Sigma's Milestones

DeletedUser6677

kuro has been updated them without us reminding him so he doesn't really need us anymore :(

DeletedUser

Player Milestones

1st - chilarity

1st - chilarity

1st - chilarity

1st - chilarity

1st - chilarity

Alliance Milestones:

1st: The Abusement Park

LOL!!!!!

DeletedUser

I'm not in the alliance TAP, I just started this game, and I have no idea who chirality is.

All I know is put people who made it first, for the old ones (like 1k average for alliance, 2k total points, etc) I didn't do that, it was the last guy.

Liking the Milestones? +rep me about it and I may continue to do this. :)
Sigma is dying, damn... Keep posting guys!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6677

I've got 10 towns and 25k total bp, but that Botter guy beat me to 50k total points

DeletedUser

I've got 10 towns and 25k total bp, but that Botter guy beat me to 50k total points

I knew about the 10 cities and 25k total but I was just getting lazy. :p
+rep and I'll continue updating. 1+rep = 1 week of definite editing unless I'm busy.

An update to the Milestone, TAP is the first to get 50 cities in 1 week (from 23 Sep to 30 Sep)

Another update.. TAP is getting most of the milestones, what is everyone else doing!

DeletedUser6677

there's a coalition against us?

what'd we ever do to anyone?

:(

lol

DeletedUser

Well if you didn't conquer all of those people and was more friendly then you wouldn't be the first person, I went off assumption because you guys are whipping butt over in O55 and some in O45 but you guys are more on the border than primarily in one of those oceans. Still, you guys keep making the first spot in each milestone, how much Gold do you guys have left?

DeletedUser

Pockets..?

Updated the milestones, seems like Titans got 50 cities as well (well 65) in 1 week from 10/10 to 10/17. Congrats to them, seems like TAP has a milestones competitor. :p

DeletedUser6677

"Conquer 50 cities from another alliance: 1st - The Abusement Park (Disciples of Honor)"

Thank god we just barely made it before they disbanded!

DeletedUser

TAP is just taking all of the milestones... Will there be enough for my alliance? :(

DeletedUser6677

well seeing as how now you're in TAP... that's a strange question :p

DeletedUser

well seeing as how now you're in TAP... that's a strange question :p

What if... TAP is actually The Angry People? So I could still be talking about The Abusement Park. :p

Anyways, TAP definitely has these milestones completed, I may have to make a new set after we take all of these.

DeletedUser

What if... TAP is actually The Angry People? So I could still be talking about The Abusement Park. :p

Anyways, TAP definitely has these milestones completed, I may have to make a new set after we take all of these.

it's strange how you still have them listed as enemies ;) could be a sign of something hidden intention?