Charl+King David vs Strike

DeletedUser

So, here are Charl and King Davids stats so far

Rankings_zpsdcf58283.png

Charl's rank: 1041
KD's rank: 1323

Well, less than flattering, i can say that much. You guys need to stop posting here, and start playing ;) Lower than rank 300 is actually quite embarrassing, by the time we have gotten close to you, morale will be hurting us badly because of your small size.

Just an FYI, Strike and I have not even joined the world yet. Anyone want to place bets on how many hours it will take us to catch up and rim these fella's? 8)

DeletedUser6486

okay i say infinity hours because you aren't going to rim them

DeletedUser

Why'd you tell them? It was meant to be a secret :p

It'd take me about 12/24 hours to catch up. Go back to bullying the little players decky, its the only thing you can do well

DeletedUser

Some of us do have things to do outside of this game and don't use money on the game neither. It's only been two days, don't know what may happen in the future.

DeletedUser

Some of us do have things to do outside of this game and don't use money on the game neither. It's only been two days, don't know what may happen in the future.

Both me and jono are students so don't talk about stuff to do outside the game. I've been known to slack recently but even I could do what they did in a day. My guess for the future is that GP will fall apart and join some alliance that will cover their ass, stopping us from rimming them. So either they get rimmed or GP falls apart.

DeletedUser

What do you expect me and Charl to do play Grepolis 24/7? Not to mention I also am playing in another world

DeletedUser

What do you expect me and Charl to do play Grepolis 24/7? Not to mention I also am playing in another world

When did I say that? I expect you to play as you like to brag, an awesome player who isn't rimmable and can rim anyone. Your future on this world doesn't look great, many EN players are here. You can most likely mention either me or jono and they'll know who you're on about

DeletedUser

Give me one example of when I bragged Strike. You and Kyll just challenged us, and we accepted, I NEVER bragged. Kyllmen is being pretty cool about this, you're just going off and insulting my members. You need to stop acting like a child

DeletedUser5088

Maybe I have a different stratgey and a life that is why I am not that high ranked

Also Strike doesn't even keep his promise to join the world so yeah

DeletedUser

I remember some posts about how you would rim some new guy and something about how you've never been rimmed and never would be. There's a reason why kyll isn't posting much, that's for him to say why. I haven't insulted any of your members other than yourselves

I am keeping my promise, just until a later date. I have stuff to do this week.

All this arguing is gonna make me cry :'(

One sheet does plenty

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5088

I remember some posts about how you would rim some new guy and something about how you've never been rimmed and never would be. There's a reason why kyll isn't posting much, that's for him to say why. I haven't insulted any of your members other than yourselves

I am keeping my promise, just until a later date. I have stuff to do this week.

Ok but no crying that you weren't given the same amount of time if you get rimmed
And you think me and KD2 don't also have things to do this week
You just wait to take a vacation and then play 24/7

DeletedUser

Charl there's no point arguing Strike, once he's made a point he is gonna stick with it, might as well leave him alone

DeletedUser

Pretty much, time will tell so let's give it a month and see where we stand by then.

DeletedUser

So no Strike I may not be the best player in the world or on both en and us servers like you, but I don't brag like I'm spoiled because I don't use gold

DeletedUser

You know how I see the top 15 players in 4 months?
Quit
Quit
Quit
Rimmed
Rimmed
Quit
Quit
2000 points
Rimmed
Quit
Quit
Quit

:p

DeletedUser

Hecks naw when I buy gold I use it for the advisors, and I never get gold ;) Some people who are Mark Cubans can survive for like 3 weeks, and then they're dirt sandwiches :D

DeletedUser

I like the advisors for timing attacks, makes it a whole lot easier but other than that there's no need for gold.