World Athens (US26) Preworld Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

W4RR10R

Chilliarch
It's the alphabet, first it's the Greek alphabet, Alpha to Omega, then Greek towns, A-Z, then Greek towns again, and again, and so on.

DeletedUser

I will join this world. As a new player, I hope that this world will provide me an environment to learn the basics of this game. Any tips or advice is appreciated; I can use it!

DeletedUser6486

yeah, it's a speed one so it's better for newer players who can learn the game at a slower pace than a speed 2 or 3, but once you become more experienced I'm sure you will find speed 2 and 3 worlds quite fun

DeletedUser

yeah, it's a speed one so it's better for newer players who can learn the game at a slower pace than a speed 2 or 3, but once you become more experienced I'm sure you will find speed 2 and 3 worlds quite fun

How do you know if it's a speed one? Is there an announcement somewhere?

DeletedUser

It's not and it requries you to be a lot more active
No it doesn't, I find that in Revolt you have to be on constant alert because you can loose a city in a flash, especially if you are not active. In conquest if you have a well defended city it may take some time to clear it plus the conquest gives you time to react, in revolt, you can't

DeletedUser5088

No it doesn't, I find that in Revolt you have to be on constant alert because you can loose a city in a flash, especially if you are not active. In conquest if you have a well defended city it may take some time to clear it plus the conquest gives you time to react, in revolt, you can't
In a flash??? It takes 48 hours dude :p
Also in conquest you need all those defense troops :(

DeletedUser

Yes but if you are in an average alliance in a revolt world you will lose the city. If you are a good enough player in a conquest world and can dodge and snipe you can basically play alone, although I would still recommend joining an alliance :p

DeletedUser

Yes but if you are in an average alliance in a revolt world you will lose the city. If you are a good enough player in a conquest world and can dodge and snipe you can basically play alone, although I would still recommend joining an alliance :p

I was thinking I would just play solo for a while or join any alliance that bothers inviting me.

Status
Not open for further replies.