Some Stats from the IC,IA,Elite, and Riot war vs The mafia, The Order and Dynamis...

DeletedUser

So the great war of the server is ongoing... Just figured I would post some fun stats...

1. Dynamis vs IC II - 27 - 0 in the last 14 days. Ic II isnt having a good two weeks.
2. Dynamis vs IA - 11 - 5 in the last 14 days.
3. Dynamis vs IC I - 12 - 6 in the last 14 days.
4. Dynamis vs Elite - 4 - 0 in the last 14 days.
5. The Order vs IC II - 0 - 1 (Probably our fault since we took so many from Ic II.) Only so many cities available. in the last 14 days.
6. The Order vs IC I - 10 - 2 in the last 14 days.
7. The Order vs Riot - 24 - 2 in the last 14 days.
8. Dynamis vs Riot - 0 -1 (not really close to us. Besides the Order did take 24) Same scenario in number 5 :p in the last 14 days.
9. The Mafia vs IC II - 1 -1 in the last 14 days.
10. The Mafia vs IC I - 3 - 0 in the last 14 days.
11. The Mafia vs IA - 5 - 1 in the last 14 days.
12. The Mafia vs Elite - 1 - 4 in the last 14 days.

So to add up the total stats - 108 cities taken by Mafia, Order and Dynamis vs 23 taken by Riot, IA, IC, Elite.

Who do you think is winning? thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

I thought Kings of Olympus was on the side of the order, mafia, and dynamis as well?

pretty impressive, u guys definitely have the ball rolling in the right direction. I can’t really speak much about IC 1, 2, Elite, Dynamis, or the Mafia as I have had title or in some cases, no interaction with them.

As for the Riot vs. Order battle it has been going on a lot longer than 14 days and I think the total is 67 to 64 in favor of Riot and in the last two days it is 5 to 1 in favor of Riot, I suspect there will be swings back and forth.

BTW thanks for the thread, this has to be the deadest forum in the history of grepo.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Its far too dead. There will be a lot of swings as these wars are ongoing. But it def looks like IC has def been dropping due to some questionable choices from Arep. :)

DeletedUser

Its far too dead. There will be a lot of swings as these wars are ongoing. But it def looks like IC has def been dropping due to some questionable choices from Arep. :)

Like I said I do not know much about them so I cant speak of any decisions that were or were not made. It does look like they hit a rough patch but the stats indicate that they have continued to grow so maybe they have worked things out.

DeletedUser3784

I think IC just got complacent. We had a lot of people say the game was boring back in October and interest faded too fast for us to cover all the lesser active players. Like notguilty said, the war has been going a whole lot longer than 14 days. We've taken hundreds of cities from the "Nexus/Widowmakers/Immoral Alliance/Ascension/Dynamis" alliance but recently we've had a lot of key players lose interest.

As for Arep making bad decisions, I have no idea what you mean and I'm in the alliance, though you have a reputation for being fast-and-loose with the truth. According to Elite you lied to them and told them that we were planning to attack them. You are not exactly an honorable player.

DeletedUser

I think IC just got complacent. We had a lot of people say the game was boring back in October and interest faded too fast for us to cover all the lesser active players. Like notguilty said, the war has been going a whole lot longer than 14 days. We've taken hundreds of cities from the "Nexus/Widowmakers/Immoral Alliance/Ascension/Dynamis" alliance but recently we've had a lot of key players lose interest.

As for Arep making bad decisions, I have no idea what you mean and I'm in the alliance, though you have a reputation for being fast-and-loose with the truth. According to Elite you lied to them and told them that we were planning to attack them. You are not exactly an honorable player.

Which was the alliance that had to have spies? Which was the alliance that only makes excuses? I am not a honorable player? Why because I said to Elite that they would have to eventually merge or would go to war with u guys at some point since you are so close? Once we put it on an even keel and got rid of your spies in Mafia/ Dynamis its funny how things have changed. Should we post more stats up? Cause it looks like more and more cities falling from IA/IC/Elite then from dynamis or mafia lately...

DeletedUser3784

Which was the alliance that had to have spies? Which was the alliance that only makes excuses? I am not a honorable player? Why because I said to Elite that they would have to eventually merge or would go to war with u guys at some point since you are so close? Once we put it on an even keel and got rid of your spies in Mafia/ Dynamis its funny how things have changed. Should we post more stats up? Cause it looks like more and more cities falling from IA/IC/Elite then from dynamis or mafia lately...

When you catch a dishonorable person in one lie, they tell another.

Of course you and I both know that is not what you said to Elite. I saw the conversation. You told them we were planning to attack them. Shall you come clean, or will you continue to lie? I'm going to guess the latter.

Do you lie when you play Monopoly too? <chuckle> So very sad.

DeletedUser

The game gets boring when you dont actually fight, also when you are constantly rebuilding because you are getting smacked around, and when your hiding away on VM.

DeletedUser7749

I am relatively new to this world. After playing in Kappa with many of my old enemies in Alpha, I am impressed. I hope Elite/IC/IC2 have more to offer than what they have shown....

DeletedUser7749

to see how my former enemies play. I appreciate the team aspect of this game. Flip isn't satan as I thought when I was in alpha. He worse .... Lol. Beware enemies of Dynamis!

DeletedUser3784

Well I appreciate you guys coming over here. It's been much more exciting now that IC doesn't win every battle.

Don't think mflip is satan, but do think he is "that guy". You know the one. Like the pickup game of basketball in the movie the Cable Guy. I do consider some of his "tactics" somewhat beneath me.

DeletedUser

I wanted to post this so you guys can't keep saying this battle is longer then 7-14 days.. Below are the totals since the server opened. I also want to point out that inactive or active players in your alliance are still part of your team. KICK THEM OUT OF YOUR ALLIANCE if you don't want to claim them as part of your team. Don't make excuses why we cap players in your alliance because we don't.

Dynamis vs IC I - 17 to 23
Dynamis vs IC II - 38 to 5
Dynamis vs Elite - 17 to 6
Dynamis vs IA - 63 to 6
--------------------------
Total: 135 to 40

DeletedUser7789

I wanted to post this so you guys can't keep saying this battle is longer then 7-14 days.. Below are the totals since the server opened. I also want to point out that inactive or active players in your alliance are still part of your team. KICK THEM OUT OF YOUR ALLIANCE if you don't want to claim them as part of your team. Don't make excuses why we cap players in your alliance because we don't.

Dynamis vs IC I - 17 to 23
Dynamis vs IC II - 38 to 5
Dynamis vs Elite - 17 to 6
Dynamis vs IA - 63 to 6
--------------------------
Total: 135 to 40

Wait I dont understand. You said that those are the totals since the server opened? IC would have way more caps.

DeletedUser7812

Wait I dont understand. You said that those are the totals since the server opened? IC would have way more caps.

Not vs dynamis, they are relatively new most of our takes were from previous wars with their earlier failed alliances. Ascension, nexus, ourobors, widowmakers etc.

DeletedUser

Looks like Ic changed their name to Defiance. But much to their dismay, new name same results...

Dynamis 1. Defiance 0... thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser7749

Not vs dynamis, they are relatively new most of our takes were from previous wars with their earlier failed alliances. Ascension, nexus, ourobors, widowmakers etc.

Let me assure you. This alliance will not go by they wayside. Even now our enemies are consolidating to TRY to counter the onslaught. It will be all for not... We will outlast your desperate attempts to hold on to your fading glory. No doctrine will deny the inevitable.

DeletedUser7789

lol were still merging flip. Dont get too hype about that :D

And skippio...our defeat is not inevitable. There is more than a year left till WW and no matter how much you outspend us, we will not go down easy 8)