PnP Leader of Dark Covenant

DeletedUser

There is an Alliance known as The Dark Covenant
roflbot.jpg

I joined their alliance thinking that it would be a wise decision and a fun alliance to be in. Until I met their leader Astinus, He insisted that we called him "My Lord" thinking hes better than everyone in his alliance.
betterthanyou.jpg

He started to pick fights with the little alliances and people who couldn't defend themselves. Then when he bit off more than he could chew he started to hide behind his alliance saying "Cast Athena's protection on me and put your troops in my city".
roflbot.jpg

He is a coward and a dictator who cannot protect himself, hiding behind people who are blind to his weakness.

DeletedUser5088

LOL :D
I want anyone here to start calling me "my lord"

DeletedUser

Or just make a name like ApatheticKing so everyone feels compelled to call you king. XD

DeletedUser6819

There is an Alliance known as The Dark Covenant
roflbot.jpg

I joined their alliance thinking that it would be a wise decision and a fun alliance to be in. Until I met their leader Astinus, He insisted that we called him "My Lord" thinking hes better than everyone in his alliance.
betterthanyou.jpg

He started to pick fights with the little alliances and people who couldn't defend themselves. Then when he bit off more than he could chew he started to hide behind his alliance saying "Cast Athena's protection on me and put your troops in my city".
roflbot.jpg

He is a coward and a dictator who cannot protect himself, hiding behind people who are blind to his weakness.

i hate dictators, in what ocean is this caracter in?

DeletedUser

lol..ajax is off his rocker...nothing he says is true...i am on that team and i can assure you, astinus does NOT demand being called anything...
as with most teams at this point, we are still getting to conquer ready and soon it will be obvious that this team will be around a long time.

DeletedUser

wait DC started joining the forums? Well idc i dont play in this world anymore feel free to take my city. :)