Come On!

DeletedUser

You recks have an excuse for everything right?

and sppin and lord dominus never conquered during the night ????? yeah right

however you guy's need to know that this game is not about witch player is stronger or who has more points at all!

--->not important

actualy i rather have a noob that will be active until the end --->then a strong good players or leader (with 30 cities and lots of points) but that just calls quits and leave his members behind (this includes it's leaders as well)

and for noobs like us (you guy's should be imbaressed on the results until now againts a noob alliance like us--->you guy's (the strongest--->were supose to take us all out (all of us?????????????)

what hapened ??? yeah! i remember the messages and sayings of your members and leaders that was sent to me on taking us all out

but noobs are stiil here including me as the biggest noob ->i a m still along with my members unlike the leaders in your alliance--<and this is what the game is about--->being and trying together until the end

and unfortunatly this game goes on even when you are not online we all have the same disadvantage

in this game we win some and loose some and no need to hate anyone in this game like you reckonings do (also these messages i had received) ( nothing personel ---<it's a game

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOL! your only here because you guys keep running to other oceans. You guys are fairly good city builders I here though, I may just have to join more into this fight.

DeletedUser566

everyone has been posting such interesting tirades/posts

DeletedUser

the only way DS11 can get a city is by taking inactives or attacking at 4am. not impressed..

Whoa now...

DSK111 ain't the only one I know of to pull a 4am type attack on an offline opponent. Nor the only one I know here who hunts inactives.

What was said before? Just play the game?

All that aside, it has been fun so far eh spin? And I mean that honestly and with respect to you all.

I do like the idea of refraining from the intentional attacks at offline opponents though. That would likely even our personal little some score eh?

You and I have even informally agreed to cease fire with eachother for days at a time before

I ain't whining though. It's been fun.......just sayin....

DeletedUser

LOL! your only here because you guys keep running to other oceans. You guys are fairly good city builders I here though, I may just have to join more into this fight.

Never seen you out there crego. But BH has never ran from any ocean. They are STILL in ocean 45 after months of war with sindicate AND TR.

just sayin...

DeletedUser

Thats bull.

At the time those members were called gangsters paradise, but it's the same bunch. Some good players there for sure but....

BH is still in ocean 45 AND 44, despite weeks of war with TR/TS ( ex gangsters).

TS never beat the gangsters, they absorbed them. and without the ex GP members, TS would not be at the top of the rankings.

DeletedUser

The Sin.dicate has never been at "war" with The Brotherhood...FACT. We have only been at war with a few alliances. The Invaders, KANNA, GP, LMFAO, and now TRT.

Have we attacked BH, sure we have. Here are some stats for you. http://grepointel.com/alliancecompare.php?server=us9&A=45&D=2953&H=9999

All time we have take 6 cities from BH, while losing Zero. It sure seems to me that 6 total conquers over the life of this server means we have never been at war.

You really have no idea what you are talking about. TS was already near the top before the few GP guys decided to join us over a losing battle.

DeletedUser

The Sin.dicate has never been at "war" with The Brotherhood...FACT. We have only been at war with a few alliances. The Invaders, KANNA, GP, LMFAO, and now TRT.

Have we attacked BH, sure we have. Here are some stats for you. http://grepointel.com/alliancecompare.php?server=us9&A=45&D=2953&H=9999

All time we have take 6 cities from BH, while losing Zero. It sure seems to me that 6 total conquers over the life of this server means we have never been at war.

You really have no idea what you are talking about. TS was already near the top before the few GP guys decided to join us over a losing battle.

Whatever you say man.

I cant help but notice those few ex gp members are basically all in the ts top 10. Except for shane (arizonian) who seems to have left. And unless I am mistaken, he brokered the merger with TS & GP

But hey, I dont know what I,m talking about right.

Have fun with to die for.

Cause if you dont 'absorb' them as well. They will own your territory. TS never had a strong upper hand on gp. I was there, I seen it go down. The 'merger' was TS victory by name only. The GP guys are still around they just went to 'the dark side'. LOL quote from arizonian.

DeletedUser

Few ex-GP, cause they were only a few that actually played. Considering my position in my alliance, I should know what I am talking about. The GP guys were good players, that is why we decided to take them. We didn't merge with GP, we took in a few of their better players.

TD4...the 3 players that are active are going to own our territory (facepalm). Glad you have a woody for the ex-GP members, I am sure they care what you think.

DeletedUser

I only see two Ex GP guys in the top 10. The other 4 of us were never in GP. who is the brother hood anyways? you guys play on Theta?

DeletedUser

LOL...

whatever..

So what about TD4?

Y'all going to 'absorb' them too?

You Sure aint going to beat em down. And I am pretty sure Mi-fix and his bunch wont be willing wear the ts brand.

Not at least without some buttering...LOL

DeletedUser

DeletedUser

It compares conquers. The Sin.dicate = 7, To Die For = 1 in the last 7 days. Or if you want to dig deeper, 41-11 in favor of TS. So, don't feed me what you going to do with TD4. They try and come for us, and we toy around. We are winning, I don't see that changing especially if we decide to focus on them.

DeletedUser

It compares conquers. The Sin.dicate = 7, To Die For = 1 in the last 7 days. Or if you want to dig deeper, 41-11 in favor of TS. So, don't feed me what you going to do with TD4. They try and come for us, and we toy around. We are winning, I don't see that changing especially if we decide to focus on them.

TD4 is basically the only war TS has going on right now aint it? and in my humble opinion, the most interesting war in theta right now.

One thing that throws a wildcard in it to me, is this: the bizzare non agression agreement between some TR members with TD4. This looks to me like an open door for a merger at some point.

However, the eventual TR/TS merger could play a part there too. That will likely eventually have to happen. Especially if the TRT-TS war doesnt go in favor of TS.

Curious: Do you have stats of BH vs TR?