CCCP vs NQ

• Thread starter DeletedUser2063
  • Start date

DeletedUser2063

Is nobody even going to mention how WW1 started today? Ok I guess I will. CCCP and it's branches betrayed NQ, but said NQ betrayed them. NQ sent out a call for help, which as answered by PiD and it's allies, as we did not want the Russians at our door, as we have believed for a while that they have been taking over the other oceans and taking in other alliances To have us half surrounded so they could attack (and if they do think they need that many alliances I'm flattered :) ). Anyways, now it is CCCP, UN peacekeeping, IAEA and CCCP, and UNESCO and CCCP vs. PiD, A-O, NQ, OC, and there are two more that may join in soon on our side.

Place your bets on the winner.

DeletedUser

America will answer the call.

BTW - CCCP said Astartes attacked them first, so they Conquested Torg. The Russians lie.

DeletedUser

Is nobody even going to mention how WW1 started today? Ok I guess I will. CCCP and it's branches betrayed NQ, but said NQ betrayed them. NQ sent out a call for help, which as answered by PiD and it's allies, as we did not want the Russians at our door, as we have believed for a while that they have been taking over the other oceans and taking in other alliances To have us half surrounded so they could attack (and if they do think they need that many alliances I'm flattered :) ). Anyways, now it is CCCP, UN peacekeeping, IAEA and CCCP, and UNESCO and CCCP vs. PiD, A-O, NQ, OC, and there are two more that may join in soon on our side.

I hadn't even heard of that as many of the non CCCP alliances involved are outside of my ocean. Anyway, I think all of us here can attest that they are definitely taking in other alliances.

DeletedUser

Well Alcatraz ask me yesterday .."Do you wana fight us?!" xDDD Well I asked him "You wana fight us?" He dont sed nothig...We haved one player of CCCP in rvolt after then Yurbasik gest revolt of one our player...Well Everybody knows what ths means ...And we are in some litle war whit some alies of CCCP ...Well If somebody can tell me what this mean ?!

hahahahahah So funy this world ..We only observated .What will hapend now ..Now one knows ...Well I do! hahahah This is for gosips and News ...And sorry ...I only give some info to the rest ;)

DeletedUser

Alcatraz screwed his alliance over apparently lol good job

DeletedUser3327

You can also bet that every player in the CCCP wings worth his salt is looking for the door. A lot of us chose that moment to jump and find the alliance that really is selective. (Formerly of Astartes->UN and CCCP->UN Peacekeeping->EOS.) Their shared forums were a study in nooby ineptitude with no mentors in sight.

While the "arms" can pump out dlu or biremes, very few of them know how to fight, or how to handle revolt. The leaders of that alliance (CCCP) betrayed every member when they acted surprised at the No Quarter retaliation. They lied to their own people. So, in the top 12 sink or swim, I think CCCP will find themselves sinking due to the retaliation and anger of those alliances around them and the sense betrayal by the experienced players who have left.

And I am saying this in the nicest possible way. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, most likely I will get a "slap on the hand" by the Moderator by going "off subject", but I want to add NQ's side of this story. NQ was one of CCCP's first allies. Over the weeks there were "problems" such as CCCP taking cities reserved by NQ. NQ would submit a screenshot asking "why did you take a city reserved by us?" and we would get a response of "you are liars! We had that city reserved!" The reservations were set for four (4) days. The cities taken by CCCP showed that NQ STILL had the reservation with 2 days left on their RESERVATION. NQ had spent the time to CLEAR the cities and then found that AFTER they had launched their CS's that all of a sudden a CCCP flag would pop up. To try to keep peace and to keep the pact in place, we simply responded, "Keep the cities", but we will no longer be sharing Reservation since they "obviously do not work". We knew they worked. We knew CCCP did not care. We left the matter there. It was 4 am in the morning. We decided to all meet back at 7 am and take a break. At 7 am, we woke up to two of our cities in REVOLT and 7 of our cities under heavy attack. Our pact had been dissolved with NO EXPLANATION. We had been totally betrayed by our oldest pact. We believed that taking two of our reserved cities within a 24 hour period was intentionally done by CCCP trying to provoke us into breaking our pact. We had more honor than that and tried to keep our pact in place and marked it up to "miscommunication" because of language barriers. If we had made the decision to break the pact, we would have followed what is pretty much "normal" protocol in Grepolis and would have notified CCCP that we would be dissolving our pact in 24 hours and we would have given them notice. We would not have pulled a "Pearl Harbor" move and betrayed a pact. These "surprise" attacks are what led to NQ and CCCP officially going to war.

The problem here is that CCCP ASSUMED that since we were not using gold as readily as they were, that we were inept. Big mistake. In fact, HUGE. Since the core of NQ is composed of Grepo vets with 3+ years experience on the EN, US, Beta Test Servers, we did NOT put all of our eggs in one basket. We had developed other friendships which ended up forming a "Coalition". NQ joined this group of alliances in quick retaliation of CCCP's attacks. NQ took the first city of CCCP's for their treachery and betrayal. It soon became apparent that this type of treachery and betrayal had reared its ugly head with other alliances, so the Coalition formed quickly and struck even quicker. Within the first 24 hours, we had 17 CCCP cities in REVOLT.

The domino effect kicked in quickly as the "academies" of CCCP quickly started dissipating, splitting off, and going to other alliances. THEY had also been betrayed and REFUSED to be part of CCCP in this type of "play". There was NO HONOR in it and even in war there are boundaries which you do not cross. Some of these "new" alliances started splintering as soon as they started forming. Unfortunately, the dishonesty and betrayal of CCCP made it difficult for some of those who were simply trying to get away from CCCP. Right now I have a message box full of messages from CCCP members who want to leave CCCP but because they are located on the core islands of CCCP know that they cannot without being annihilated. They are "stuck".

How will this all turn out? We shall see. Some "new" alliances will appear, some "other" alliances will disappear. But when the smoke settles, you can bet standing nose-to-nose will be the Coalition against CCCP. The Mission Statement of the Coalition and especially NQ is pretty clear. You have NO honor. You BETRAYED a pact. You are UNTRUSTWORTHY. And this type of player/alliance will not be allowed to survive on this Server. CCCP will have to sleep sometimes. The Coalition can go 24/7.

Watch the ABP's and DBPs day to day. They will tell the final story.

DeletedUser

It seems that CCCPs most recent branch has been disbanded. I don't see it anywhere in the rankings and those around me who were members are now in other alliances.

DeletedUser

Made this thread and moved most of the on topic posts here to prevent further derailing of the Sink or Swim thread. Discuss the war here.

Send me a PM if you have any questions regarding the moderation of those forums and keep the thread on topic!

Regards,
Draqone

DeletedUser

Today I noticed that CCCP was down to 21 members.The mighty CCCP who thought that its "massive" 200-man alliance and MANY academies gave it the right to run roughshod over every alliance around it, is in its death throes. Or is it?

DeletedUser6486

They're basically giving up at this point, they aren't putting up struggles to conquer cities and all their good players left and joined Empire of Tor

DeletedUser

RussianDandy who dissolved the pact and ordered the "surprise" attacks on NQ, started up UN peacekeeping. His co-hort in crime =Alcatraz= scampered to his side. Just like the attacks on Pearl Harbor, =Alcatraz= had been in talks with me just hours before CCCP's betrayal reassuring NQ of CCCP's "friendship". =Alcatraz= is done for. He is down to only one city and it appears he will be rimmed before much longer. Will RussianDandy run and form ANOTHER alliance?

Hell - cat, who was also in on the surprise attacks, has taken up residence with Empire of Tor. Is this just CCCP "relocating" some of the major players responsible for the beginnings of the CCCP v The Coalition War? Something doesn't smell right to me. Do they really think this is going to protect their major players? I'm watching to see if another "pocket" of the instigators pop up in yet "another" new alliance tomorrow. Are they just regrouping and reorganizing to try and make a comeback?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Iteresting !!!

Here we can say only one thing ...
This war came to us too ... And we'll get on it!
Many of our enemies being in an uprising refugee from us in other guilds and this will have consequences .... We are form Europe but we are not fools.... Warned!. And change color!

I hate the people whit tow faces .... Everyone knows what it means and to whom is dedicated side post!

I wish you luck, good luck .. + 30 For what will you gonna need!

DeletedUser

No Quarter,but both of the alliances name in this thread have fallen.

DeletedUser2063

CCCP lost, but NQ just dissolved recently due to them moving to sigma.