War Predictions

• Thread starter DeletedUser5244
  • Start date

DeletedUser5244

Post your predictions below-

Which alliances will fight which when BP ends?

DeletedUser5088

Gangnam Style and Savage Subjugation ----Winner SS

DeletedUser5244

I apologize- we will not have enough energy to waste on Gangnam Style. You will see :D

DeletedUser

SS is very good, they can beat all who challenge them :D

DeletedUser6486

anyone vs. The Black Company/The Brotherhood/Alliance of Kings -- Winner anyone

DeletedUser6486

They were ok in Rho due to location, they went down in Phi

DeletedUser

I wouldn't call it a "war" but I'm fairly certain AoK and TBC will have a tough time when BP ends. :)

DeletedUser5244

I wouldn't call it a "war" but I'm fairly certain AoK and TBC will have a tough time when BP ends. :)

I figure oceans every ocean except 44 really will get a load of action.

O55-I am going to assume that TBC will confront Fear and they will duke it out for awhile before ILLUMINATI starts trying to fight both of them and get pounded. The remnants of ILLUMINATI will join The Assassins Company but then an alliance from 45 will move in to fight TBC along Fear. Not sure who will win.

O54- TBC and AoK will team up on I LEGIO INVICTA I but then the Legion will gain an ally in Thunder Gods and TG will be destroyed. After that I say ILII will pull out on top for a little but then be cut even. After a little bit of the war I think Savage Subjugation might start looking at O54 and form their own side of the new war.

O45- I think LA ARMADA INVENCIBLE will be pounded into the ground by Cthulu. After the sour defeat, Cthulu will easily take 1st place in the ocean rankings but then Death Row, The Spartan Legion, and Band of Brothers all work together to fight Cthulu. While taking blows from the Trio and Dopey Kittens at the same time, I think Cthulu will go down.

O44- Do I even have to say it? If you don't know what I mean please take a look at the ocean rankings.

* Guys, these are just predictions. I am just throwing stuff out there, do not be offended if I said your alliance was one to go down. It does not mean you guys will, so instead of complaining, prove me wrong ;)

DeletedUser

This my prediction:

055--Okay maybe TBC vs ILLUMINATI vs Fear.. all of them has a chance to win and rule the ocean unless if two of them enter a pact with each other. But I think TBC will rimmed first.

054-I LEGIO INVICTA I team up with TBC confront AoK, both side is equal..we will see who win and lost after Bp ends..

044-maybe a coalition will be made to fight against SS.. but I think SS can beat all of them easily.. doesn't see any other potential alliance around there except them.

045-My ocean so no comment :p

Anyways its just my thought..

DeletedUser4990

There is only 1 thing that you forgot, Dopey Kittens!!!!!!!

DeletedUser7813

Interesting look at the center of the map. SS and Dopey each have island strongholds, only 2 islands away from each other. Will they be able to coexist?

DeletedUser

Interesting look at the center of the map. SS and Dopey each have island strongholds, only 2 islands away from each other. Will they be able to coexist?

Coexistence is my middle name. We're all about hugs and happiness.

DeletedUser

Coexistence is my middle name. We're all about hugs and happiness.

Actually, with the crew you have, it will be more about fighting internally... Johnny, Aigaios, Lord Reitzel... I can see trouble brewing there, unless they all follow Reitzel into vm long term.