Letter to Omega

DeletedUser

Maybe Daedalus will be nice enough to give us a speed 4 world ;)?

No, he won't. Sorry. You won't see a speed 4 world here anytime soon, if ever. I have done a couple of unit speed 4, but I have no intention of doing a world speed 4. They are simply too fast for the vast majority of players, they die far too quickly, and most people want to have a life outside of Grepolis.

You may now return to topic.

Happy holidays!

DeletedUser

In other words,

"You may now return to topic OR ELSE.

Happy Holidays!

DeletedUser

No, he won't. Sorry. You won't see a speed 4 world here anytime soon, if ever. I have done a couple of unit speed 4, but I have no intention of doing a world speed 4. They are simply too fast for the vast majority of players, they die far too quickly, and most people want to have a life outside of Grepolis.

You may now return to topic.

Happy holidays!
Make another speed 3 world then please D:!

Anyways..So how bout this world?

DeletedUser

Well yeah (r.h.stogus).

So far, less amount of Jerk people and BS crap that I see.

When Tau started, it was a mess. And I had a top 5 alliance a whole month in. Then I got betrayed by my pact and NAP people because I believe in God and there went my alliance..

Still a lot of BS but it's a great learning experience.

LOL i dont believe it was because you believe in god, tell the real story! are there that many atheist in your alliance... and everyone should know keep a low profile and keep sailing , because anyone can get killed in the beginning of a new world

DeletedUser

VVV betrayed me but not because of my belief. They betrayed our NAP due to their pacting with an alliance we were at war with. The UA, that I founded, betrayed me because of my belief. I have proof of that. VVV took me out and the rest of the UA let us "die".

And I did have atheists and non-believers in my alliance and they loved being there.. Beliefs shouldn't determine a thing in this game but in Tau it did.

DeletedUser5088

VVV betrayed me but not because of my belief. They betrayed our NAP due to their pacting with an alliance we were at war with. The UA, that I founded, betrayed me because of my belief. I have proof of that. VVV took me out and the rest of the UA let us "die".

And I did have atheists and non-believers in my alliance and they loved being there.. Beliefs shouldn't determine a thing in this game but in Tau it did.
You mean VVV betrayed you by Pacting with WDTFS?

DeletedUser

No. The pact had nothing to do with them betraying us directly. BUT, once it did happen, they attacked us. May be a "coincidence", but regardless, it doesn't matter. It's long over with. And idk why you left that world? Kinda shocked me you did.

DeletedUser5088

No. The pact had nothing to do with them betraying us directly. BUT, once it did happen, they attacked us. May be a "coincidence", but regardless, it doesn't matter. It's long over with. And idk why you left that world? Kinda shocked me you did.

Real Life Issues at the time made it too hard to continue that world leading

DeletedUser

I had heard about the RL issues. PTW went to town on that.. Hope everything got cleared up for ya. You in this world too?

DeletedUser5088

No.....I don't like conquest. Sticking to Nu at the moment. Might make an alliance in a world to come