Join alliance of kings

DeletedUser

I am gonna make a alliance of kings alliance and expect you all to join it.

DeletedUser

This should be in the "Alliances and Recruitment" section. :)

DeletedUser

Man, if this is any indication of how things are gonna rock when this world actually opens.....LOL

"If you're a legendary leader, raise your hand!" 8)

DeletedUser2063

Depends if I see some classy leadership involved Fruit.....know any? 8)

Classy? Not that I know of :p

I wasn't planning on making an alliance since Rho takes a lot of time (26 v 3 is time consuming haha) but if you wanted to make an alliance I would join you.

DeletedUser

Appreciate that vote of confidence brotha! 8)

Due to my RL burden, likely I'll be a supporting cast member and not leading here......RL sux....haha

DeletedUser

Thanos, I'm going to create an alliance on this world too. I don't know you, neither you (probably) know me, but you are most certainly welcome. Please take a look at "Hallucinations" at the pre-made stuff.

DeletedUser2063

Appreciate that vote of confidence brotha! 8)

Due to my RL burden, likely I'll be a supporting cast member and not leading here......RL sux....haha

Yeah same here, just let me know which direction you're heading and we'll mess some kids' days up haha

DeletedUser

Thinking.....might just go random.....LOL

And how can an Alliance be an MRA when it hasn't even been created yet?? *scratches head*

Or is that statement based on reputation?

;)

DeletedUser

Thinking.....might just go random.....LOL

And how can an Alliance be an MRA when it hasn't even been created yet?? *scratches head*

Or is that statement based on reputation?

;)

Based on reputation from previous worlds.
In Psi they had an academy before the end of BP. Now they have 2 (1 week after the end of BP)