Gravitational Pull

DeletedUser

So how are we doing this, are we all just choosing one direction and hoping for the best, or is someone going to go in and invite all of us to join

DeletedUser3109

Someone said on an earlier post that we were going Northwest. Technically we fall under the definition MRA but when you think about it most premades are MRA's

DeletedUser

We are not an MRA, i meant I invite everyone in the alliance currently

DeletedUser7185

Someone said on an earlier post that we were going Northwest. Technically we fall under the definition MRA but when you think about it most premades are MRA's
So we are joining in the NW then kingdavid right? and I would not consider premades to be MRA's.

DeletedUser

Well Mr. Boring Siggy, me and Charls had a little chat and we have decided to go southwest this time ;-)

DeletedUser3227

I may not be familiar to all of you, however, I would like to join

DeletedUser

David should pick a direction and send invites for anchor points on his island and islands around him

DeletedUser7185

Well Mr. Boring Siggy, me and Charls had a little chat and we have decided to go southwest this time ;-)

Awesome! SW is the way I usually go anyways :p and btw I used gimp for the first time and made my self a, somewhat less boring signature lol. (I'm horrible with gimp so if anyone has tips or a guide I could see that would be great!)

DeletedUser

Best of luck to all of the ill-fated players deciding to join this seemingly sad alliance.

DeletedUser5088

Why did you come back just to insult us?
I don't get what I ever did to you

DeletedUser

Ok you were are wishing the best of luck, yet you say we fail? I am just going to ignore you and let my alliance know to ignore your pathetic rants about how bad we are

DeletedUser

Why is it when Charl is in an alliance, that alliance gets ridiculed? Then calls David immature? From my internet experience I have noticed that being immature is more of a point-of-view rather than factual because you can only act mature at certain points and immature at other points and when both will be good is depending on the timing and who takes it the right/wrong way.

It's more immature to insult, or give a negative remark, another alliance before they have a chance to show themselves.

DeletedUser

Why is it when Charl is in an alliance, that alliance gets ridiculed? Then calls David immature? From my internet experience I have noticed that being immature is more of a point-of-view rather than factual because you can only act mature at certain points and immature at other points and when both will be good is depending on the timing and who takes it the right/wrong way.

It's more immature to insult, or give a negative remark, another alliance before they have a chance to show themselves.

Thank You!