Best Leader/ Worst Leader

DeletedUser

Oh wow, still don't understand!You made this forum and i stated why i think your in the worse category.My reason are obvious, you have created 6 forums on the Tau server.

lol, im retired from a very successful business.Been playing mmo's since the internet was developed.Jealous of what?

Idea!

Charl create another forum about jealousy.You guys are just too funny.

DeletedUser

Charl is a nice guy, i just see you as a noob that doesn't understand this game.
Been playing this game for 3 years sonny jim, Charl ain't the worst player on here
As a matter of fact i think its you

DeletedUser5088

haters-fox.jpg

DeletedUser

Maybe you guys should brush up on your reading skills.For those of you that don't compr...understand,my reply was meant that charl is not a good leader because he spends all of his time making predictions and useless threads like this very thread instead of playing the game.

Forums are great for teaching new players the ropes, recruiting or just bsing around.I got tired of r Charl pointing the finger, when he doesn't know his A from hole in the ground.I even went as landing a cs in his harbor on sigma.Thats the reason why you quit.If not ill land one in your harbor here also if i find the time.

Well, obviously the experienced player would know these arent useless threads, as a matter of fact just about every world has a list of a lot of the same threads (Best Leader - Worst Leader, top 12, milestones) are on EVERY world, it is almost like it's part of the game. Go look through some of the other forums for other worlds.

DeletedUser2063

Oh wow, still don't understand!You made this forum and i stated why i think your in the worse category.My reason are obvious, you have created 6 forums on the Tau server.

lol, im retired from a very successful business.Been playing mmo's since the internet was developed.Jealous of what?

Idea!

Haha I got the -rep that made his bar red :)

DeletedUser

Idea!

I swear, people have nothing better to do than to come on here and tell a 14 year old is jealous of someone else when everyone else is making all these accusations when this all started with, "Hades Elite and The Elite Basterds are a MRA."

Hypocrite, get off the forums as you are ruining the fun for everyone else. I, on the other hand, love someone who thinks they can boss other people around over the internet. If you have been on here since the internet was developed, then what are you still doing talking nonsense rather than telling us advice?

Ever does math before? A negative (remark) multiplied (repeated) by a negative (another remark) will.. hold on.. equal a negative (a remark). :O
Please don't waste the moderator's time with arguing on a thread, start another WDTFS thread so we can actually tell you what is up (again).

DeletedUser6817

Im no leader...

They call me the LONE WOLF

HOWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

DeletedUser

I swear, people have nothing better to do than to come on here and tell a 14 year old is jealous of someone else when everyone else is making all these accusations when this all started with, "Hades Elite and The Elite Basterds are a MRA."

Hypocrite, get off the forums as you are ruining the fun for everyone else. I, on the other hand, love someone who thinks they can boss other people around over the internet. If you have been on here since the internet was developed, then what are you still doing talking nonsense rather than telling us advice?

Ever does math before? A negative (remark) multiplied (repeated) by a negative (another remark) will.. hold on.. equal a negative (a remark). :O
Please don't waste the moderator's time with arguing on a thread, start another WDTFS thread so we can actually tell you what is up (again).

This forum is about best and worse leaders.I gave my opinion of Charl as a leader.

I'm a hypocrite but it is you who telling me to get out of the forums.So who is trying to boss someone on the internet?

I did give advice, read my first reply again this time use google translator.

And you are correct, this forum is nonsense.I didn't create the forum, but i sure can reply however i want.If you don't like what i have to say, then tough .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This forum is about best and worse leaders.I gave my opinion of Charl as a leader.

I'm a hypocrite but it is you who telling me to get out of the forums.So who is trying to boss someone on the internet?

I did give advice, read my first reply again this time use google translator.

And you are correct, this forum is nonsense.I didn't create the forum, but i sure can reply however i want.If you don't like what i have to say, then tough .

Yes, this thread is about the Best/Worst Leaders you can think of but you didn't give an opinion only about Charl, you distinguished pretty much everyone who uses the forum to be a bad Grepolis player which is ridiculous to judge someone, even me, who hasn't even gotten a chance to show off their skills on the game and has extra time to go onto here and chat with people.

You're a hypocrite, yes but I know I'm a hypocrite and I help other hypocrites from not being a hypocrite and my first language is English (which is funny because I never made a mistake while typing in English), do you think I'm Japanese because of my name? Stereotypical statement there, eh? Also I'm not bossing anyone around, it's a suggestion to help you instead of getting banned for swearing or going overboard on these forums.

I didn't say the forum is nonsense, I said you are talking nonsense, not the people here. I, however, have been on several different forums throughout my years on the internet and I don't need to know how bad the internet is when I've already been hacked, keylogged, and DDoS'd.

I thank you for your time reading.

DeletedUser

*cough* A negative multiplied by a negative is a positive.. ;)

DeletedUser5088

A negative * negative = positive
Negative *positive = negative

DeletedUser

Lol, wow I did my metaphor wrong.. I mean a negative plus a negative doesn't equal a positive.. I was thinking odds like 3*3=9..

Still, I make my point valid with this post. :)