Top 12 Sink or Swim!

DeletedUser

May a mod please sticky this? Much appreciated.
This is something in all worlds, Top 12 alliances to sink or swim! Once i get to know a couple alliances, I will create my own! For now please list yours!

DeletedUser6486

okay I'll list mine

What do you think

DeletedUser

I got this, team!
1. Gravitational Pull- SINK
Theyre gonna get pounded by WHY NOT

DeletedUser5088

1. GP Swim
2. Spartans sink
3. Other MRA sink
4. S.P.Q.R sink

30. Why Not? sink

DeletedUser

haha i get it... SPQR and Spartans are on EVERY WORLD

DeletedUser

I honestly think Why Not will stick around for awhile, Strike and Kyll are one of the best at this and I look forward to meeting them in battle :) jono is pretty good too

DeletedUser5088

I honestly think Why Not will stick around for awhile, Strike and Kyll are one of the best at this and I look forward to meeting them in battle :) jono is pretty good too

The problem is that they are being a bit too selective at this point and it is a well known fact that they are not here for the long run so if you are in there alliance and they are done then you are allianceless

DeletedUser836

Deathwish wont fool me this time around :) to do it once is one thing but twice would be another.

DeletedUser

Its awesome that this thread will now have the relevant analysis information starting in page 3...lol

DeletedUser

The problem is that they are being a bit too selective at this point and it is a well known fact that they are not here for the long run so if you are in there alliance and they are done then you are allianceless

Oh i am in it for the long run, don't you worry ;) And we are selective for a reason...

DeletedUser

I only know of one alliance (GP) that is in this world so far.

DeletedUser7185

Im sure their will be atleast 4 or 5 spartas and maybe a couple wolfpacks also

DeletedUser

Usually I would say the alliances like GP. Would be dissolved in a week or so., but seeing the nearly nonexistent competition, I'd have to say they'll last a little while until the leader quits.

DeletedUser

I was talking about WN, I thought you were starting your own alliance?

We have an arrangement.

Usually I would say the alliances like GP. Would be dissolved in a week or so., but seeing the nearly nonexistent competition, I'd have to say they'll last a little while until the leader quits.

There will be competition, some of us prefer to stay off the radar a little bit, thats all.

DeletedUser

There will be competition, some of us prefer to stay off the radar a little bit, thats all.
I thought something along those lines, and I was trying to preserve your secret. It's an excellent strategy to remain silent on the forums. :)