Top 12 Sink or Swim!

DeletedUser

Dang I need to rim someone new on Theta ;-)
Just kidding, you seem respectable ;-)

DeletedUser

Dang I need to rim someone new on Theta ;-)
Just kidding, you seem respectable ;-)

Havend hear that word for long time rim i never got rim in any world i have played or server you would be the first that wil rim me ;)

Stil i just looked cant find a hades strike sorry maybe i am looking in wrong direction

ooo I didt find a player with the name King David II
But it have 0 citys ?
You got (rim) before putting the rim message :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7490

Sea raiders have horrible leaders who have been crushed on many worlds. They come to each new world to Mass recruit then get rimmed. Sink

Evil Eyes contain quite a few of the best players (gythium musks), and will definitely be here for a long time unless they quit.

DemiGods will sink. Hot headed leader who has already made lots of enemies.

Stairs? NOOOO we are spread out because SE filled up so quick, but we have lots of good players and if we can regroup all in one place we'll be good.

Honey Badgers: if this is thane, they'll make a dent then leave if thane does what he usually does (I've played with him in ~3 worlds)

those were Premades I was invited into FF, so my attention was split between 2 worlds and I was as a cog in the machine, I dont operate well as a cog im more a spanner in the works kind of guy to rivals, thats why i choose to try and handle the pressures of leading rather than just follow orders.

and for some reason though a couple of people who share your view, seem to have formed a strange opinion that I quit a world after a period of time ?

I can honestly say the only worlds ive ever walked out of were ones I was not able to fully focus in to begin with, or that RL got in the way, Heleros for example was a bad one for me as my father had passed away just a week or so after it opened, but despite that I still prevented AirjaAinez taking any of my citys much to his alliances vexation :)

And as for HB our core have been together since Delphi as Tax Collectors, thats the best part of almost 2 years for some.

One Ring, Gollum, Swim, good organized bunch, and know how to grow into a top contender,swim.

HARPOON, the same, very experienced bunch lot of rank 1 players in their team, and will be a top contender, swim.

Evil Eyes already looking to try and dominate the server, so far so good, uncertain about tactics seem to be using a few alliances thats scared of a fight, to gain more territory though, such as the Raiders.swim.

The United States got off to a good start, maybe made some bad choices early on and are involved in a few tough battles, still holding their own so could be around for a lot longer, will say swim

the Raiders, proudly show their previous accolades from another server they appear to have dominated, however anybody whos been around long enough, knows every servers different, I think theyl maybe swim long enough before their swallowed up in a merge or pick the wrong fightfloat,

the other alliances I think are still finding their feet, give it another month or two and a lot will have merged/disbanded or collapsed.

DeletedUser

Hi All,

Apologies for not posting anything (had issues with registering) - the forum is important to have views from across the world :)

I agree with the view that every world is different, I am not one for posting awards as I would no doubt be rimmed withing 13 hours of bp running out with my luck. I chose a different name here, others have posted awards.....

It is early, a few MRA spotters were correct, there are a few alliances that are obviously good and no doubt a few others will appear from what we have.

It is encouraging that the world is full, not seen that for a long time.

Bad decisions or luck can change everything so we will see a lot of changes along the way - To everyone in Phi have a good one thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

Who are the United States? They seem experienced(ish) but I've never seen any of them before

DeletedUser

Who are the United States? They seem experienced(ish) but I've never seen any of them before

You kidding ?
Please tell me its a joke
United is a alianse what whanted to show people thay could be nr 1 but lose big times
Becouse ther leader(s) where so focus on scaring people and forgot what sort of players to scare off
So as i say before couldend win run to evil eyes with tears in the eyes (fun ) evil (eyes) tears in (eyes) nice link lol

DeletedUser

You kidding ?
Please tell me its a joke
United is a alianse what whanted to show people thay could be nr 1 but lose big times
Becouse ther leader(s) where so focus on scaring people and forgot what sort of players to scare off
So as i say before couldend win run to evil eyes with tears in the eyes (fun ) evil (eyes) tears in (eyes) nice link lol

totally not biased

DeletedUser

This game is all about fun

So whant to thank grepo for this great game
Whant to thank all friends to help me in suport or attack
Whant to say happy thanksgiving
And most but not forgot Have a great live popcorn ;)

DeletedUser7701

The United States officially dead in 3 days after making some poor decisions. It is what it is :)

DeletedUser3109

Before I introduce the list I made realistic war scenarios for each alliance and made 2 predictions
1 One Ring 2359924 57 41402 based in 54 they have everything going for them Swim/Swim Bay Watchers, LOD
2 Evil Eyes 2281872 66 34574 based in 45,55 etc. they are a little spread out and seems to like to fight Swim/FloatLOD,Honey B
3 Honey Badgers 1303533 44 29626 based in 55 they seem to be absorbing players from other alliances. They need to clear out the rubble but they are sandwiched between several allies Swim/Float
4 The Raiders 1247087 63 19795 I thought EE would not like another 1Mil alliance roaming "their" oceans if EE wasn't the ocean leader I would say swim/swim. Float/Swim
5 HARPOON 1196586 60 19943
6 Roma Aeternum 956972 59 16220
7 Gollum 928159 55 16876
8 Legion of Anarchy 915569 64 14306
9 Dragon Lords of Phi 911496 59 15449
10 Independent Outcasts 780014 55 14182
11 Roma Victorious 760124 59 12883
12 Roma Invictus 748555 62 12073
13 OUT OF CONTROL 710388 59 12040
14 Tenant Eviction 682226 49 13923
15 Eagles 600731 58 10357
Will update later internet messed me up tired please post what you want to say about my opinions the forum is dying already

DeletedUser

Only thing that needs to be said is

Evil Eyes

Everything else will fall just like One Ring and Gollum who are pacted with tons of alliance who love to send support after cs so we can see it all :)

So if you guys really think they are that good just look at the stats...... Who have they taken and how many?

Whats the record of our war last i heard 47-5
'
Yup there only swimming because we have spread out that far yet. unlike the guy above who doesnt look at a map and thinks we spread out

DeletedUser4082

bang you still screaming for resources and help all the time like you used to?

DeletedUser912

bang you still screaming for resources and help all the time like you used to?

yep.. its terrible.. he is constantly building attack forces..

oh.. wait.. I asked him to do that.

:$ nevermind

DeletedUser

Last time I heard, Evil Eyes was already 20,000 dollars invested into this server.

DeletedUser7513

Last time I heard, Evil Eyes was already 20,000 dollars invested into this server.
Lol...they builds 300 ls in 2 days,2000 slingers in 8 hrs...I know evil eyes founder is a retired old billionaire who is funding evil eyes members.

DeletedUser912

Lol...they builds 300 ls in 2 days,2000 slingers in 8 hrs...I know evil eyes founder is a retired old billionaire who is funding evil eyes members.

Ash, if you keep telling family secrets.. you are cut off!

CUT OFF!

the rest of you.. nothing to see here.. move along...

DeletedUser

All you top alliances better be careful, Kittens of Doom (rank 16) are catching up! It only took attacks from 5 of them to take out a 4,500 point player. Thats right, it only took 5 players with a total of around 170,000 points to take on 1 player with 4,500 points with maybe, maybe 100 troops of support from another player (half were offensive) . They are clearly a HUGE THREAT!!! It only took them 7, YES, 7 attacks to break through after the first two players couldnt break through, they had to bring out the 'big guns'. You might want to start building the defenses now, because with the troops you top alliance members have, it will probably take them many more than 7 attacks to put you into revolt! I would definitely rate them at swim/swim with record speed!

DeletedUser

lol you guys are as bout as much as a threat as a 4500 point player.
Why would you brag about a city being taken lol