War Discussion Thread

DeletedUser

The sin.dicate and to die for....

That war seems to going in a direction none of the smack talkers here anticipated.

I had discussed it with spin a few months ago, and told him then. To Die For will stomp the yard on that one.

He said he disagreed.

But, I can tell you, for sure the sindicate has some great players, mostly ex gangsters paradise players. But To Die for is every bit their equal.

In my opinion, that's the most interesting war on theta right now

DeletedUser

To Die For is the second worst alliance on Theta (after TB) TS will win this war single-handed

DeletedUser

To Die For is the second worst alliance on Theta (after TB) TS will win this war single-handed

I have looked around these forums for awhile before posting anything. I couldn't help but notice that there are one or two players from the same alliances talking all the smack.

I remember when admiral eat it was blowm3 , and striker and that bunch and played with gangsters paradise. I remember when some current top reckoning members belonged with alliances now long gone, like the musketeers and kanna2.

I can remember fighting wars with some of those members when one transport ship full of troops or a dozen biremes meant the difference between victory and defeat. We had all fought eachother so intensely and for so long that everybody on all sides had been beaten and bruised, nobody went unscathed. I once sniped five successive CS attampts from spin, and had him snipe two of mine in the process, once with only 12 biremes, because niether of us had enough left to overpower the other. We all had alot of fun, and at times it just came down to had the energy to stay up all night and keep up the pressure.

Those guys I am talking about. The ones who were there, in the trenches when the chip went down, I just cant help but notice, are not on here talking smack.

And I will respectfully not talk any smack about them, thier former alliances or anything else. Because we have all come to respect eachother. You see: thats what happens when you fight eachother down to the last man standing. You learn to respect eachother. The ones who were there, know who they are and understand exactly what I mean here.

I dont know who will win or lose this server, and I am not going to pretend I can predict the future. I can say this: the most closely knit and active alliance will win. Those who work as a team.

TB, and to die for have chances as good as anybody else. And have some good players to boot.

I'll just wait and see

DeletedUser

I have looked around these forums for awhile before posting anything. I couldn't help but notice that there are one or two players from the same alliances talking all the smack.

I remember when admiral eat it was blowm3 , and striker and that bunch and played with gangsters paradise. I remember when some current top reckoning members belonged with alliances now long gone, like the musketeers and kanna2.

I can remember fighting wars with some of those members when one transport ship full of troops or a dozen biremes meant the difference between victory and defeat. We had all fought eachother so intensely and for so long that everybody on all sides had been beaten and bruised, nobody went unscathed. I once sniped five successive CS attampts from spin, and had him snipe two of mine in the process, once with only 12 biremes, because niether of us had enough left to overpower the other. We all had alot of fun, and at times it just came down to had the energy to stay up all night and keep up the pressure.

Those guys I am talking about. The ones who were there, in the trenches when the chip went down, I just cant help but notice, are not on here talking smack.

And I will respectfully not talk any smack about them, thier former alliances or anything else. Because we have all come to respect eachother. You see: thats what happens when you fight eachother down to the last man standing. You learn to respect eachother. The ones who were there, know who they are and understand exactly what I mean here.

I dont know who will win or lose this server, and I am not going to pretend I can predict the future. I can say this: the most closely knit and active alliance will win. Those who work as a team.

TB, and to die for have chances as good as anybody else. And have some good players to boot.

I'll just wait and see
The forums are all about smack and trash talk, why did you create an account on here then? ;-)

DeletedUser

I think they got four TS cities or so the last 7 days didn't they?

LOL

DeletedUser

BTW, how is that TD4 war going LOL!

I know 'king' just 'donated another city to TD4 recently, right king?

DeletedUser5244

Ok I just looked at TD4, and noticed a name. I play with Ensis on the .en server, and he's an absolute beast both here and there. If they have him, then they're not gonna lose :)

DeletedUser

http://grepointel.com/track.php?server=us9&pn=wotansvolk&rt=overview
This is your activity in the last 45 days. You are a simmer, you can't take cities to save your life. Try using your slots for once. I admit, i have lost a couple cities to TDF, but those were cities I was never gonna hold anyways. But it just gives me an extra slot to work with. You just sit in the core all day, building your cute little marketplaces and temples. Go out and fight for once wotan back up your talk
ensis is a girl btw hunter

DeletedUser5244

Haha thanks lol I thought that but then a dif. guy told me otherwise.... She's crazy though....:D

DeletedUser

http://grepointel.com/track.php?server=us9&pn=wotansvolk&rt=overview
This is your activity in the last 45 days. You are a simmer, you can't take cities to save your life. Try using your slots for once. I admit, i have lost a couple cities to TDF, but those were cities I was never gonna hold anyways. But it just gives me an extra slot to work with. You just sit in the core all day, building your cute little marketplaces and temples. Go out and fight for once wotan back up your talk
ensis is a girl btw hunter

LOL yeah I sim a little these days. But it wasnt always so. Look where my cities are, then look at yours.

I'm right here King, among your alliance. Come get me.

I would absolotuely love the biggest mouth in theta KD2 to come get me.

Last edited by a moderator: