The Truth of Lambda

DeletedUser

To clear some things up, I AM THE ONE WHO CREATED THIS THREAD, NOT WRONGKNIGHT.

Second, I created this thread because Varden keeps sending smear campaigns and lies throughout my warriors' inboxes behind my back. I wanted to let you guys send your propaganda in this thread so I can uncover your lies in public.

Here is the typical Topflite logic:

1) Talk trash of an alliance behind someones back in order to recruit a specific player (from recruitment letter to my warrior):

topflitem.jpg

2) Then he publicly states the opposite, almost in true form of a Tyrant (from profile):

topflitep.jpg

DeletedUser

Here we go:

For those who said I ignored their post, here is the answer:

Actually, I have a question regarding posting real life things here.
I never posted that information about myself on this public forum. I only posted it on the private in-game forum, that could only be read by a small group of players within the game. But now, he took that info and made it completely public. Anyone can read THIS forum, anywhere in the world without even having an account on this game. As you see, I had a somewhat reasonable expectation of privacy within the internal in-game forum.

I pretty much don't care what is your alliance name. As far as I am concerned you guys can call yourself: ''The Croak of the Battle-Toad'' ( I am sure I saw this name somewhere)

Now then, can I post personal things about people that are public info based on posts they made on public forums with no reasonable expectation of privacy? For example, let's say I have court records about Ian that speak to his character, would it be ok for me to post that, seeing how it's already public information?

Once again I don't care. I don't involve personal life in forums, as internet, we all can agree is not such a private place. ;) No one made you involve your private things, except you.

Happy now?

To clear some things up, I AM THE ONE WHO CREATED THIS THREAD, NOT WRONGKNIGHT.

Not important who created this thread.

Second, I created this thread because Varden keeps sending smear campaigns and lies throughout my warriors' inboxes behind my back. I wanted to let you guys send your propaganda in this thread so I can uncover your lies in public.

Here is the typical Topflite logic:

1) Talk trash of an alliance behind someones back in order to recruit a specific player (from recruitment letter to my warrior):

2) Then he publicly states the opposite, almost in true form of a Tyrant (from profile):

I am member of alliance that was defeated by Varden. We were beaten fair and square, and topflite showed respect me. So I am pretty sure he showed respect to everyone who deserve, just as I deserved his at that point in time.

And for future reference, when I say I expect this truth you guys are talking, here is an example of people who wrote it from their perspective. Its all I want to see. Otherwise you guys are just shooting blanks. And those images you posted from PM's are pretty much consistent and are well known in Varden. After all, recruiting is essential in Grepolis. If we had friends in there, its normal to influence them. Relations are formed regardless of alliances. And there are bonds stronger than alliance bonds.

I am sorry you don't like recruiting attempts by Varden, and you should be proud no one left your alliance. I am not here to defend or attack anyone. I just want to see and hear the other side. Its not Varden that started this. You guys started it (this thread). So I want to see this truth, as we can go on, and on, calling everyone liars. So far the things I saw, are common in Grepolis, and there is no need to turn this into a flame war.

EXAMPLE:

Recent history in brief from the Hive's perspective:

After near continuous war with one faction of the FED alliance after another, the Hive can finally claim victory in a war that has lasted over a year. The FED has completely collapsed and its players have been absorbed by SOL and the Hive. Those FED/SOL left on O45/55/65 are either loosing cities on a daily basis or have retreated to VM.

O56, controlled entirely by the Hive, has the highest concentration of cities on Delta. There are nearly 730 hive controlled cities there alone. It has about double the concentration of cities of any other ocean on Delta.

Less than two months to WWs. Exciting isn't it.

I would say we had skill enough; given the outcome.

The Federation grew into a paper dragon. They had numbers on their side, but they lacked true organization and commitment because of how they grew. The Hive never went on the offensive first so we could draw upon a morality that the FEDs never had. They swallowed members from other alliances through intimidation so a plurality of their membership lacked the motivation to fight on for a group of leaders they disliked. Classic organizational behavior and leadership stuff. Whereas in the Hive we accepted in refugees or created home grown players and played a defensive gambit that frustrated the FEDs and lead us to where we are today.

Of course this all just my opinion from the seat I had and stories I've heard from former FED players now in our group.

From a Southerners perspective, the one thing that has slowed us down the most in O55 and O45 is the number of SOL players who have decided to go into VM. Unfortunately for many of our players, most of the action right now is in O65 and O75 which is too far to coordinate effectively from O46/56/66.

As I've taken over new towns in O55 and O45, I've noticed that many of the farming villages are at level 2 or 3. In comparison to nearly all of the farming villages in O56, which have been maxed out for months.

It'll be an interesting race come January. I like our chances but nothing is certain until the end.

DeletedUser

Alright guys, this is an outside opinion on this thread. This is a good idea for a thread, but should be accusative facts. Not insulting facts. However, I am seeing more physical facts from Deathokos. I could honestly care less about this world, and who wins. This is just my *OPINION*

DeletedUser

No one made you involve your private things, except you.

Excuse me? Did you not see the post where he drug out my private life from a private forum to post here on this public forum?
Furthermore, I already posted the basics of my position in my prior post, where I outlined my position and how things went down. If anyone disagrees with any of that, I welcome a challenge of any portion of it. And for the things I've refuted or confirmed, it would be nice to have the other party concur or respond with something new on the table or admit their mistake.

Speaking of admitting error and apologizing like a man, where is Dr.Phil? Has he messaged the person who lost their father yet to back up his terrible accusation? It shows an incredible lack of class and character. Maybe he'll type up another book full of a bunch of $5 words that really don't say anything. You know the type of people that talk and talk but never really commit to a solid statement. Blah blah. Will he return to his failed attempt of character assassination on me that has clearly backfired? Will he admit being wrong and own up and apologize?

At least 1 person in varden was able to behave like half a man. When Rdubbs accused me of being against him and pushing for his exile, after being proven wrong and to the opposite fact that I was actually the only one to vote against him being kicked out, he at least posted up to admit he was wrong. Too bad he didn't take step 2 and actually apologize for making his BS accusation against me. If he would have, I would be praising him right now and he would have earned my respect.

If Varden refuses to come to table with any legitimate accusations here, I suppose in the future anytime they make one in the game, we can always send everyone here to see how quiet they are when the spotlight is on. Some creatures of this world tend to run for the shadows when you turn on the light. Other creatures love the light and have nothing to hide.

Please realize I would like to keep this an intelligent and professional discussion. I would appreciate it if Varden would cease the immaturity, the trolling, and the name calling. At least you have the self control to do that, don't you? We can still argue and debate and exchange opinions that clash, but let's do it in a manner that most impartial adults could respect.

To fill the void and provide some reading material(to outsiders like Hugempire), I can provide some filler and give some detailed examples of BS accusations since Varden is too scared to repeat them here. Stay tuned for more to come.

DeletedUser

Alright guys, this is an outside opinion on this thread. This is a good idea for a thread, but should be accusative facts. Not insulting facts. However, I am seeing more physical facts from Deathokos. I could honestly care less about this world, and who wins. This is just my *OPINION*

I agree with you, and its what I've been trying to convince these guys to say. When someone says 'Truth', I expected to see that truth written. But all I saw was, 'Come forth Varden with your lies and we can prove you wrong'. And yes Deathokos provided physical evidence, and I said its well-known fact in Varden. So... Next please, so I can confirm we didn't lie at all.

Excuse me? Did you not see the post where he drug out my private life from a private forum to post here on this public forum?
Furthermore, I already posted the basics of my position in my prior post, where I outlined my position and how things went down. If anyone disagrees with any of that, I welcome a challenge of any portion of it. And for the things I've refuted or confirmed, it would be nice to have the other party concur or respond with something new on the table or admit their mistake.

Yeah, I saw. I don't care. Its between you two. Not me and you. This is seriously derailing off-topic. Usually such posts are deleted.

Bring forth your truth Hells Hornets, so we can confirm it, and you guys can stop calling it lies, since we stand behind everything we say.

Speaking of admitting error and apologizing like a man, where is Dr.Phil? Has he messaged the person who lost their father yet to back up his terrible accusation? It shows an incredible lack of class and character. Maybe he'll type up another book full of a bunch of $5 words that really don't say anything. You know the type of people that talk and talk but never really commit to a solid statement. Blah blah. Will he return to his failed attempt of character assassination on me that has clearly backfired? Will he admit being wrong and own up and apologize?

At least 1 person in varden was able to behave like half a man. When Rdubbs accused me of being against him and pushing for his exile, after being proven wrong and to the opposite fact that I was actually the only one to vote against him being kicked out, he at least posted up to admit he was wrong. Too bad he didn't take step 2 and actually apologize for making his BS accusation against me. If he would have, I would be praising him right now and he would have earned my respect.

If Varden refuses to come to table with any legitimate accusations here, I suppose in the future anytime they make one in the game, we can always send everyone here to see how quiet they are when the spotlight is on. Some creatures of this world tend to run for the shadows when you turn on the light. Other creatures love the light and have nothing to hide.

Please realize I would like to keep this an intelligent and professional discussion. I would appreciate it if Varden would cease the immaturity, the trolling, and the name calling. At least you have the self control to do that, don't you? We can still argue and debate and exchange opinions that clash, but let's do it in a manner that most impartial adults could respect.

I barely care about Lambda. I care enough to confront you guys here. But I am still waiting for truth, time stamps and proof. I don't resort to name-calling, however, if you have facts, show them already. All I see is bunch of personal insulting that should be kept in PM', but nit even there. I myself was never involved in any name-calling, and making funny names for alliance names.

I prefer to do battle on the battlefield. And not using words.

So bring forth accusations (since Deathokos (previously taken out of context, because when I say 'you' I mean Hells Hornets as whole and not just WrongKnight) created this thread)

This is I believe 4th or 5th post I invite you to do that

To fill the void and provide some reading material(to outsiders like Hugempire), I can provide some filler and give some detailed examples of BS accusations since Varden is too scared to repeat them here. Stay tuned for more to come.

I am tuned.

DeletedUser

Accusation against me:
"You kicked annubis because he disagreed with you"
Proof of it being a BS accusation:
"anubis778 has left the alliance. on 2013-11-29 at 16:46"

Accusation against me:
"so that you could have a leadership spot or start your own alliance (the Hells Hornets)"
*Exhibit A showing my true nature(my message to playerX): "As a matter of fact, if leader positions are too limited I would be willing to give up my role as a leader and hand it to you."
*Exhibit B showing my response to being offered a founder role(my post in leader forum as a response to being offered the position): "WrongKnight 2013-11-23 23:48
I don't want to be founder. I'd feel like I took something from fools or Pirate. No thanks. I could do it temp to make it happen, and then reduce to normal leader and expert adviser, and warrior... :)"

Now for my accusation against them. They use deception to manipulate people and they look to eat alliances as conquests and take advantage of people.

* Proof of concept of taking advantage of another alliance to have them merge INTO you rather than be fair: "SAMCROson has written the following:
LOL HH said they have to merge with Bees or they will die, they just dont have the numbers.

So if you do merge you should see that you have the advantage and make them merge with you. They know they need you or they will die. Make they merge into you!! Keep your name!! They are saying they cant make it without you."

* Proof of concept of lying to an alliance and fooling them into thinking they are merging: Gearhead posted on shared forum admitting he deceived and lied to everyone in Apple Corps to fulfill his mission for Varden and never intended to get us into Varden. So many people saw it that I doubt Varden would deny it now and I don't think I need to look for a copy of it.

* Proof of Dr.Phil here in on a plot to try and deceive me and the other leaders so we would join and they could later kick us out:
"Dr. Delirium 2013-11-21 19:32
so are we doing Dementio as good cop, topflite as bad cop?"

Proof of the way they look at you if you do join them:
"We can bond as soon as you surrender to the power of Varden and leave KB. THEN we can bond all you want."

(Yes, many of your Varden people don't like the lack of honor in which you operate and don't feel you represent them as people, and choose to talk to me as humans and be real. Surprise!)

Here's a copy of a message where I replied to Varden way before any of this went down that speaks to me and what I'm about:
"Not sure why you're asking again. We already had this talk.
I also made it clear to your leader that I would never leave good guys behind.
My terms have never changed. No conquest of our alliance, no fake "merge". Only a true merge of 50/50, half our guys, half your guys, half leadership roles, etc. That's a true merge and the only honorable way to do it.

I am not a sell out and won't sell out my good guys just for the selfish aspect of getting myself a crown. Never have, never will.

If you guys can't do the 50/50 thing, then I, personally, am not going for it.

You knew this, your leader knew this. Nothing new."

I guess that was the beginning of the end, when I sent that message and made that statement. Varden didn't like being told no by someone with fortitude that wasn't selfish.

Now I will rest my case with this: Most of the time, in most worlds, it has come to the offer to sellout to get the crown. If you're a decent player, you'll get your offer. It means you join the biggest alliance and you're almost sure to win, but you'll leave your good guys behind. I could have had a crown in EN18 and EN53. I fell for a trick and joined Krypt because they said our good guys would come along. But some were left behind. Not cool. So I went back to my guys, even though I knew it would mean my death. (10-20 guys vs. an entire huge alliance) I refused to bring inside intel over, and told them they only get me and not the intel. They respected that. I fought with them and we died together. I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees! And we earned a rep for giving Krypt a great fight, too. A small handful of active guys are capable of so much, but if 3 or 5 fall out it doesn't work anymore. If I would have stayed with Krypt rather than go back to my guys, all of Krypt now have the crown now and I would have too. But if I looked at that crown, it would only remind me of the lack of honor it took for me to get it, so I'm actually proud of the fact I don't have one. And I refuse to get one unless it's done with integrity and honor. Maybe I'll never get one. That would be ok as long as I fought alongside honorable warriors.

Because it looks to me like the only honorable way to get one these days is to be lucky to start out with the alliance that ends up winning. Otherwise you have to hope you can find founders that are willing to make true mergers of 50/50...and that's rare to see such equal respect between 2 alliances that come together with nobody getting the upper hand. I'm proud to be a part of a fair merge that actually took place.

I think the true warriors that stay with us(and those that come here from Varden *wink*wink*) will fight stronger than the people on the other side that think they sit in a comfy chair. It doesn't take many active and dedicated people with something they believe in to destroy a huge army. See case example of United States vs. King of England and the birth of the US. See the Navy SEAL operation protecting the value man in Grenada where a handful of guys held off hundreds. See German machine gunners on a hill watching Marines run at them, where the term "Devil Dogs" came from. See all these acts of glory and victory and wonder to yourself how life would be different if all those people simply turned on their boys and took the offer from an enemy that only seeks to conquer and own them...

We will set alarm clocks. Our wives will watch that laptop while we're away or asleep. Our mobile phones will be used. We will check stats, we will use intel on your sleep times, your work schedule. I will do searches on your names in my data files to find your posts and establish times of activity. I will search your names in my data banks for your time zone, so we know when it's 4am for you. We see your posts on facebook and know when you go on a trip out of town and will be offline. We will be watching you while you sleep, just like Santa. Irritate us enough, and we might drop $50 on this game and show you how much premium can really be used. Maybe one of us would even buy gold for a bunch of other people? Could you imagine. I could just skip getting a new riding lawnmower this year and instead fill up my guys with gold. You like that, Dr.Phil? Sincerely, your sociopath.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Accusation against me:
"You kicked annubis because he disagreed with you"
"anubis778 has left the alliance. on 2013-11-29 at 16:46"

Accusation against me:
"so that you could have a leadership spot or start your own alliance (the Hells Hornets)"
*Exhibit A showing my true nature(my message to playerX): "As a matter of fact, if leader positions are too limited I would be willing to give up my role as a leader and hand it to you."
*Exhibit B showing my response to being offered a founder role(my post in leader forum as a response to being offered the position): "WrongKnight 2013-11-23 23:48
I don't want to be founder. I'd feel like I took something from fools or Pirate. No thanks. I could do it temp to make it happen, and then reduce to normal leader and expert adviser, and warrior... "

I guess someone made this accusations just to annoy you. I'd say whoever sent this, did a very good job. Since your claims were about Varden as an whole alliance, we will move forward to your other points, as this is not important. Nobody cares whether you are a leader or not (except you and maybe your alliance buddies). Also kicking some random member, or that member leaving is normal. Since you play this for 4 years, I am sure you saw this many times. I am a bit surprised you allowed this to get to you. By now, you should be used to this.

Now for my accusation against them. They use deception to manipulate people and they look to eat alliances as conquests and take advantage of people.

So basic Grepolis. As a veteran in Grepolis, I am sure you saw this many times by now. Don't be naive

* Proof of concept of taking advantage of another alliance to have them merge INTO you rather than be fair: "SAMCROson has written the following:
LOL HH said they have to merge with Bees or they will die, they just dont have the numbers.

So if you do merge you should see that you have the advantage and make them merge with you. They know they need you or they will die. Make they merge into you!! Keep your name!! They are saying they cant make it without you."

Once again, basic Grepo. Don't play it if you don't like it.

* Proof of Dr.Phil here in on a plot to try and deceive me and the other leaders so we would join and they could later kick us out:
"Dr. Delirium 2013-11-21 19:32
so are we doing Dementio as good cop, topflite as bad cop?"

Proof of the way they look at you if you do join them:
"We can bond as soon as you surrender to the power of Varden and leave KB. THEN we can bond all you want."

Even if you guys joined and were kicked out, I am sure it would be fairly easy to reform alliance. It happened to HPG. They were disbanded, and reunited again. The rumor has it, you disbanded HPG... If its true, why such hypocrisy. Again, as an experienced Grepo player, why take it so seriously. I understand, when people who play this game for a month or so react this way. But you who played it for 4 years must have seen this many times. By now, it should not affect you, some random people make such comments.

One sentence, barely makes this conspiracy, or plot how you called it.

(Yes, many of your Varden people don't like the lack of honor in which you operate and don't feel you represent them as people, and choose to talk to me as humans and be real. Surprise!)

???

Here's a copy of a message where I replied to Varden way before any of this went down that speaks to me and what I'm about:
"Not sure why you're asking again. We already had this talk.
I also made it clear to your leader that I would never leave good guys behind.
My terms have never changed. No conquest of our alliance, no fake "merge". Only a true merge of 50/50, half our guys, half your guys, half leadership roles, etc. That's a true merge and the only honorable way to do it.

I witnessed many Varden merges, and it was always 50-50. Nobody has as much leaders as Varden does. Some alliances were defeated, and some joined willingly.

I am not a sell out and won't sell out my good guys just for the selfish aspect of getting myself a crown. Never have, never will.

If you guys can't do the 50/50 thing, then I, personally, am not going for it.

You knew this, your leader knew this. Nothing new."

I guess that was the beginning of the end, when I sent that message and made that statement. Varden didn't like being told no by someone with fortitude that wasn't selfish.

Unfortunately, you are a sell-out. You sold out Varden to merge with Herkulean Hoplitai.. Varden and KB were allies for a long time, and have always worked together.

It appears to me you made this as personal crusade. Especially since, you guys were tired of getting the shorter stick of recruiting players from different alliances. You didn't want to allow this to happen anymore, so have decided to turn against Varden. I am a backing up freak, so I don't have this backed up, on external HDD, USB, and in various spreadsheets as you do.

Now I will rest my case with this: Most of the time, in most worlds, it has come to the offer to sellout to get the crown. If you're a decent player, you'll get your offer. It means you join the biggest alliance and you're almost sure to win, but you'll leave your good guys behind. I could have had a crown in EN18 and EN53. I fell for a trick and joined Krypt because they said our good guys would come along. But some were left behind. Not cool. So I went back to my guys, even though I knew it would mean my death. (10-20 guys vs. an entire huge alliance) I refused to bring inside intel over, and told them they only get me and not the intel. They respected that. I fought with them and we died together. I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees! And we earned a rep for giving Krypt a great fight, too. A small handful of active guys are capable of so much, but if 3 or 5 fall out it doesn't work anymore. If I would have stayed with Krypt rather than go back to my guys, all of Krypt now have the crown now and I would have too. But if I looked at that crown, it would only remind me of the lack of honor it took for me to get it, so I'm actually proud of the fact I don't have one. And I refuse to get one unless it's done with integrity and honor. Maybe I'll never get one. That would be ok as long as I fought alongside honorable warriors.

Why are you talking about other servers?

Just as you guys were honorable, and remained faithful to Varden. Wasn't this you described here, the same thing you did? Or its just me?

Because it looks to me like the only honorable way to get one these days is to be lucky to start out with the alliance that ends up winning. Otherwise you have to hope you can find founders that are willing to make true mergers of 50/50...and that's rare to see such equal respect between 2 alliances that come together with nobody getting the upper hand. I'm proud to be a part of a fair merge that actually took place.

We showed more respect than you ever did.

I think the true warriors that stay with us(and those that come here from Varden *wink*wink*) will fight stronger than the people on the other side that think they sit in a comfy chair. It doesn't take many active and dedicated people with something they believe in to destroy a huge army. See case example of United States vs. King of England and the birth of the US. See the Navy SEAL operation protecting the value man in Grenada where a handful of guys held off hundreds. See German machine gunners on a hill watching Marines run at them, where the term "Devil Dogs" came from. See all these acts of glory and victory and wonder to yourself how life would be different if all those people simply turned on their boys and took the offer from an enemy that only seeks to conquer and own them...

I wonder who fought stronger, and once again you are describing KB, and HH. KB was with Varden, and its now with Herkulean Hoplitai. You waved your flags against HH, and joined with them to do your rattle gun fights.

But, please, say who is fighting stronger after the breakout of war? I am not going to say as once again its going to be 'twisting if truth'.

We will set alarm clocks. Our wives will watch that laptop while we're away or asleep. Our mobile phones will be used. We will check stats, we will use intel on your sleep times, your work schedule. I will do searches on your names in my data files to find your posts and establish times of activity. I will search your names in my data banks for your time zone, so we know when it's 4am for you. We see your posts on facebook and know when you go on a trip out of town and will be offline. We will be watching you while you sleep, just like Santa. Irritate us enough, and we might drop $50 on this game and show you how much premium can really be used. Maybe one of us would even buy gold for a bunch of other people? Could you imagine. I could just skip getting a new riding lawnmower this year and instead fill up my guys with gold. You like that, Dr.Phil? Sincerely, your sociopath.

I'd really like to see that wife that is going to spend night watching at computer, waiting for attack.

You didn't sound scary. You sounded weird.

Continue your talks on the battlefield. If you guys don't organize better, you will lose

DeletedUser

The rumor has it, you disbanded HPG... If its true, why such hypocrisy.
Need founder rights to disband. I was not founder of HPG. Impossible.

I witnessed many Varden merges, and it was always 50-50. Nobody has as much leaders as Varden does. Some alliances were defeated, and some joined willingly.
Did you witness the merge of Apple Corps? Gearhead came in and said we were joining Varden. We were cast into the ocean with no invites to Varden, expect for Verdict.
Did you see the message from topoflite regarding the merge of KB with Varden?
"topoflite: "We are not merging with you and If we wanted we could crush you...We are more than double your size. You can take your 50.50 merger idea and flush it down the toilet. Where in the h*ll did you ever get that idea."

Yeah, very respectful and faithful and fair, huh?

It appears to me you made this as personal crusade.
I'm not the big boss. I have but 1 vote. All founders and all leaders vote it this way.

I'd really like to see that wife that is going to spend night watching at computer, waiting for attack.
I go to sleep when she wakes up. I get home just before she goes to bed. She doesn't watch the computer, but she listens for the attack sound.

Just wait until Hero World, or wait until the next world has a normal speed. This is slow motion here. Other words, a CS can be sent and land in your city in 30 minutes. You will take a 4 hour nap and wake up to 5 cities under siege stacked with 5,000BR.

DeletedUser

Like I said, all basic Grepo stuff. Someone as experienced as you should be aware of this, and not make such a fuss.

And to be clear, didn't mean your wife. Meant ANY wife. You take everything to personal.

You avoided telling me what happened yesterday. But you didn't avoid to answer all my personal accusations against you. This furthers my point of this whole thing being a personal crusade.

And please... No more different server talks. Not important.

Just wait until Hero World, or wait until the next world has a normal speed. This is slow motion here. Other words, a CS can be sent and land in your city in 30 minutes. You will take a 4 hour nap and wake up to 5 cities under siege stacked with 5,000BR.

EDIT: The idea of this thread was probably not a personal crusade, but it turned into such

DeletedUser

Any wife can listen for the sound. Any brother can listen. Any roommate can listen. If you have different schedules, someone you live with can listen for it. Even apps for phone to go off if you got the right stuff.

Did something happen yesterday? What is my personal crusade? You are too vague and not specific enough for me to address it.

Basic Grepo stuff - offered a raw deal so you take a fair deal instead. Basic Grepo stuff, yes?

Why did you not respond to my statements? Why do you make a statement and then ignore proof showing otherwise?

Quote Originally Posted by NekoGenijalan View Post
Did you witness the merge of Apple Corps? Gearhead came in and said we were joining Varden. We were cast into the ocean with no invites to Varden, expect for Verdict.
Did you see the message from topoflite regarding the merge of KB with Varden?
"topoflite: "We are not merging with you and If we wanted we could crush you...We are more than double your size. You can take your 50.50 merger idea and flush it down the toilet. Where in the h*ll did you ever get that idea."

Yeah, very respectful and faithful and fair, huh?

+

Quote Originally Posted by NekoGenijalan View Post
The rumor has it, you disbanded HPG... If its true, why such hypocrisy.
Need founder rights to disband. I was not founder of HPG. Impossible.

If you don't respond to my statements I will have no choice but to think you are a troll and therefore not respond to you either.

DeletedUser

You never responded to my statements. You know what am I asking about what happened yesterday?
Its a response to the claims HH are better fighters, and a response that Varden is scarred. In game response.

Calling someone a troll is insulting.

I am afraid Apple Corps never caught my attention as alliance. I saw Igearhead messages on forums. As often happens, I tend to ignore accusations that people already confessed. Why? Because they confessed and it was nuked in that 400 post thread in forums. You said it yourself he confessed.

As for Apple Corps, its not what I heard:

WrongKnight was actually a leader of HPG...I remember when he was the original person who was blamed for disbanding HPG. Not saying he deserved it by any means though (leadership)!

And for WrongKnight, he was the same way in HPG. He asked for a leader role and we declined him :)

If you don't respond to my statements I will have no choice but to think you are a troll and therefore not respond to you either.

All I want is response to the events that occurred yesterday. I want to hear them from you, as always, we are liars not you.

DeletedUser

HPG(Icarus) offered me a leader role. You have to be FOUNDER to disband, a leader can not do it. If you think that's not true, then nothing more I can say to you because you lack knowledge of game mechanics.
Furthermore, I don't consider it an "achievement" to betray your alliance like that, but some people do.
Like the person that made this post, who happened to be a founder of HPG at the moment it was disbanded and left the game at that time...
Notable Player Achievements
First person to...
Perform a Major Disband (With founder rights, dissolve an alliance that has 50+members): TIDAAT
Hollander made me a leader but said he hoped I would not disappoint him and it felt like he didn't quite trust me yet. I didn't like that so I used my leader rights to take away my own leader rights and told him I would rather wait until he truly trusted me.
"WrongKnight has changed the authorizations of WrongKnight. on 2013-10-07 at 14:13
Hollander has changed the authorizations of WrongKnight. on 2013-10-07 at 00:36"

I have also been accused of being a dictator, but only by people that have spoken to one particular individual, though. I don't think that word means what they think it means. I am a low-level leader.

Where did I claim that HH are better fighters? That will be determined over time, not in 1 day.
Please quote where I said HH are better fighters to back up your statement, as if I'd make such a judgement despite not having anywhere near enough time to reasonably come to any conclusion this early.

DeletedUser

*sigh*

I give up. There is no point in talking sense to you. Whoever plays this server knows the best. Its simple actually.

Herkulean Hoplitai started open conflict against Varden. They lost.
Killer Beez betrayed Varden and merged with HH. It is Kiler Beez that betrayed Varden, and not the opposite. Taking enemies into your alliance, and allowing them access to internal allied forums is open declaration of war.

Herkulean Hoplitai and Killer Beez joined forces in selfish ambition, because HH were losing a war, and were searching for their own way out and means to save them

Since the war broke out, you guys are losing. And will continue to lose.

Since you are so honest and trustworthy please keep backups of war that is currently going on. Keep a backup of players dissatisfied with merger, and keep backup of KB members that are loyal and have sense of honor and who are fed up with: I KNOW THE TRUTH. Please keep it public. Post here every day all.

The truth is simple.

You guys are traitors. End of story.

Enjoy

DeletedUser

I don't want to see any further discussion about the rules or moderation in this thread. If there is an issue use the report feature.

If you have any questions about moderation send me a PM.

Regards,
Draqone

DeletedUser

Don't worry, no more. At least from my side.

I'd like to say that Hells Hornets disbanded and and then reformed again. It was all of a sudden. This caused quite a laugh, and it is not really best way to do whatever they are/were doing.

Meanwhile, Varden keeps pounding them.

This was just for the neutral watchers.

EDIT:

Its always a comedy with you guys. To bad true founder of Killer Beez is not here to see this. None of this would have happened if he was still here and playing.

DeletedUser

Don't worry, no more. At least from my side.

I'd like to say that Hells Hornets disbanded and and then reformed again. It was all of a sudden. This caused quite a laugh, and it is not really best way to do whatever they are/were doing.

Meanwhile, Varden keeps pounding them.

This was just for the neutral watchers.

EDIT:

Its always a comedy with you guys. To bad true founder of Killer Beez is not here to see this. None of this would have happened if he was still here and playing.
was that really the best way of saying whatever it is you are / were saying?
cause if that is what you are/were saying,then it didn't / doesn't really make sence.

DeletedUser

You never responded to my statements. You know what am I asking about what happened yesterday?
Its a response to the claims HH are better fighters, and a response that Varden is scarred. In game response.

Calling someone a troll is insulting.

I am afraid Apple Corps never caught my attention as alliance. I saw Igearhead messages on forums. As often happens, I tend to ignore accusations that people already confessed. Why? Because they confessed and it was nuked in that 400 post thread in forums. You said it yourself he confessed.

As for Apple Corps, its not what I heard:

All I want is response to the events that occurred yesterday. I want to hear them from you, as always, we are liars not you.

So that's why this got quiet so quick, You admitted it!
I'm reading through this and, WOW,
...do you even read what you post?

DeletedUser

It was about Igearhead. The part you so kindly underlined.

I stopped because, there was no more need in this conversation. Killer Beez left Hells Hornets. For those who stayed... I don't know what to say. Varden cares about their friends. I don't know in what alliance you used to be (Herkulean Hoplitai or KB), but if you were in KB, than rejoin them. As only lies that were put in this thread, were by former Apple Corps member (WrongKnight). If you were in Herkulean Hoplitai, than there is no need to discuss it.

Entire thread and its purpose is pointless, and the only reason you decided to pop in was because I spied on you in game. Deal with it.

Did you read what your boys posted? Its funny. Time stamps, and truth, and backed up content, and all that about wives watching over computers during night. :D Hahaha

So, consider this finished discussion. Hells Hornets are going to destroy themselves.

DeletedUser

As only lies that were put in this thread, were by former Apple Corps member (WrongKnight).
Call it out. Quote any lies by me, and be able to support your claim. If you don't/can't, then no surprise to see it's nothing but trolling from another person with no credibility.

DeletedUser

I was originally Bazaar Tactics ,then leader of Bazaar Influence when HPG was at war with us from the east and HH was attacking us from the north.
after a few weeks of fighting multiple borders we were offered a merge with HH, we discussed it and concluded a merge was the best move for all our players. (It was) we became a complete team right away. (this is around the time HPG was merging with N&F)
and after a week or so of big Drama from a few N&F , they merged into Varden.
Then after a lil' period of peace(more or less) ,Topflite enacted earthquake on Deathokos city and a few minutes later he returned the favor.
That's around the time that Varden (or some of their members/leaders)started Dramafest 2013
when we merged with KB Varden turned up the Drama intensity by trying to convince(manipulate) former KB members that they should leave our Alliance.
It was about Igearhead. The part you so kindly underlined.

I stopped because, there was no more need in this conversation. Killer Beez left Hells Hornets. For those who stayed... I don't know what to say. Varden cares about their friends. I don't know in what alliance you used to be (Herkulean Hoplitai or KB), but if you were in KB, than rejoin them. As only lies that were put in this thread, were by former Apple Corps member (WrongKnight). If you were in Herkulean Hoplitai, than there is no need to discuss it.

Entire thread and its purpose is pointless, and the only reason you decided to pop in was because I spied on you in game. Deal with it.

Did you read what your boys posted? Its funny. Time stamps, and truth, and backed up content, and all that about wives watching over computers during night. :D Hahaha

So, consider this finished discussion. Hells Hornets are going to destroy themselves.

In case you plan to deny this,what's underlined in your last statement backs up the manipulation accusation.