Anything interesting?

DeletedUser4879

A bit stale here on the forums. Where did all the activity go?

DeletedUser

I don't think it was ever here.

Those Evil teddy bears don't like to talk very much. I guess they are too busy hugging the whole world to death.
Meh, them and LMAFO are proably too busy simming to be able to post on the forums.

DeletedUser4951

I think the top 5 are too busy killing each other.

Tepes the "hate" comes from them going more diplomatic. Where Supah and I come from we're not used to that. But ultimately I don't hold the hate for TEE. They're making smart moves and its no secret. I found LMFAO/RC to be more disappointing though for accepting a pact offer from them. To each their own I guess.

As for interesting things to report it seems that Germanic League took in some refugees in our ocean. I guess they didn't like living very much. ;)

DeletedUser

what i dont understand is why an entire servers goal would be going after the #1 ranks, im from Botc and i can assure you Tee has kept their word a hell of a lot better then most of our neighbours

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i mean, i would have understood if he had done it from the start because i fugured that was his goal from the begining but i guess weird people can allways surprise

DeletedUser

what i dont understand is why an entire servers goal would be going after the #1 ranks, im from Botc and i can assure you Tee has kept their word a hell of a lot better then most of our neighbours
Im sure they do, but the time will come when they will attack you, whether it's 2 months from now, or 2 weeks. It's kill or be killed.

DeletedUser3109

Since he has founder rights I wonder why he didn't just click disband button and be done with it. Unless he was going for a milestone. his attempt did not do much damage.

DeletedUser4951

The question isn't if TEE keeps their word or not. I've talked to howe he's a nice guy and seems pretty fair. However the goal of everyone should be to take the top spot for their own. Its not a game if you don't vie for control.

Personally I see TEE as over powered. I've been in Howe's shoes back on EN. its a slippery slope and I give him credit he's doing all the right things diplomatically. Cutting deals, suggesting other targets, etc. He know's that he has a tough fight with AH right now. Who are holding off Robot Chicken and TEE combined. Not just that i'd say that AH is winning. Howes is smart enough to be diplomatic and not burn his bridges. Like I said the guy is nice. I'd play with him in another world. The issue would be probably that he holds a spot and valuable players that everyone in the world should be vying for. And eventually he'll come for you. Not because its anything personal. But its just the game. Its business.

DeletedUser

you didnt get my drift, its better to have people that you can trust rather than lurkers, i prefer having relations with players that will allways keep their word even if they promise destroy you and your friends rather then allies that will backstab on the first ocasion

DeletedUser4951

No I got it fine. I just feel that pact status should be more selective. For instance I would never pact with an alliance that I felt would go on to be #1 or #2 in the world in most categories. Truth worthy or not. Some people treat the game like its the old days still and that there's some small alliance out there in O34 lurking and growing into a future contender for the world. Fact of the matter is that there is no such thing anymore. So unless every other alliance in the top 12 is gunning for those two teams then I see no need for pacts between top 5 teams.

DeletedUser

anyways right now the strongest contenders for the top place arent the guys from Tee, its The Reckoning+The Butchers, theyll have the strongest position, , as for botc, we have 3 goals for now: o56+o46 and a strong position in o45

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good Luck, way above my little training alliance at Symphony. All the very best!

DeletedUser

The most interesting oceans seem to be 45 and 55, where there's a battle ground between lots of strong alliances. The other oceans seem to be dominated already, but lots of people moving in on 45 and 55, where Wolfpack, TEE, Brethren, Ascension, and Knights of Camelot are entrenched.

DeletedUser4951

With a RC and TEE combo its not really a competition. We saw WP get made into short work. I didn't think the world would be this drastically dead this fast. At this rate RC and TEE will be fighting each other for control as the only two alliances LOL.

So far I haven't really found much excitement in this world. Germanic League thinks that biremes are offense imo. Libera was an epic failure. RC came the world as friends of TEE....As if TEE wasn't over powered enough. Wolfpack was a pretty big fail. AH probably won't survive a joint effort from a rejuvenated RC and an already strong TEE.

It just kind of seems like everyone decided to jump on the top alliance band wagon or bail....Oh well guess all I can say is I can't wait for my own EN premade to start. :D

DeletedUser2568

LOL sounds like things are going the way of Zeta... here. Fight the evil!!! Fight the evil!!! Fight the evil!!! Fight the evil!!!
Howe is a master of diplomacy and he has some solid players that follow him. My only comment to the rest of the world is Fight the evil!!! Fight the evil!!! Fight the evil!!! Do not give in!!!

DeletedUser2281

Dont listen to him!:p We're not THAT evil.....

unlimited-power.jpg

DeletedUser

Finally,

RC/BM V.S. TEE/TR

Bear Clan and Causa Mortis is fighting against TEE, and so is-Misfits-.