US21 - Upsilon Preworld Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I should make a premade. I'll call it Elite Dragon Warlords. Anyone interested in creating the academies? We have room for 3 academies on the first day.

DeletedUser

We can make it for real if you want to. Ill call up my buddy atomicarchon117 or changeart to lead it

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Look for changeart to be joining this world. More to his level of play.

DeletedUser

Definitely not joining this one, Speed 1? I have a life but sitting on here for 10 hours to build 1 building.. I'm good. I'll join a Speed 4 world though. :D

DeletedUser5181

Hi there

Just popped in for a 'look-see'.

I'm on Omicron16, a fast conquest world. I've only been playing for about two months, so I guess I'm a 'noob'. Thing is, I think if I had started on a slow revolt world, I would have been so bored to tears, I probably would have quit by now. Even a fast world is way slower than the other game I play and it took some getting used to being patient waiting for stuff to happen. However, I do love the game, so it's cool.

DeletedUser6798

I'm so disappointed. Was holding out for a revolt world. But wanted a speed 3.

DeletedUser6798

I think you have me confused with someone else.

But if you like I could always make one. Special invite just for you.

DeletedUser2053

Well I do have to say the announcement graphics were done very well. I won't
be joining, but this will be a good chance for people with a limited amount of
time to get a powerful alliance going, and with winter coming the turn out should
be higher than normal.

DeletedUser6486

I'm too busy with Rho, and I don't like the settings, not joining here

DeletedUser

I think I will join this world. I like revolt worlds. The slow settings on this world are good for practice and will not require as much attention as Rho and Tau.

Status
Not open for further replies.