Brotherhood of War

DeletedUser5244

Does anyone else seem to think these guys are in one of the biggest MRA circles ever created?

The leader asked my alliance to merge with them and they have just taken in their 5th alliance..... check the O44 rankings.

That alliance strictly joined them because they needed "protection" from our alliance.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

All alliances who would like to try are welcome, feed us as much bp as you want.

DeletedUser

I'd be more worried if I thought you could take my city even if I cleared it and didnt log in for a week. If you had joined the subjugated I might have told you how to takeover another city. I looked at all the worlds you are in with no world that has two cities.

DeletedUser

ARE YOU PEOPLE HAT DUMB? First of all, you can change your settings so that only a select few worlds can be shown.

Second of all, I'm smart enough to use TOR Browser, which allows to hide your identity....use your brains guys

DeletedUser5244

You cannot change your settings to select only a few worlds friend unless you are a hacker...

And actually I am "hat dumb" because I don't know much about hats overall.

You guys can talk the talk but can't walk the walk.

DeletedUser

You cannot change your settings to select only a few worlds friend unless you are a hacker...

And actually I am "hat dumb" because I don't know much about hats overall.

You guys can talk the talk but can't walk the walk.
No I am not dumb, clearly you are though :p
Also stop the trolling

DeletedUser

ARE YOU PEOPLE HAT DUMB? First of all, you can change your settings so that only a select few worlds can be shown.

Second of all, I'm smart enough to use TOR Browser, which allows to hide your identity....use your brains guys

So you play more then five worlds, cool story bro. My hats are very cool I don't think I'm hat dumb.

DeletedUser

I do hope they form up coalitions. Won't be fun taking them out 1 by 1.