Some Stats from the IC,IA,Elite, and Riot war vs The mafia, The Order and Dynamis...

DeletedUser

Not vs dynamis, they are relatively new most of our takes were from previous wars with their earlier failed alliances. Ascension, nexus, ourobors, widowmakers etc.

I never was in any of the alliances above and that probably goes for the rest of the alpha guys who came over. I have to be honest this world is pretty easy.. Flip said you guys were decent.. I'm still waiting to see this. I just keep taking city with little to no help required..

Let me get back to simming as arep calls it.

DeletedUser3981

lol were still merging flip. Dont get too hype about that :D

And skippio...our defeat is not inevitable. There is more than a year left till WW and no matter how much you outspend us, we will not go down easy 8)
ImmaG,
your nothing more then a snake in the grass hiding in your snakes nest "Defiance"

DeletedUser7749

lol were still merging flip. Dont get too hype about that :D

And skippio...our defeat is not inevitable. There is more than a year left till WW and no matter how much you outspend us, we will not go down easy 8)

You're cute when you are hopeful.

DeletedUser7789

Idk whats supposed to mean duffy :s

Skip...your right I am cute...thanks.

Defiance 1 The order -1 >_<

DeletedUser7749

Please change your alliance name to Dominos (... And it isn't because you deliver..)

DeletedUser7789

LOL those losses were almost 20 mins after merge. Please us get our stuff together first!

We already took down 4 of your cs's. I guess you could say were being pretty defiant o.o

BRING IT!

DeletedUser

LOL those losses were almost 20 mins after merge. Please us get our stuff together first!

We already took down 4 of your cs's. I guess you could say were being pretty defiant o.o

BRING IT!

Want a cookie? So you sank some Cs's... Will you be able to save them when Lord R comes off vm and isnt around? Wasnt it that you were reforming to avoid the inactives, vm and others running away... Yet the first instance Lord R is running away like the rest. Like I said same old...

DeletedUser7789

He will be around and we will be ready to support.

Maybe if you stop playing around with people that use gold, they wont be in vm. Im talking about me...you guys never once launched an op on me and im still waiting. There is plenty of guys near me to take a decent fight to my doorstep. I just want you to come knockin. Pretty pweaseeee :\

DeletedUser7805

Update TO just evened the score... except the city we took was a active player. Not like the one you guys took from us.

DeletedUser7789

lol we literally have 4 cities in 53...We have not expanded in 53 and wont for a long time. We do support 3ks, just cant support if we have 4 cities in that ocean. Not excuses...facts.

DeletedUser

What is the excuse for the city in 44 you just lost also? So the order is tied... Mafia is 1-0, dynamis is 1-0. Keep talking, and we will keep taking cities. Like I said new name, same results.

DeletedUser

Alright, it is time to get some RIOT up in here. I would like to start off with a quick video. -->>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRGd0gD0QNE My brothas, we shall always lose cities. We shall always gain cities. There is not point it getting heated in a forum. Petty trash talk is alright, but there is no need to mass mail other alliances. Come on man. Im just a dude trynna have some fun, and yall bringing all this anger in the village. Joy my friends, we need joy. Every alliance has its ups and its downs. We can all agree no alliance on this server is going down any time soon. And I leave with this video. -->> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaGUr6wzyT8 Have a blessed day my Grepo brothers.
RIOT On,
Pimp

DeletedUser3981

this is what it means. Snakes hide in the grass or their nest when their scared. You guys are obviously scared and hiding in your snakes nest known as defiance.