Halluciations

DeletedUser

Hallucinations

Profile:
First of all, let us make this clear: We are not real. We don't excist. It's just in your head. Don't even bother trying to attack us. It won't work. And, when we've taken that number one spot, just think we didn't. It might help you from getting a big headache or psychological problems...

Leadership: Leaders should be protective, strategic and smart. It doesn't excist. But, if you try very hard, pretend Pressure Cooker and Hostis Publicus are the people, uhhh, hallucinations to talk to.

Recruitment: Very limited. If you do wish to be a part of Hallucinations, try to message Pressure Cooker.

Diplomacy: Are you sure? Really? Okay, if you are certain about pacting with a bunch of hallucinating figures, go ahead and message Pressure Cooker and Hostis Publicus.

For serious talk: Uhh, wait. Go to another alliance!

Oh, and remember. It is all in your head. You are crazy! Or are we?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Profile Pic:

Yay. I got it:
Hallucinations.jpg
Yes I know, it's terrible. But who cares!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About our alliance:

Starting direction: NorthWest (44)
Hi forum-goers, I am Pressure Cooker. I'm a RL-friend of Hostis Publicus and together we decided to make a serious (lol, contrast :S) alliance. We've done this once before on the EN. server under the name Liquid Propinquity, ranked second in the times of its biggest glory, but everything once comes to an end. Now we want to have succes on the American server, and for that, we need you!

If you want to join Hallucinations, please note that we do have a few requirements:
- Skype for easy talking.
- Active at least one hour a day.
- Experience on one or two other worlds; prove this by showing stats. (if this is your first world, we can of course make a little exception. Just make sure you are active and eager to learn and fight.)

If you don't meet one of the requirements, you are free to message me. We also love to take in a few new players but we're not looking to become a massive MRA.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Member list:
- Pressure Cooker
- Hostis Publicus
- TheBangaB3ast
- At least one RL friend of me.
- MachineWolfHeart

Good luck and have fun everybody. Oh, and remember: Actually we're number one! I mean, it's all in your head!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hello future members,

Hostis publicus here, hallucinating all the way to Omega.
We are here to have fun and get to number one.

DeletedUser6819

looks like fun if my ally doesnt work i like to join yours...what are the qualifications?

DeletedUser

looks like fun if my ally doesnt work i like to join yours...what are the qualifications?

Thanks.
Qualifications? Do you mean the requirements to join?
Well, if you can show me eagerness to fight and learn, that must be enough. This alliance doesn't have to be full of pro's, neither full of noobs.

Well, I'd love you to join. If you won't, good luck with your alliance.

DeletedUser

i want to join

Sure, welcome to our team. more information will follow.

We decided our starting direction will be North-West (Ocean 44).
If you are not sure about joining yet it is your last chance to join when you're at Ocean 44.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5244

Are you really this great leader that you always say you are?

DeletedUser

Are you really this great leader that you always say you are?

I don't think I've ever said that I am a great leader. If I ever did, I'm sorry if I offended you or hurted your feelings in any way. I just made an alliance over here although it seems we are not doing very well, just to have fun. Oh, and attack the MRAs on our islands. If I'm a great leader for once leading a compact and fun alliance is up to you, as I've also made many failures which were mostly fun too and of which I could only learn.

By the way, I don't think we ever met in personal on any world. If we did, I would like to know where I said I'm so great :)

DeletedUser5244

I don't think I've ever said that I am a great leader. If I ever did, I'm sorry if I offended you or hurted your feelings in any way. I just made an alliance over here although it seems we are not doing very well, just to have fun. Oh, and attack the MRAs on our islands. If I'm a great leader for once leading a compact and fun alliance is up to you, as I've also made many failures which were mostly fun too and of which I could only learn.

By the way, I don't think we ever met in personal on any world. If we did, I would like to know where I said I'm so great :)

Nah I just thought that based on your forum attitude.... Whatever.

DeletedUser

Nah I just thought that based on your forum attitude.... Whatever.

Okay... Then I guess I behave in a wrong way? I'm not sure what I did wrong. If you got any problems with me, please send me a private message.

DeletedUser5244

Nah its nothing I don't have a problem I was just trollin' :p

DeletedUser7875

Like you "troll" with R.H? Because I do not think he gets the idea that you are being serious..........:s