war

DeletedUser4878

what alliances are at war right now?

who's winning in the wars going on between alliances?

i'm in a peaceful alliance so i don't know anything about war.

DeletedUser

I'm not sure,i think we just need to let everyone share our wealth and not be hoarders,YOU FEEL ME?

LOL

DeletedUser4878

i heard rumors of a war starting soon. i might be wrong though.

DeletedUser

Yea something floating around like FS is winning 5-0? IDK I have not slept much so

DeletedUser

I love how certain alliances will pronounce war, get whooped, beg for a cease fire, and then try to shoot you in the back like cowards, lol. Apparently they need to be shown their Limits again ;)

DeletedUser4878

what alliance are you talking about???

is the fact that they need to be shown their "limits" a clue?

DeletedUser

ahh, very observant :p

They must have desperately needed time to rebuild, because, like clockwork, 4 days after the cease fire, attacks started rolling in. And they also have gotten help from an alliance that rhymes with "Smellium the feet". LOL

Just to be nice, I have taken the liberty of making them some photos to use for their alliance profile thisisgrepolis

n40o.jpg

cxhb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Like i said before chiefum, we didnt want the cease-fire, but we had to do it to prevent a war that would have been pointless. Your alliance on the other hand has yet to take a single city of ours. We are making our tread into 76 chiefum, sit back there and hide behind your members, but we will be at your doorstep soon.

DeletedUser

Like i said, a war we didnt want nor need. Thats all ill say about that, we never wanted a cease fire, but certain things happen that required it to happen.

DeletedUser4878

i was just curious as to what war you were avoiding.

an alliance you guys are scared of?

DeletedUser

no no its not like that, This is a game, no point in being scared of anything here. Just a war everywhere would tear us apart quick. war is part of this game, but some wars are better to not happen while you are in wars currently. Though i think its humorous of how chiefum is pretty much (let me make this sound better, else he might report me for a word) Kissing FS's, lets say feet. These games are always interesting when you meet people who are just extremely, different i guess you could say.

DeletedUser

Just curious, why is Limited heading AWAY from the core??? Don't alliances usually want to head TOWARDS the core in this game?? Must be some enemies there you are very worried about.

DeletedUser

Just curious, why is Limited heading AWAY from the core??? Don't alliances usually want to head TOWARDS the core in this game?? Must be some enemies there you are very worried about.

People sometimes like to clear their backyard (make sure they're not surrounded)

DeletedUser

Haha, hilarious. the only person in your alliance doing anything is rocketgary. chiefum, i dont know where you get this false confidence from. Like i said earlier, you guys have yet to conquer a single city of ours. we are slowly but steadily ridding you indians from our ocean, and soon to be in yours. I'd like to see a real attack from you guys once, have yet to see that.