Best Leader/ Worst Leader

DeletedUser

With enough gold and used properly, I'd have several cities built by now and having over 20000.
Yes I'm over exaggerating but if I do one day that'd be somewhere I'd get close to. You can cut building costs and times in half several times then have the Administrator as well.

DeletedUser2770

i have come to find that those who start hard and fast always finish that way...Eventually the game equals out and to waste your money on gold in a morale world makes no sense at all.... TBH if I did not realize it was morale I would not have joined and if it was not for that I would probably have 5 cities as well lol..... But to all those who jump on the gold bandwagon dont hate the player, hate the game.... Kudos to dragoncire for grabbing 5 cities this quick, shows his dedication now he should show his skill and try and make his 6th city mine :D

And AD is off to the races, lol

DeletedUser

you guys are really really underestimating dominating clan leaders in dominating #1 alliances in huge worlds some alliances know how to time 1 second within their CS landing... they are so pro that they dont even use the forums as a rule and when u get attacked 15-20 a day by them in the morning , afternoon , evening and late at ngith and feel their wrath with like a 3-4 second CS sniping window on ALL OF YOUR 8 CITIES ull understand these people in this thread arnt even in the same ball park as some leaders...no offense

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2498

you can't time support for a CS landing to 1 second every single time. it's simple in theory, but the randomizer doesn't allow you to time that well. you can start early and recall a couple of times to get as close as possible and maximize your chances of perfect timing, but 100% accuracy on 1 second early for clearing and 1 second late for support is literally impossible. also, 3-4 seconds for a sniping window is pretty standard practice for experienced players.

using or not using the forums is no indicator of ability to play this game whatsoever. some of the best players i've ever played with post regularly, and some don't post at all. one of the best i've ever played with (davimor) almost never even posts in the alliance forum. none of us worry because we know that if something needs to get done he will do it, but he feels no need to tell you what he did. ask anyone who has played with him, and they will tell you they stop worrying about whether there conquest attempt will succeed, or if a CS can land in their harbor as soon as they see support coming from him. obviously that's an odd case, as it's usually preferable to communicate better than that, but it's a great example to prove the point that everyone's different, and whether or not you post on forums is completely irrelevant to your ability.

DeletedUser

Charl is a great leader!

He spends most of his time in forums making predictions and totally useless threads.He lasted two whole weeks on Sigma and was conquered by his own alliance even though he was active.

Word of advice.Button it and play the game or your Tau experience will be a short one.

DeletedUser

i have come to find that those who start hard and fast always finish that way...Eventually the game equals out and to waste your money on gold in a morale world makes no sense at all.... TBH if I did not realize it was morale I would not have joined and if it was not for that I would probably have 5 cities as well lol..... But to all those who jump on the gold bandwagon dont hate the player, hate the game.... Kudos to dragoncire for grabbing 5 cities this quick, shows his dedication now he should show his skill and try and make his 6th city mine :D

And AD is off to the races, lol

I would love to see Dragoncire attempt to make mine, let's see how big of simmer this guy is. Anyone remember "InvaDeR" from the start of Theta? Same exact thing.

DeletedUser

Talking on the forums and playing the game are two different things. If someone is active on the external forums, that means they must be actively posting and just enjoying the community like myself. If someone plays the games and does what to do to survive, that means they are playing the game.

If you compare the two.. Where do you go with comparison? One is words, One is action.. If you really find that people posting on the externals to be an issue, why are you posting as well?

DeletedUser2770

you can't time support for a CS landing to 1 second every single time. it's simple in theory, but the randomizer doesn't allow you to time that well. you can start early and recall a couple of times to get as close as possible and maximize your chances of perfect timing, but 100% accuracy on 1 second early for clearing and 1 second late for support is literally impossible. also, 3-4 seconds for a sniping window is pretty standard practice for experienced players.

using or not using the forums is no indicator of ability to play this game whatsoever. some of the best players i've ever played with post regularly, and some don't post at all. one of the best i've ever played with (davimor) almost never even posts in the alliance forum. none of us worry because we know that if something needs to get done he will do it, but he feels no need to tell you what he did. ask anyone who has played with him, and they will tell you they stop worrying about whether there conquest attempt will succeed, or if a CS can land in their harbor as soon as they see support coming from him. obviously that's an odd case, as it's usually preferable to communicate better than that, but it's a great example to prove the point that everyone's different, and whether or not you post on forums is completely irrelevant to your ability.

you should ask davimor who taught hiim how to play grep :D

Yes davimor is quite good

DeletedUser

you can't time support for a CS landing to 1 second every single time.

yea your right 1 sec doesnt happen 100% of the time but they get damn close every time thats for sure... they basically make it impossible to defend. and yea its minimum 5 seconds each clearing wave + support wave from the CS landing... now that makes a pro grep player..

DeletedUser

Charl is a great leader!

He spends most of his time in forums making predictions and totally useless threads.He lasted two whole weeks on Sigma and was conquered by his own alliance even though he was active.

Word of advice.Button it and play the game or your Tau experience will be a short one.

If you don't like the forums, and don't think that good grepolis players should be active on the forums, then be a good player and stay out of them. Let us horrible leaders and players have our fun here in the forums :D

DeletedUser

If you don't like the forums, and don't think that good grepolis players should be active on the forums, then be a good player and stay out of them. Let us horrible leaders and players have our fun here in the forums :D

Nothing was said about not liking forums.This post is about horrible leaders.I see that you guys love to talk trash about players as long as its not one of your friends.Yeah i agree, forums is about the only place you horrible leaders and players can have fun.

DeletedUser5088

And I GAVE my city to chir, as I QUIT sigma... lol

DeletedUser

Nothing was said about not liking forums.This post is about horrible leaders.I see that you guys love to talk trash about players as long as its not one of your friends.Yeah i agree, forums is about the only place you horrible leaders and players can have fun.

But you're on the forums too :eek:

DeletedUser

Im new here at the U.S server...so fare im only have played in the portuguese server but if i have to choose i would chose;
Best Leader; Charl; Big Chefium- Because their allies are the only ones with less that fourty members in the top ten attack rank.
Worst Leader; I dont have enough knowledge of this server to respond that

DeletedUser

Why are you here? Forums is a community and in my opinion VERY helpful when I play this game, without the forums I'd have to find a new game as waiting for 5-7 hours for a building to be made is just horrifying staring at it or if you go out and do something and tend to forget, the building could be done then you could be attacked etc etc.

If you find forums are horrible, I bet you wouldn't go ask Daed to take them down instead of complaining here.

DeletedUser

Charl is a great leader!

Maybe you guys should brush up on your reading skills.For those of you that don't compr...understand,my reply was meant that charl is not a good leader because he spends all of his time making predictions and useless threads like this very thread instead of playing the game.

Forums are great for teaching new players the ropes, recruiting or just bsing around.I got tired of r Charl pointing the finger, when he doesn't know his A from hole in the ground.I even went as landing a cs in his harbor on sigma.Thats the reason why you quit.If not ill land one in your harbor here also if i find the time.

DeletedUser

You do realized that he quit Sigma to come to Tau and he is not making predictions in pointless threads. YOU on the other hand are making a pointless useless statement here ruining your rep by saying something completely biased. You're just jealous :mad: And my reading skills are excellent

DeletedUser5088

Maybe you guys should brush up on your reading skills.For those of you that don't compr...understand,my reply was meant that charl is not a good leader because he spends all of his time making predictions and useless threads like this very thread instead of playing the game.

Forums are great for teaching new players the ropes, recruiting or just bsing around.I got tired of r Charl pointing the finger, when he doesn't know his A from hole in the ground.I even went as landing a cs in his harbor on sigma.Thats the reason why you quit.If not ill land one in your harbor here also if i find the time.

How come you are wasting your time posting here about me then. I didn't know that posting your opinions on the forums makes you a bad leader but if it does then isn't that what you are doing too?