Second Issue: The Upsilon Times

DeletedUser

From what I see, ride or die was on the island first. I know because I was the first player there. Predawn showed up later that day, by a couple of hours so I think that both sides of the dispute might want to claim it. lol And I know I'm not in Predawn's group and I'm not being farmed. So, I must correct your misinformation. I've had lots of attempts to convince me to join, lots of attacks, and I thank you all for the bp and the victory parades you keep giving me.

DeletedUser

There's no misinformation pal, I never said the island was ours because we were their first, I don't care when we got there, and it's our island because we said it's our island and we will take it, no matter who likes it :D

DeletedUser

LOL I almost forgot. I don't spend much time on the forum and I'd forgotten how entertaining it can be. Thank you for providing a reason for me to smile. Enjoy the game.

DeletedUser5088

If it is a fight about who will control the island it looks like imperialdeathsquad is winning
but only time can tell since things can change when people get conquest

DeletedUser

Looks like DeD are doing a good job with wolverines :p This was from their founder :p

"hello my name is mardock
and your alliance have been attacking us everyday since bp has end
and we would like if we could have maybe a truce o a NAP
for just a short amount of time so we can build up our defense.

let me know soon what you guys think thanks

mardock"

DeletedUser

I'm curious, Charl. Upon what are you basing your comment that ImperailDeathSquad seems to be "winning"? I don't think they're doing much more than giving free bp.

DeletedUser6486

Looks like DeD are doing a good job with wolverines :p This was from their founder :p

mardock"

noob, I mean why would you say, "so we can build up our defenses" most new players at least have that common sense

DeletedUser

mardock"

Why would they even try?

DeletedUser

mardock"

o a NAP for just a short amount of time so we can build up our defense.

That sounds like a wonderful idea, I mean, why wouldn't we help them?

DeletedUser

2) Many players see your alliance as an MRA which lacks skill and potential. What is your response to these statements? We allow people over 700 to join but if they are inactive for two or more days they will be kicked.

Not true at all. I am on the same island as their founder Dragonslayer17, and he hasn't kicked out a player who has been inactive for about 3 days ever since I destroyed him... Nice farming site next to my town, but he hasn't kicked him....

I mean, how is it you have a 2 day kick policy but are blind to a city on your own island that hasn't grown at all?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6486

Homey sent one line to my alliances founder

"How about having your stronger players merge into my alliance?"

I thought they were elite for a second, then he made me doubt it

DeletedUser

Homey sent one line to my alliances founder

"How about having your stronger players merge into my alliance?"

I thought they were elite for a second, then he made me doubt it

Oh dear. I can assure you, we're not all to be tarred with the same brush.

DeletedUser

Oh dear. I can assure you, we're not all to be tarred with the same brush.

I've been meaning to ask you Lord Gruntie, are you in Dulce et Decorum? There's a certain player I've had a hunch might be you........ 8)

DeletedUser

I've been meaning to ask you Lord Gruntie, are you in Dulce et Decorum? There's a certain player I've had a hunch might be you........ 8)

I might be, feel free to PM me if you have a guess :p

I should add that it's probably best to PM me on the forum, as you might end up confusing a hell of a lot of people if you send messages to the wrong people in-game ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5088

Ajax told me his plan was to Spam the alliance saying "I found out it is you Gruntie"