Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser4878

maybe they can take out the top 3. why stop at futurus and WoR? you might as well at TDI to the list to destory. we are all scared.

i was joking. please don't hurt me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well if they face us then their growth is gonna have to stop.We will make it happen.

DeletedUser

Someone should post a list of the top 12. It has been a while. I would do it myself, but my vacation mode has started already :(

DeletedUser

I don't know how to take screenshots.

Acu,your up for the job.

DeletedUser

Step 1.
Press crtl + print screen
Step 2.
Open up paint and click the paste button.
Step 3.
Crop the image to only show the necessary stuff(shouldn't be hard if you know how to use paint)
Step 4
Upload the image to tinypic
Step 5
Post the link inside the image tags([img.] www.urlhere.com/picturehere.jpg[/img.] without the dots)

DeletedUser4982

That is soooooo unneccessary .
Anyway , here you go .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser39

DeletedUser4982

You both are noobs :p

I use lightshot for taking screenshots , it's easier . I don't have to go through paint at all and the link shows up in the blink of an eye .

Btw , I use imgur for uploading :p

DeletedUser

You both are noobs :p

I use lightshot for taking screenshots , it's easier . I don't have to go through paint at all and the link shows up in the blink of an eye .

Btw , I use imgur for uploading :p

There is a plethora of different ways to take a screen shot. I could have explained how to use the snipping tool for Windows 7, but I was not sure what type of OS he has, so I assumed the crtl + print screen method would be the simplest way to explain it to him.

DeletedUser

Like what?

Have u even joined this world,and if u havent,would u like to?

DeletedUser39

No, and no, I just wanted to spark some trash talk :-D

>Something smells
>Trash talk

I like your reasoning:p

Anyhow, in other news... Warriors of Ragnarok disbanded, and guess what? Their leaders had their plan ready all along, and entered Hillbilly Warfare mere minutes after leaving/disbanding their old alliance.

W4RR10R

Chilliarch
>Something smells
>Trash talk

I like your reasoning:p

Anyhow, in other news... Warriors of Ragnarok disbanded, and guess what? Their leaders had their plan ready all along, and entered Hillbilly Warfare mere minutes after leaving/disbanding their old alliance.
You just don't like ma reasoning cuz you smells.