Top 12 Sink or Swim!

DeletedUser

Commenting on Portopolis post:
I feel like One Ring will sink due to there larger numbers.
HARPOON will probably sink because of how spread out they are.
And The Raiders will sink because I don't think they are strong enough for where the're are.

Hmmm One Ring are players what have played more worlds togheter :)
Harpoon i am in that alianse and my thinking is you can be spread out stil all what counds is teamwork ;)
raiders cant say mutch about them so wil go with the fload win lose swim sink stil little eary to say

DeletedUser4276

raiders cant say mutch about them so wil go with the fload win lose swim sink stil little eary to say
Raiders' core won WW in en's Naxos (along with some others from Naxos), make of that what you will.

DeletedUser

Raiders' core won WW in en's Naxos (along with some others from Naxos), make of that what you will.

I dont care about ww dont say a lott about the alianse / players / members tactick becouse ww is for simmers lot of people leave before ww starts
Got my crown to but dont care i have it
WW is send many many sourses turtle up and get ther first

DeletedUser

WW is founding 7 whole islands and have enough defense to hold them -_-

DeletedUser7513

Who is going to sink them Pax Britannica. These guys are really experienced I have seen some of their names since ETA. PB on the other hand maybe from NU as far as I know they only have a couple big names Like MixerMaid.

open grepostats and see pax colonization....it's only a matter of time before they will fall.

DeletedUser3109

I am for Legion of Anarchy winning. Look at my earlier post. I was pointing out that if LOD "sucks " as some people *cough jono cough* think. Who supposedly could stop them Pax Britannica? PB by Jono's standards would suck even more. So even if they suck there could be no one to oppress them in their ocean unless you count the dragon lords in 44. Well EE or OR might decide to ave a go at it early but definitely no one will try that for now they have their own problems in their own oceans.
Ajax and heloween I agree World Wonder's ar not fun you usually already have 5 or so WW islands right of the back because to me it seem's like Alliance Leaders seem to be paranoid about WW's stage as soon as the first alliance hit's 10M points/ABP. I never got a crown but have been through WW once and have been near them several times before getting rimmed or bored because everyone in the world was simming at once.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

open grepostats and see pax colonization....it's only a matter of time before they will fall.

Yea its rly fair One Ring(1.297.551 pts),Dragon Lords of Phi(574.606 pts),Gollum(634.955 pts)and French Kiss (230.224 pts) VS
Pax Britannica(359.629 pts)

DeletedUser

I like Evil Eyes, French Kiss, Honey Badgers...

Basically, any single alliance (no sisters or academies) with good fighting power respective to their size

DeletedUser

Evil eyes good players in it Honey Badgers great players in it (some old friends) One Ring also good players in it see people from Evil Eyes and One Ring played togheter in other worlds Some Old LOD members from Knossos like you to strikehard if i am correct
The United States hmmmm what to say Nice ( to hit ) lol Couldend fight alone So Knock on Evil Eyes door with tears in ther Eyes help help
Harpoons kicking our ass
TUS starded the fight against Harpoon stil couldend win needed help
Chapter 1

The Start of Phi

DeletedUser

One Ring also good players in it see people from Evil Eyes and One Ring played togheter in other worlds Some Old LOD members from Knossos like you to strikehard if i am correct

Correct you are, how did you know? :p

I don't doubt that one ring are a good alliance it's just that there's two of them, if they split but remained with the same players, i'd respect them as well

DeletedUser

O well who knows one is the alianse 2 is the academy ;) but playing under 2 differend names (time will tell)
I have be around for some while played many worlds know many names , people , players

DeletedUser

Your writing style is quiet familiar, only a few players have written like that but I cant point my finger at it

If my alliance can survive the next week, we'll become a hefty power :p

DeletedUser

Havend see your name in this world strike
And yes i have played in EN some while ago
As i say before in a message my 1 world whas theta not last theta but 1 theta (without ww)

DeletedUser

EN theta of course...

Well if I played with you/against you back then you must have been good, nice to 'meet' you :) I play in the world under 'Hades'