WW II

DeletedUser4610

So let me get this straight ........ It's SFB vs. Sans Symm vs. Everyone else.

DeletedUser6432

You and apathetic always say Us Vs The world!!But if you think about it you have players from 4 or 5 alliances that merged with you so...Who is the small agressive elite? you? with the 73 members(more than every other alliance) and with 26milllion points (also more than every allliane)!Or us(San symmaxia) that we actually are small agressive elite(15 membres,less than every other alliance)..As a founder i have recieved message from every allliance in the first 12 alliances for merge or pact..We dont merge with anyone and we dont have pacts ...So you mustnt believe you are the best alliance just because you always merge with other alliances!!Just the name is SFB the real name should incloud more alliances..

DeletedUser

SFB vs. the world and san symmaxia and dokdo are screwing us over.

DeletedUser

You and apathetic always say Us Vs The world!!But if you think about it you have players from 4 or 5 alliances that merged with you so...Who is the small agressive elite? you? with the 73 members(more than every other alliance) and with 26milllion points (also more than every allliane)!Or us(San symmaxia) that we actually are small agressive elite(15 membres,less than every other alliance)..As a founder i have recieved message from every allliance in the first 12 alliances for merge or pact..We dont merge with anyone and we dont have pacts ...So you mustnt believe you are the best alliance just because you always merge with other alliances!!Just the name is SFB the real name should incloud more alliances..
We merged with AS earlier in the server and that didn't work so we recreated SFB, since then we have recruited the best that showed promise from our defeated enemies.
17,725,345-SFB total bp to 3,449,317-SS total bp

DeletedUser6432

You say what i am saying with different words..You know it..About the bp know that's not corect,u must divide it ..Your bp with and our bp with 15..242.812 bp-229.954 bp!!Thats the corect numbers,and dont forget we havent recruit anybody(only 2 exceptions),what we ve done is done by the efforts of 10-12 players...here fitsTHE SMALL AGGRESIVE ELITE.. (73-15members)!The conlusion is yours(for all players thaat dont play in I)

DeletedUser

You say what i am saying with different words..You know it..About the bp know that's not corect,u must divide it ..Your bp with and our bp with 15..242.812 bp-229.954 bp!!Thats the corect numbers,and dont forget we havent recruit anybody(only 2 exceptions),what we ve done is done by the efforts of 10-12 players...here fitsTHE SMALL AGGRESIVE ELITE.. (73-15members)!The conlusion is yours(for all players thaat dont play in I)
Are you trying say your bp ratio is higher than SFB's?
If you are, you have your numbers mixed up. Anyone can do the math, 73 members in SFB and 15 in SS.

DeletedUser6432

R u kidding me?Did i say we have bigger ratio?But both ratios are close ..13 thousandS difference,nothing..Or this difference is big??

DeletedUser

I still don't even understand what you were trying to say the sentences are so jumbled up.

DeletedUser6432

Do you want to say what i want in greek?? xD!!What i want to say is that our ratios dont have big differnece only 13 thousand bp..Do you understand that???

DeletedUser

Do you want to say what i want in greek?? xD!!What i want to say is that our ratios dont have big differnece only 13 thousand bp..Do you understand that???

You could if the forum rules allowed it, I'm not fluent, but can compose decent sentences. Anyway what I am trying to say is if you don't think we are "elite" and you are then shouldn't there be more than a 13k difference?

DeletedUser

Not really... You guys had 0 competition where you are. You have literally beaten 0 alliances. Good job.

DeletedUser6432

Do u really believe that ?Because if u do,u havent played in I seriously or u havent watched us against Purging,an alliance 5 times our size,and before that Nemesis and Pax(We didnt defeat them but we stand very well against them without losing a single city)..Not few for 15 members...

DeletedUser

If you consider Nemesis and Purging real alliances then my point is proven.

DeletedUser6432

At least we didnt recruit them..If you think u are a real alliance then i cant say anything...You are just 5 or 6 alliances that merged ..We played in a us server just for fun..Real servers are greek,german and some other countries that actually know how to play..You just recruit every player you think its good...You actually make this world dead,you really dont play this game..You are too many players that actually attack alliances full of noobs because you have recruited everyone that can be consider as a ''good'' player..

DeletedUser

At least we didnt recruit them..If you think u are a real alliance then i cant say anything...You are just 5 or 6 alliances that merged ..We played in a us server just for fun..Real servers are greek,german and some other countries that actually know how to play..You just recruit every player you think its good...You actually make this world dead,you really dont play this game..You are too many players that actually attack alliances full of noobs because you have recruited everyone that can be consider as a ''good'' player..
Not really, most alliances are MRAs in iota besides SFB,san symmaxia, and maybe dokdo.

DeletedUser

We recruited no one. They were what was left standing after we destroyed their alliances. Just as we will do to you. 2 of your members have already asked we spare them so that they can join. You're not so high and mighty.

DeletedUser

We recruited no one. They were what was left standing after we destroyed their alliances. Just as we will do to you. 2 of your members have already asked we spare them so that they can join. You're not so high and mighty.

The Original Goof, Peter the Gsmithreat, are some of those people?

I can see the same end for Sam ruthless conqueror