Hyperborea

DeletedUser836

It was once great but now is dying o.o, There are players leaving every day and once we get to 300 the world dies :eek:.
We cant let this happen!

DeletedUser

Like I have told you in game, it is going to take forever for this world to die.

Still well over 1500 players.

Seeing as this is a "Special" server, who knows if it will even close once reaching less than 300 players, only one person can answer this.

DeletedUser836

Now you say? In a short time we now have less then 1500 people. The pop then was over 2000!
The mods said Hyperborea will close, but they will have to think of some way to end it. They cant just close it without a ending its not in Grepolis's nature.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hyperborea will not die, where will young folks who need help in the game go if they do not want to be conquered?

DeletedUser836

A mod said they will close it when it hits 299 people.

DeletedUser

Then they could be bluffing Grepolis needs like an academy of some sort for the newbies

DeletedUser

Ya if they close that world with people still in it they will probably transfer them to the new world

DeletedUser836

I wish they will transfer all cities to the new world, but in doing so all points, units, and others are lost. You have all your cities but they have been reset to the start. You like my idea for the never ending academy?

DeletedUser

I do like the idea maybe someone from Inno can enlighten us about Hyperborea?

DeletedUser

somebody needs to make a decision because this world has been running nine months now and no end game in sight or else tell everybody that there is never going to be a end game and that it will just stay the way it is a training world and if people want a end game they must move to another world for that. this should be cleared up sooner rather then later as this world is just in limbo right now as nobody knows where it is going.

DeletedUser271

somebody needs to make a decision because this world has been running nine months now and no end game in sight or else tell everybody that there is never going to be a end game and that it will just stay the way it is a training world and if people want a end game they must move to another world for that. this should be cleared up sooner rather then later as this world is just in limbo right now as nobody knows where it is going.

Plop plop plop...

Who said that this world would never end? Nobody from InnoGames. Maybe this world will end one day, we just don't know how it will end yet. ;-)

DeletedUser836

people who have been active in the last week and transfer them to a new training world. All units, alliances, and points are lost though to make it even.

DeletedUser

Plop plop plop...

Who said that this world would never end? Nobody from InnoGames. Maybe this world will end one day, we just don't know how it will end yet. ;-)

"Maybe this world will end one day" this is where the problem is, maybe it wont and in 12 months time we are still here PLOBBING along i dont think so! every other world knows there is a end game but this one and you are happy to play along. like i said before if InnoGames just comes out and tells everybody THERE WILL BE A END GAME but it has not been decided yet how it will end or they just want to keep it as introduction world for new player and there wont be a end game, thats fine just some clarity on the issue. The mods said a few months ago they have not decided yet but please come on 9 months in and still nothing, Christmas is coming and the InnoGames turkey is getting fat!!

DeletedUser836

This is sorta of topic but the wiki lacks the awards for the chariot races.

DeletedUser

Eh good nuff i just use Grepolympia to stack double bps for the winter :cool:

DeletedUser836

Some people (like me) Use those images for things. Also the island quest awards need to be posted.

DeletedUser

Surprised Daedalus hasn't commented yet. This is a special server and as such would need a special ending. If you want to see a end game go to another server. Just remember it takes about a year to end the game there, so I see them announcing a end game for Hyper sometime in December.

DeletedUser836

a world doesnt fully shutdown until its population is below 300.
It wont just end until the EN one does. En hyperborea has been open more then a year and doesnt seem to close yet.