The Arep Doctrine Pnp.

DeletedUser

This forum is a place to talk about people's exploits in game. Thats why this is here.
You need to make up your mind buddy now the forums or for trash talk?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A little too concerned about one-upping somone while being totally off topic.. never looks good on anybody

I'm looking forward to see what defiance has that the previous alliances didn't.

DeletedUser3880

Didnt you notice IC had to reform cause they were getting killed. Immortal Alliance also fell apart. It was only a matter of time til IA died as they were literally negative tens of thousands of points every day from losing cities. Sadly we cant get in the Riot part of the battle yet, but we will with time. Although you might want to read what arep said about not helping u guys to set up for taking u out in the future.

Geees Flip, the first nail in IA's coffin was YOU deserting your team mates for the sake of your ever increasing ego. You left us all holding the bag simply because the senate wanted to vote on a recruit that you did not want in our alliance. You threw a tantrum and took all your Alpha buddies and formed Ass-cension in the middle of the night, (btw I have the Skype notes to prove all this so don't test me) Of course that was not enough for you. You had to turn on your former mates and try to get the coalition we had been a part of to turn on us. (what a guy huh?) Meanwhile you have side deals with your "supposed" enemies in Elite. Not hard to take an alliance down when you do it from the inside huh? That was the point of bringing in all YOUR alpha buds right? Because you made sure they were YOUR buds.. whatever. As for your great prowess? How many active red targets have you taken? King of Inacts! You talk crap about every body including your own alliance and are not to be trusted. As for the rest of you reading this.. I can tell you that he and his top guys spend chests of gold to win and also used a spy from IA in order to get the upper hand against IC and IA. Flip will do whatever it takes to win Kappa. He does not play, Fair, or with Honor or Respect.

I'll give you this. I'm sure you will be on the winning side of Kappa. And I'm sure you will take all the credit too.

DeletedUser7284

Alicia, That post is over the top. Game trash talk is one thing but you are getting personal.

DeletedUser

Alicia, That post is over the top. Game trash talk is one thing but you are getting personal.

you may be right, but so far it is my favorite post in this thread, gave me a good laugh.

DeletedUser3880

LMAO. ;-) I am not the one who brings it to that level. I appreciate how it might seem to you and yes you would be right... only this is Flip we are talking about.. the King of making it personal.

(Okay so after rereading my original posts I feel that last sentence and one other was cruel so I removed them)

DeletedUser7789

And I agree with the chests of gold thing. Ive seen 5+ reports all coming from the same city in under 5 hours. Each attack consisted of some type of nuke. I think he wasted almost 3000 slings, 1000 hm, 700 ls, plus more and all that came from the same city in a little over 5 hours. It was ridiculous lol, Hes gonna be broke by the end of next year if he keeps up the pace.

DeletedUser

This is a once only reminder to keep this on topic and refrain from getting personal. All matters must be game related. Anything personal will be removed and the poster infracted.

DeletedUser3880

And I agree with the chests of gold thing. Ive seen 5+ reports all coming from the same city in under 5 hours. Each attack consisted of some type of nuke. I think he wasted almost 3000 slings, 1000 hm, 700 ls, plus more and all that came from the same city in a little over 5 hours. It was ridiculous lol, Hes gonna be broke by the end of next year if he keeps up the pace.

I know some players,.. like to use gold to call the Phoenician merchant to their city in order to build Manti or other nukes. But manti nukes seem to be the favorite. I use gold too.. so I'm not putting anyone down for it.. or there wouldn't be any Grepo to play!

DeletedUser

Geees Flip, the first nail in IA's coffin was YOU deserting your team mates for the sake of your ever increasing ego. You left us all holding the bag simply because the senate wanted to vote on a recruit that you did not want in our alliance. You threw a tantrum and took all your Alpha buddies and formed Ass-cension in the middle of the night, (btw I have the Skype notes to prove all this so don't test me) Of course that was not enough for you. You had to turn on your former mates and try to get the coalition we had been a part of to turn on us. (what a guy huh?) Meanwhile you have side deals with your "supposed" enemies in Elite. Not hard to take an alliance down when you do it from the inside huh? That was the point of bringing in all YOUR alpha buds right? Because you made sure they were YOUR buds.. whatever. As for your great prowess? How many active red targets have you taken? King of Inacts! You talk crap about every body including your own alliance and are not to be trusted. As for the rest of you reading this.. I can tell you that he and his top guys spend chests of gold to win and also used a spy from IA in order to get the upper hand against IC and IA. Flip will do whatever it takes to win Kappa. He does not play, Fair, or with Honor or Respect.

I'll give you this. I'm sure you will be on the winning side of Kappa. And I'm sure you will take all the credit too.

Sounds like someone is bitter... I wonder if it's because you voted Flip out just to see your alliance fail after. You were not a very good player and all the Alpha guys knew it. We would try and help but some people think they know it all.

DeletedUser7749

Okay .. Let me break it down for all the noobs. I wasn't Flips bud in alpha.. He was my enemy. A lot of my alliance mates hated him with a passion. Believe me on this. I always enjoyed the harassment he gave me and I returned it equally. I rather enjoyed it. I joined this world to see what this was all about being on flips team. You should fear him. You should fear us. Maybe even quit the server and move on. He has a knack for making us all work together. Maybe even you should join us, it would enlighten you. I am disappointed that immawhatever gloated on our forums and left, currently he is outta range... So it's easy to talk smack. Things morph constantly in this game. The age of wonders may be sooner than you think.. Or maybe longer...so many people come and go.. Alliance mates quit or vm then quit.. Feel free to pm me if you want to chat.

DeletedUser3880

Sounds like someone is bitter... I wonder if it's because you voted Flip out just to see your alliance fail after. You were not a very good player and all the Alpha guys knew it. We would try and help but some people think they know it all.

Voted Flip out? That's not how it happened.. but it does not surprise me that you would be confused.. as for not being a good player? You are one to talk.. at least I know not to attack when I have a -30% attack quest going.. and how many of my CS did you snipe? none.. but I got yours my friend!! And I also know that you can recall a spy.. which I was happy to inform you of since you did not know that.. I mean c'mon man.. that's pretty basic stuff don't you think? But you keep remembering things how you want to. And I can see how you would appreciate flip.. since he gave you all those cities.. in fact... i recall giving you your fist big point city in Kappa and no I was not responsible for the Academy. My only regret is that I don't still have the battle reports from where I sniped your CS.

oh and please enlighten me as to what you alpha guys had to help me with? I only remembering helping you Cupz.

DeletedUser3880

I would only Flip keeps trying to recruit me back into your alliance. Guess he doesn't think I was such a bad player huh? So please don't talk about what you don't know.. skippio my friend. :)

DeletedUser

Voted Flip out? That's not how it happened.. but it does not surprise me that you would be confused.. as for not being a good player? You are one to talk.. at least I know not to attack when I have a -30% attack quest going.. and how many of my CS did you snipe? none.. but I got yours my friend!! And I also know that you can recall a spy.. which I was happy to inform you of since you did not know that.. I mean c'mon man.. that's pretty basic stuff don't you think? But you keep remembering things how you want to. And I can see how you would appreciate flip.. since he gave you all those cities.. in fact... i recall giving you your fist big point city in Kappa and no I was not responsible for the Academy. My only regret is that I don't still have the battle reports from where I sniped your CS.

oh and please enlighten me as to what you alpha guys had to help me with? I only remembering helping you Cupz.

I think this will answer all your questions.

wow you sniped one of my CS omg that is amazing. I capped 19 Immortal Alliance cities (4 of yours) after we parted ways. I never had the chance to snip any of your CSs you never could revolt anyone. All the academy in your 5 cities I have now were exactly the same... HORRIBLE... I had nothing to do with spies or finding spies. It was your alliance it seems fit you would make a plan to find spies.

Actually flip gave me the 1st one 6.5k city, dbeckste gave me the next 9.7, and you gave me the 3rd 9.2k. Here is a link to refresh your memory. http://grepointel.com/track.php?server=us11&server=us11&pn=Cupdeez&dow=all&rt=conquest

We couldn't help you because you though your way was the best way. You didn't want advise from us. I guess you figured your 3 months of playing this game made you awesome. I have been playing around 2 years and still learn something new from other players. I can handle some constructive criticism or other players ideas.

I wish you the best of like in your new alliance.

DeletedUser3880

Funny, I revolted 3 of your alliance members in one day.. first of all.. I did not build all those academies. Second.. the rest of the cities you took were inactive and still it took you all days to take my cities.. AFTER I quit. In fact on one of those days I was defender of the day! Woo Hoo!! And for someone who does not like my cities you sure have enough of them now.. of 29 cities how many do you really think I built from scratch? I wish you could understand. Try to see it this way:

For example, what if someone were to be criticized for all those cities they took that were inactive and they did not build? For one to have dumpster dived or stuck their hand out for pretty much every city they have and to then be held accountable for how it's built would be a real insult to an already lackluster conquest record .. don't ya think?

I hope that helps with your perspective.
And yes... I am already quite familiar with your conquest record.

DeletedUser

Alicia why do you keep antagonizing them? It's not like you'll be able to change or convince them. Your words are falling on deaf ears. Just let them be.

DeletedUser

LMAOROTF, highly entertaining! I'm so glad I finally decided to come check out these forums.

Every notice how losers are the most easily offended by trash talk or are the first to take it to a personal level?