So THAT'S what a conquest looks like! (TR Edition!)

DeletedUser

Beasty.. Unless you are completely obvious to other peoples post, I recommend that you read mine, where I believe I rebutted several of your points in advance..

I agree i did not read your post as your are not an active member of this server i didnt know what your input would hold for me. I am most concerned about wackey tring to get me banned and why he would do that then try and recruit me. How does that make me want to join him?

DeletedUser

Well that only shows your arrogance even more. Trust me. I am in this world. More than you may ever know. Just under a different alias. You should be more open to input, don't completely dismiss everything anyone says. Especially if they might have a completely un-biased view.

(@Gunite, I know ban discussion not allowed, but I can't just let him downgrade Wacky's credibility like that.) I was the one who told him he should go ahead with the report. So if you feel the necessity to play the blame game, blame it on me. I am a strong believer that there are rules for a reason, and you should be punished if you don't follow them.

And Morrighan, I disagree. I have been neighbors with you for a long time now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well that only shows your arrogance even more. Trust me. I am in this world. More than you may ever know. Just under a different alias. You should be more open to input, don't completely dismiss everything anyone says. Especially if they might have a completely un-biased view.

How does that show my arrogance? I am not claiming anything about ability. As you have not given me a reason to believe that you are "in this world more than I know", I could say im into anything more than you know and have to go on credibility which neither of us has established to each other. I know nothing of you and where you are , where you have been. "Trust Me" you say, in what way have you established anything I can trust, or I to you? As to wackey reporting us I am not talking about the forum , I am talking about him telling the modthat I am letting Tyler use my account. Which is a false statement. If you told wackey to report us , how are you privy to my account and my information. If you are not then why are you slinging accusations? If you are so bold and beautiful than why dont you tell us who you are in this world. Until then I can only gone on fact you have no account under this name in our world.

Btw this is a game , and if you let it consume your life please dont. Remeber after a while lets all go outside get some exercise and eat heatlhy food. We do not want anyone letting this game destroy their life.

Thanks Beast

DeletedUser

I think that you are misunderstanding and getting a radical interpretation of what I am trying to express.

I find you arrogant because you don't value others' opinions. To the point where you don't even bother reading before you try to bring an argument to these forums. You should value other's opinions / statements, you might learn something. Im not saying that you have to agree with me, but at least read through it so I don't have to go about repeating my statements in an argument.
You come off as arrogant. Where you might actually be a nice guy. It is just my opinion, so take it as it is.

As to my alias. I don't believe that it matters who is the one arguing, but what he is arguing is what counts. You are right, you cannot trust me, but the only fact I asked you trust me on, was my presence in this world. Which isn't that hard to believe. I don't want to reveal my alias, 1. Because it's more fun for me if you don't know, and 2. You can't track my online times. Which Is a forum tactic people use.

I did not 'tell' wacky to report you. You are twisting my words there. He told me of this information that had been discussed between you and him, and asked if I thought it was a good idea. We had good reason to believe that you broke rules, so we took appropriate action.

Yes, I am aware that I shouldn't let grepo take control of my life. Too much of a good thing, is a bad thing. This has resulted in me not being able to play on the level of what I would like.

DeletedUser4951

I am absolutely furious and Smilodon you have to be the lowest form of life that I've yet encountered. The original post, obviosuly absent at this point to allow him to post this ridiculousness and try to completely ruin my reputation or anything I have to say for his amusment. (PS Obviously***, Amusement***)

Smilodon, do not address nor speak to me again in any way, shape, or form. This is repulsive on a level I really didn't think even you were capable of. I knew you were immature, but I had no idea you were this immature and repugnant. You have no sense of honor or decency and will stoop to any means possible to try to make yourself look the winner in an argument that was more than half joke to begin with. Well, touche'. You've outdone yourself.

I love how you make a reference and use it as a joke and your FIRST thought is "oh hay my reputation is in danger i'm mad! Grrr". Could you be any more disrespectful? Most people would at least apologize for making a joke in such poor taste. At this point I don't have to take any shots at your reputation your poor choice of words and absolutely disgusting sense of humor is truly sad and will do the job for me. Its even more sad that you try to turn this back around on me like you're somehow victimized by your own choices. Seriously do you treat your RL friends like this? If so I don't think that you have many.

"Last edited by Lord Gruntie; Yesterday at 01:40 PM. Reason: Removed reference to deleted content."

Not sure what you did Gruntie. We obviously had had our bouts about infractions in the past but i'm sure with what she said it was probably warranted. Morighan seriously pick your words better and show a little class. I know that's really hard for you for you to do. But you have to try! I think you can! I think you can! ;)

And who, exactly are you? To my knowledge you're not even on this server. In fact, there's not a player by this name on either the US or EN servers.

Ever heard of masking your identity? We've both done it for the past two worlds. He just hasn't switched his forum account like I did. (EN, approved by Lane, other account was banned by request, not double accounting no need to infract/ban)

LOL..this gets more absurd by the second.

Coming from the person who makes sick jokes I don't think you get a right to speak about absurd....

Beast- Most of the players that have left we have removed ourselves. Supah already explained this point so I don't think we'll tread this path again. Contrary to Supah I don't think that Beast has been very arrogant. I've only skimmed what he said but he seemed very respectful and constructive in his views. Had he maybe stepped up and talked to us instead TR and SS might have had a healthier relationship. You should however read the whole story before joining in on the conversation. It just makes for less hassel of reexplaining it and makes your argument stronger. +rep to beast anyways though.

DeletedUser

Ladies and Gentlemen, can we please stop referring to posts that have been deleted and/or edited by myself. Dwelling on issues will only raise hostilities and could potentially cause infractions/bans that can easily be avoided. If you have any doubts as to how I have handled this situation please feel free to contact either myself, the Forum Admin; Aliyah, or the Community Manager; Daedalus.

If I'm correct, this thread is originally about conquests and P&P. Please can we return to the original topic.

Kind regards,

Josh.

P.S.: The forum rules can be found here. If you're in doubt about what you're posting, either ask a moderator or consider saying something else.

DeletedUser

I did not 'tell' wacky to report you. You are twisting my words there. He told me of this information that had been discussed between you and him, and asked if I thought it was a good idea. We had good reason to believe that you broke rules, so we took appropriate action.

First off, it was information between Wackey and myself not beast. And I had told wackey he was mistaken. His response was "Was going to say if you still did you should stop since mods have been active lately." This is extremeley shady because he first made it seem like he was "worried" when in fact it was a plot to make it seem like he didnt do it. It shows that he has absolutley NO kahoonas. His attempt to get rid of beast and I was an act of fear. He then procedded to attack my cities while he knew I was in the middle of an appeal. haha what a character. Shady, shady, shady. Should have been called the Shady Sloths. Full of liars and manipulaters. Doesnt matter though, its done and over with. Ill continue to take Sloth cities.

DeletedUser

I don't see what the big deal is. He saw an opportunity, he took it, and it worked. It's kinda what you gotta do when the whole world is after you.
I don't understand how wacky would've known that you were in an appeal process, however, if we were in a better situation that what we are now, he might of waited for you to come out of the appeal. As far as I was aware, he just attacked you while you were sleeping.

DeletedUser

I don't see what the big deal is. He saw an opportunity, he took it, and it worked. It's kinda what you gotta do when the whole world is after you.
I don't understand how wacky would've known that you were in an appeal process, however, if we were in a better situation that what we are now, he might of waited for you to come out of the appeal. As far as I was aware, he just attacked you while you were sleeping.

He knew because he was talking to him the entire time.."Oh buddy, that sucks!" *alt tab to launch attacks on his cities*. "Man, you should really let them have it!" The big deal is it's slimy and underhanded. That seems to be the order of the day up there. You want to know why the "world" is after you, look to Smilo and Wackey pulling this kind of sleazy stunt over and over on their "friends", alliances they are pacted/napped with, etc. Heck, even their own alliance mates. We've now taken over 30 cities. You know how many times Smilo and Wackey and Sixsmyth have defended or attacked a siege? Once on a city that wasn't their own. Smilo sent 20 LS once. When you can't be trusted, you end up alone. I feel no sympathy for someone who dumps all of their pacts in a hissy fit then wants to cry they are all alone and then make it worse and completely ruin any chances they have of getting some kind of a break by getting on here and lying through your teeth and creating more ill will. Denial ain't just a river in Egypt and karma's a bugger.

DeletedUser

I didn't know that they were talking through skype, I assumed their communication was through In game mail. Which wouldn't of been possible if he was going through an appeal process. I honestly don't see why you feel the need to complain about a little tactic, like you said you have already taken over 30 cities. (Taking your word on that one)
Im sorry, But I don't believe that anyone here has lied. What I do believe is that we took radical interpretations of each others statements, and intentions.

Your statement about the leaders not being supportive aren't exactly true. Not that you could even prove them anyway.
Wacky's main cities were all targeted first, so most of his forces were wiped out.
Sixs isn't active enough to be able to efficiently play on the front lines anymore, got pretty much wiped, and he had apologized for that. He does his best to help teach the others though.
As for smilodon, I can assure you that he will help whenever he can.
Between the 3 of them, they are all busy, and do the best they can.
Your assumptions about us being selfish, are quickly made, and not accurate.

And I don't agree with the statement that we turned on our friends. I feel that is twisting the truth more or less. Our leadership didn't see eye to eye, so we realised that we wouldn't be able to work together, thusly ending the Pact.
The real reason the whole world is against us, is that we were already at war with one half, but we didn't see eye to eye with one alliance, so they, and their pawns declared war on us.

If you comment about denial is directed towards me, please show me some evidence where one of us have 'lied', and that isn't just a misunderstanding.

Anyways, Since still your only argument is the scoreboard, please go back to my post on this page. Where I rebutted that arguement.

DeletedUser

Wow, I cant believe that you are even admitting to that kind of action as a "tactic". If the mods dont punish lying to get players banned in this game then I have lost all hope in this game. If it wasn't for the "leader mod" I would have been banned for alot longer if not permanently because the other mod REFUSED to listen to me or look at IP adresses. That is why Wackey has a crap reputation. Wackey claims he never lost a city on the other server despite been on a 3 front war. Now I know why, he makes accusations that are false against good players.

DeletedUser

It's a tactic just as much as attacking players when they are sleeping. Which is something we all do. It's called social engineering. Maybe you should've thought about telling your enemy that you can't access your account a little bit more.
I already said that we had reason to believe that you were cheating, so we took appropriate actions.
Please stop trying to make us out to be egotistical narcissist, because we're really not, and thats just an assumption.

DeletedUser

I didn't know that they were talking through skype, I assumed their communication was through In game mail. Which wouldn't of been possible if he was going through an appeal process. I honestly don't see why you feel the need to complain about a little tactic, like you said you have already taken over 30 cities. (Taking your word on that one)
Im sorry, But I don't believe that anyone here has lied. What I do believe is that we took radical interpretations of each others statements, and intentions.

Your statement about the leaders not being supportive aren't exactly true. Not that you could even prove them anyway.
Wacky's main cities were all targeted first, so most of his forces were wiped out.
Sixs isn't active enough to be able to efficiently play on the front lines anymore, got pretty much wiped, and he had apologized for that. He does his best to help teach the others though.
As for smilodon, I can assure you that he will help whenever he can.
Between the 3 of them, they are all busy, and do the best they can.
Your assumptions about us being selfish, are quickly made, and not accurate.

And I don't agree with the statement that we turned on our friends. I feel that is twisting the truth more or less. Our leadership didn't see eye to eye, so we realised that we wouldn't be able to work together, thusly ending the Pact.
The real reason the whole world is against us, is that we were already at war with one half, but we didn't see eye to eye with one alliance, so they, and their pawns declared war on us.

If you comment about denial is directed towards me, please show me some evidence where one of us have 'lied', and that isn't just a misunderstanding.

Anyways, Since still your only argument is the scoreboard, please go back to my post on this page. Where I rebutted that arguement.

Here's where you're very, very wrong. We launched a war against SS because they were sitting on our northern border and waiting for us to go at it with TEE so they could "opportunist" their way down. They didn't want to face us head on so their tactic would be to wait until we were otherwise entangled. That's fine, we just worked it out to where that wasn't an option.

LHC declared war, not because of us, but because Smilo decided to tell them they had to get out of OC75 (where they were fighting before his ill-timed attack on GL) then started attacking their cities. SS started that war, LHC went in response and this was better than a week before we went after them. TEE turned those flags red 2 weeks before we ever negotiated our pact when they decided they couldn't work with him and turned to us instead.

I don't understand the scoreboard argument, just like I can't understand why you insist on referring to Smilo's flat out made up ramblings on things over and done with vs. taking cities. Numbers are facts. Smilo's opinions and blowhard rhetoric are just that, his subjective opinions and half of the time they aren't even that, it's him trying to get a rise out of people and just says inane things that don't make any sense.

Now if you think the way he plays is above board and you still trust him, that's your decision. Keep right on doing it until he attacks you, if you're not just him under another account, that is. As far as him supporting people under siege, yeah, I do know for a fact he and wackey just don't do it. I see every attack report on the sieges and guess what? There are only 3 people in your alliance actively trying to break them. The rest just sit there and watch their friend's cities fall.

As for the 32 cities we've taken, you don't have to take my word for it. You can look at the number changes between the alliances.

DeletedUser4951

Could you even prove that bit of info? Because I certainly can't and I have access to our own skype and council. You are 100% welcome to join and look for yourself if you're that paranoid. Believe it or not once TEE told us no we took it at that as no. When you and Boltz said you wouldn't seek retribution we also took it as that and assumed that you would stay true to your world. To say we would make yet another enemy when we already were going to fight the #1 team is a huge reach and somewhat paranoid and or just a lie.

Furthermore if we attacked you while you were fighting TEE how would that help us...? Now we are fighting you, TEE, LHC, TB in this scenario also and we have just gone and turned the world into a toss up where TEE will become the winner. Once I say an issue is dead trust me on it. If you thought we were coming for you then i'm sorry for that impression but we were not.

Morighan I do actively try to send support to my team when they are in range. This is while dodging most of TR's attacks and sniping their CS attempts. Saying that I don't do anything is just a flat lie. That makes you look like a hypocrite considering you just implied that you don't like rhetoric or lying.

Nobody denies numbers are facts. You take too much meaning and offense to my words. Have I denied that you are winning? No. I've made jokes at some of the bad attempts I've seen out of TR...Like how one of your top players just attacked me with 100 swords, some archers, and his offensive units today. My point isn't that you aren't winning. Honestly if you couldn't even beat a servery under powered alliance in a dead ocean that you horribly out match and out position i'd be concerned. The point i'm making is that you guys aren't playing well for what you're capable of playing of. An alliance that will be looking to challenge TEE should know not to attack with swords. It also shouldn't fall victim to ridiculously bad misques. If you fought TEE, RC, or AH the way you fought us you'd be in really bad shape. Now add this to the fact that we are fighting 4 alliances respectively and you still have yet to fully control the border. Sorry if I still don't put much faith in TR.

DeletedUser

28-1 right now if my count is correct.
8)

35-0 (we retook the one they took back) as of now and several sieges underway.

They did, however, take a lvl 900 ghost in south 66 for some reason. Grow us a city, Wackey! I have to admit, it was pretty funny and he named it Oh Snap...lol.

DeletedUser5058

lol smilo you should just stop. complaining and bringing out stats will not help your alliance gain cities or stop people from taking them.....And as for poor CS attempts, ive had 3 terrible ones by a member of your alliance. it took a grand total of 40 biremes to kill off all three attempts along with a 4 minute separation in a clearing attack and CS attack...maybe you should worry about your own alliances problems before trying to point out others

DeletedUser

Smilo went VM, so it appears like he is done worrying about SS.