The Best and Worst of Xi!

DeletedUser

First off we all know i'm the best player and leader in this game!!! Don't you dare ever give my title to another

IDK man he was pretty awesome... his biremes attacked harder than I have ever seen biremes attack :O

DeletedUser

he said that futurus sanguis was being really mean and told the rest of TDI to run the alliance by themselves and then he just stopped playing
^ Japhyb - Did that really take place?

DeletedUser4878

we took all of his cities except an 1800 point one which we didn't think was worth taking. he then sent a message to his alliance saying he was quiting and gave the top 40 people leader rights.

so yes, that really did take place.

DeletedUser

I can't imagine FS being mean to anyone. :confused: They are just your typical realestate connoisseurs. thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

I can't imagine FS being mean to anyone. :confused: They are just your typical realestate connoisseurs. thisisgrepolis

Yes, but as all real estate connoisseurs should know - it's all about location. So, they missed the fact that Hyperborea is a much better 'neighborhood' to be in - less "crime." lol ;)

DeletedUser5270

the commander always said that TDI would win and that FS were out numbered and now he is dead lol

DeletedUser

LOL.

It sounds exactly like something he would say.He also had some snide comments he sent to our members.

DeletedUser4982

Best Alliance : Futurus Sanguis
Worst Alliance : UAP - GodOfFreedomandPeace
Best player : Acupunture/SteelRain - tie
Worst player : Jagdtiger14
Best forum personality : Acupunture/mikeg6631
Worst forum personality : Big Chiefum

DeletedUser5270

I want to change mine:
Best alliance: Futurus Sanguis
Worst alliance: Knights of Ares
Best player: alex.the.conquerer