O55-PACT GRID ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

When BP is lifted tomorrow will their be a All-Out-Brawl for survival of the fittest or does the many Alliances already have tons of pacts that they cant win on their own ?

DeletedUser5088

No BP ends on Sunday which is more than 14hours Today is FRIDAY

DeletedUser

Upsilon is slower then real life by one second so its 80 something hours.? thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

Sorry if this goes back to offtopic but Predawn you need to learn the forum rules....

DeletedUser

I think it will be a bit of both. You know there are always those players that disregard pacts and end up starting a war with a stupid farming mistake or something. Although I think that the stronger and more experienced alliances will weed out the weaker alliances fairly quick.

DeletedUser7127

No existing pacts here. It's a joke to have before beginner's protection. I stick with what I said in another forum post "those already pacted will sink."

DeletedUser

Final what do you think of players that cant get into a Squad lol and pact with 10 low-numbered groups ?

DeletedUser2385

No existing pacts here. It's a joke to have before beginner's protection. I stick with what I said in another forum post "those already pacted will sink."

What FB said...

Let's get real, less than a week into the server and alliances are already best buds with 12 different alliances and they think that a pact is something that matters? LOL Funny stuff...

thisisgrepolis Get with it, pacts are serious business and don't take them lightly unless you are a turncoat....

Status
Not open for further replies.