive yes..but have also taken a number of people who have been on throughout the entire CS launch and land.

We've been on the battlefield this whole time :D This external stuff is too fun to let go.

Annddd if the end end is somebody our own size then you may be confused. As we are only 13 :)
You should be ruling these deep waters..

DeletedUser

There are no delusions on this end, sir. Everyone wants whats best for they alliances. And what's best for the rest of us is to dethrone PiD.

When I speak of shame I mean of attempting to mask the obvious. We've taken inactive yes..but have also taken a number of people who have been on throughout the entire CS launch and land.

We've been on the battlefield this whole time :D This external stuff is too fun to let go.

Annddd if the end end is somebody our own size then you may be confused. As we are only 13 :)
You should be ruling these deep waters..

lol please on that smaller stuff, VL Jr. When you gonna grow tired of being #2? Hazin runs the show and everyone knows it.

I am all up in your core area. When you guys gonna come get me? You've seen half of my game, aren't you curious what I got for ya on the other end?

P.S. You might want to do a new top 12 sink or swim because Hegemony just passed Sin. lol

DeletedUser

don't be so sure about a-o. We may have our plate full right now with VL, Empire and Braveheart + many more, but we the initial shock of the world turning on us has worn off and our response will be swift and harsh
Well I for one am really scared... I guess swift and harsh means going into VM and converting to a turtle alliance. Probably going to be hard to attack with your birs and swords.

DeletedUser5827

yea we've had to turtle up a little bit. kinda hard not to build defense when u have 5-7 groups attacking you daily and nobody else backing you up. doing the math though, for every city we've lost to u guys, we've take at least one from the other coalition alliances that u guys handed us on a silver platter (even though they have gotten support from at least 3 of the groups coming after us). we'll get around to u guys as soon as we're finished cleaning up heg.

and last time I checked it's 5 days till Christmas.. yes people go into vm at Christmas time.

DeletedUser

yea we've had to turtle up a little bit. kinda hard not to build defense when u have 5-7 groups attacking you daily and nobody else backing you up. doing the math though, for every city we've lost to u guys, we've take at least one from the other coalition alliances that u guys handed us on a silver platter (even though they have gotten support from at least 3 of the groups coming after us). we'll get around to u guys as soon as we're finished cleaning up heg.

and last time I checked it's 5 days till Christmas.. yes people go into vm at Christmas time.

Ok princess, I will wait patiently on you to get around to that. You should recheck your math also, maybe taking a class on basic adding and subtracting would be a big help to you.

DeletedUser5827

Alpha-Omega 15 vs. Viking Lords 38
Alpha-Omega 27 vs. Hegemony 4
Alpha-Omega 2 vs. BraveHeart 2
Alpha-Omega 2 vs. Empire 8

...updated last night

AO Vs. COALITION
46 - 52

ok, I was close but considering the circumstances id say we're doing as well as anyone could expect. Plus keep in mind that 17 of those losses of ours were from death island deep inside ur core. (the island that we founded over thanksgiving to give you guys something to attack while we close up 045 and move more westward)

DeletedUser

Alpha-Omega 15 vs. Viking Lords 38
Alpha-Omega 27 vs. Hegemony 4
Alpha-Omega 2 vs. BraveHeart 2
Alpha-Omega 2 vs. Empire 8

...updated last night

AO Vs. COALITION
45 - 52

ok, I was close but considering the circumstances id say we're doing as well as anyone could expect. Plus keep in mind that 17 of those losses of ours were from death island deep inside ur core. (the island that we founded over thanksgiving to give you guys something to attack while we close up 045 and move more westward)
Sure thing pumpkin, what ever makes you feel better about yourself.

DeletedUser5827

facts are facts dude. and insults and belittling is for people who don't want to recognize the facts. im not saying by any means that we are getting ahead, sh*t we're not even breaking even. But when it was A-O vs VL, the scorecard was 12-0 in our favor. Now that its A-O vs VL, VL2, Empire, BH, BH2, Heg + more.. we've had to alter our strategy a bit and the scorecard isn't quite as pretty as it used to be.

DeletedUser

facts are facts dude. and insults and belittling is for people who don't want to recognize the facts. im not saying by any means that we are getting ahead, sh*t we're not even breaking even. But when it was A-O vs VL, the scorecard was 12-0 in our favor. Now that its A-O vs VL, VL2, Empire, BH, BH2, Heg + more.. we've had to alter our strategy a bit and the scorecard isn't quite as pretty as it used to be.

Trolling and banter aside, you lead in with "the return will be swift and harsh" followed by "we have taken as many as we have lost" isn't facts, it's just banter. I still don't get where your numbers are coming from man, in grepointel it's 9-38 for all time in AO vs VL, if you throw in VL2 it's 14-40.

I know early on VL had to adjust and learn quickly to eat inactive players and try and get players who can't monitor their cities at risk for attack to swap them out because ao was good at getting those. Sometimes you have to learn the hard way, you know how it is. The 12-0 (using your numbers) turned into stalemate and then a back and forth before other alliances joined in the fun. I will admit, game wise, the AO war has been the most fun I have had in grepolis. I really enjoyed jumping in on ops hammering your cities, defending someone elses, etc... Even you have to admit some of those were brutal fun.

Don't take what I say as belittling, I am just returning fire. To be totally honest, I am still not sure I am ready to take on someone like King Guss yet. I look forward to the challenge, but only due time will tell. I am really glad it started with a distant AO, and I had enough time to adjust and learn before really getting into it. Just watching RoS go at it with PiD, there is some seriously devoted people to this game and those guys are epic good at it.

Happy holiday's everyone, I sincerely hope you all have a good one.

DeletedUser5827

yea I was counting vl2 as well.. guess I can scratch those cq's off the list or else you guys will start counting drakon cities.
guess I just didn't like seeing a-o in the sink category lol. We've been crushing the world since the beginning and begging for a formidable opponent since forever.. and then you guys appear out of thin air. We just hoped for an all-out battle between vl and a-o but it wasn't meant to be.

We are adjusting just as you guys had to do and we are finding out that our best strategy in this situation is going to be the long bloody road that nobody here really wants to take.

And yes, this is loads more fun than rolling over 2 or 3 alliances at a time with no retribution. Even the city of mine that wrpenner took recently.. I msgd him after he got it and told him 'I don't even mind losing the city if the fight is this good' .. even changed the name of it to 'respect' once I saw the second cs coming. So yea, thanks to you guys for making the game enjoyable again. and happy holidays to all.

btw.. KG is a beast. Him and blhazin could take over rho between the two of them lol

DeletedUser

This is what's up. You guys may be our enemy on the game, and it is just that.. a game.. but I have mass respect for the other good players on this server. Dez, you'll do just fine man. I was on the receiving end (not in my city) of a couple of your nukes and they did some damage man. RoS and VL didn't break through on that one, well or even the 3rd CS, but that is beside the point. The coordination is there, the knowledge of the game is there. This is going to be a long and bloody war but at least we can come to a gentlemen's respect for each other abilities. Good stuff.

I talk a lot of smack. I back it up too. That's why when Mike and I try to ruffle each other's feathers a bit, it's all good. We're big boys we can take it. I sent him a PM the other day n said "We have you surrounded." lmao... What good is a game if you're not having fun? Plenty of fun in this war. Getting to use the whole skill set. This is the most fun I've had since battling zero and chibi desi, two exceptional players.

and yea Tyler, if someone pries a city from my cold dead hands.. they deserve it and have my respect because I know they'll pay dearly for it.

You guys forgot someone though. Uriel. That dude is a grepo-machine. He's all up in my hood now and I am tickled to death we get to go at each other again.

and yes, happy holidays to all in Rho, whether friend or foe. I don't have any family left to celebrate Christmas with so I'll probably be greppin'. All alliances involved: get into VM if you're going to be out of town. I like to fight for my conquests, not take advantage of someone else's RL obligations (priority #1).

DeletedUser1685

Imagine adding josh and mike in there. Leaders vs. all. They'd probably do just fine haha

lmao..now that would be an interesting fight. Maybe we'd hold out a month ? Plenty of other solid players in this world.

And yes..sadly, I have to agree with Josh ;P
I do respect a fair amount of PiD players. Many of which I don't get to see in battle...soon enough I'd hope.
Talking our mess on externals will never end, but I won't ever neglect the facts. If we lose a city..active or inactive..that alliance deserves it.

I also hope everyone has a great and safe...or semi safe...holiday season.
I'll be here, same as always. Maple whiskey in one hand..a few of your cities in the other :D

DeletedUser

That must have been markdawg's nautical wheelers... Wow that one was intense, we got so close. I seriously owe most success I have in getting better at this game to blhazin. Total strategic machine and to my surprise super nice. I think I had just founded my first city when I merged into his alliance and he already like 10 or 15 cities. Which I got into his alliance early so I got really lucky in that aspect. It's nice to run into people that are good at something like this and willing to help you grow from noob to useful as quickly as possible.

DeletedUser1685

That must have been markdawg's nautical wheelers... Wow that one was intense, we got so close. I seriously owe most success I have in getting better at this game to blhazin. Total strategic machine and to my surprise super nice. I think I had just founded my first city when I merged into his alliance and he already like 10 or 15 cities. Which I got into his alliance early so I got really lucky in that aspect. It's nice to run into people that are good at something like this and willing to help you grow from noob to useful as quickly as possible.

Best part of the game is turning a noob into a monster.

Blhazin is the type of player you want to learn from for sure.
I was lucky enough to start close to some beasts myself. If i hadn't I probably would have stopped playing a long time ago lol.

DeletedUser2063

Oh man look at us all, in the holiday spirit haha. Yeah I love teaching noobs, especially when they pass you and do so much better than you (garindin and gppett just to name 2) have really shown a ton of skill. That's one thing I love about Rho. It's got so many vets, but also a ton of new players that have really picked it up and learned the game.