Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser7307

I would agree with that then the patriots are followed by numbers and figures then the rest of the alliances are small as of now, things can change.

DeletedUser

Numbers and FIgures has an average of 411 ABP per player. CHIajuana is averaging 1071 ABP per player. Angry Penguins is averaging 660 ABP per player. Patriots is at 227 avg ABP per player.

DeletedUser7307

primitive a basic hint are you in any of those four alliances?

DeletedUser

I am of the same opinion :)

My top 2 are tied between Chiajuana, and Patriots. This early in the game I'm really not concerned with other players ABP specially when it's wearing them thin, and leaving them wide open for those of us who have been saving our troops ;P

DeletedUser7307

whats the point of holding on to armies? You can use them and rebuild. You need abp for early growth.

DeletedUser

Sometimes you want to grow in a specific direction... why waste resources rebuilding spreading all over the place when you know exactly where you want to be and the fastest way to get there.

DeletedUser7307

I said you should attack and rebuild. Strike we have over double the abp than this alliance and have a much better point average.

DeletedUser

You need resources...

Which can be looted through an army ;)

If you are regaining ABP everytime you hit a farm cuz you haven't made that player quit, than you obviously aren't hitting that player Hard enough. I make players lose hope. Hit with nukes out BP, never see them or militia again, never regain ABP. I gain the ABP I need taking the cities I choose because I take only 2k cities and up regardless of Alliance or not I have faith in my intel, I hav faith in my ops.

DeletedUser

If you are regaining ABP everytime you hit a farm cuz you haven't made that player quit, than you obviously aren't hitting that player Hard enough. I make players lose hope. Hit with nukes out BP, never see them or militia again, never regain ABP. I gain the ABP I need taking the cities I choose because I take only 2k cities and up regardless of Alliance or not I have faith in my intel, I hav faith in my ops.

Calm down, this ain't north korea

DeletedUser4951

1. Too early see in a week
2. Too early see in a week
3. Too early see in a week
4. Too early see in a week
5. Too early see in a week
6. Too early see in a week
7. Too early see in a week
8. Too early see in a week
9. Too early see in a week.
10. Too early see in a week.
11. Too early see in a week.
12. Too early see in a week.

Hi rising :)

DeletedUser

The actives have arrived and are spreading in 057........

Things are gonna get real ugly real soon around here........

The VIRUS has taken hold................

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The actives have arrived and are spreading in 057........

Things are gonna get real ugly real soon around here........

The VIRUS has taken hold................

*Tum* *tum* *TUUM!*

Sorry, I thought it was fitting to your statement. :p

DeletedUser374

everyone from the top 12 but angry penguins and numbers and figures is likely to sink, they may stay in their ranking position, but I can see those two alliances going pretty far