MRA Throwdown

DeletedUser

Lmao the Rhomans said that you won't go on the offensive. And Zues? Really? LBs? But that game plan is the kicker for me, having defensive focused cities this early on and not just dodging? *scoff scoff scoff*

DeletedUser

Oh looky here, another update:

TDP has now pacted with the MRA to attempt to bring down Astartes in 44. Lets see how that works.

Are we really that good? Last I heard we were an inexperienced alliance that would fall apart from the inside, now they are pacting to take us out?

DeletedUser

Exactly, Just because you are experienced doesn't mean that you're any good.

DeletedUser6319

It's pretty sad everyone uses spies to bring each other down.

If you are as experienced as you say you are; Why need a spy? lol.
It's funny to sit back and watch all this child talk. ;)

DeletedUser

The spy doesnt seem to be used for intel just for comedic relief

DeletedUser

Two new things coming from RE. First off, I hope you laugh as hard as I did when you see this. Posted on the forums by the one and only atomic:
"well, the average person in the alliance is ALREADY past 1500, since this is an elite alliance, it seems quite reasonable. if you are active, reaching that shouldn't be very hard." Yes, they r the most elitist alliance I've ever seen lol.

Second, you all have heard about leaders leaving and players leaving, but today I was approached by a member of RE who offered to be mole for me! Now, I am unsure if he is a double agent or not so I am verifying his info but then I will tell you whether or not he was really serious :)

I'm not any players leave more like they were forcibly "recruited". for instance one of their leaders in punk in drublic sent this to one of our players

gritt81 today at 11:33
So as you already know that war btwn our two groups is inevitable. We have been accused of recruiting players from your group and your leader has already threatened us with war. This will not be tolerated. We have in fact not recruited a single player from your group. They have all asked to join our group. As you know once BP is over, your screwed. So I am extending this option to you. You can drop your flag, and join our group, or another's, does not matter to me. Or we will launch wave after wave on your city. This is our island, and we will not have a RE player stay. I am not trying to be a jackass about this, but it is a war game. I will give you until midnight tonight to respond.

Gritt81

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6319

The spy doesnt seem to be used for intel just for comedic relief

Well, it is a success, because I'm laughing like crazy watching all this talk.
It's like being back in High School...lol

Oh wait...I'm sure most of these kids are still in High School. :/

DeletedUser

all those crazy youths. Well I'm looking forward to tomorrow and seeing who can back all this talk, because god knows I cant.

DeletedUser2063

Canniss, if you read that message we are not recruiting him. We are saying leave or you will get pounded into the ground, which he will.

DeletedUser

If you think that you will be VERY sorry my friend.

I am experienced, yes. I know many experienced players. I have met many Newbies. But Some of the Newbies actually play better than the experienced. They actually played it as a teamwork game, as this game is. I have seen some experienced players Play for points, not for alliance domination. Or Teamwork. I am not saying Newbies are better, but I am saying Some Experienced players Aren't that good of a player.

DeletedUser2063

I agree, as I have taught many noobs who have ended up bigger and better than me. However if you have already played the game before and have knowledge of tactics, you're a step ahead of the game

DeletedUser

Well, it is a success, because I'm laughing like crazy watching all this talk.
It's like being back in High School...lol

Oh wait...I'm sure most of these kids are still in High School. :/

I just love it when someone throws a jab at someone's age.

Anywho, we use spies cuz it's more fun. We really don't need them in order to take down these MRAs but it's hilarious to see their "plans" and how they think we're losers who will be dealt with. :p There really is a surprise waiting for them.

DeletedUser

I am experienced, yes. I know many experienced players. I have met many Newbies. But Some of the Newbies actually play better than the experienced. They actually played it as a teamwork game, as this game is. I have seen some experienced players Play for points, not for alliance domination. Or Teamwork. I am not saying Newbies are better, but I am saying Some Experienced players Aren't that good of a player.

This is right to an extent. However, it ALL depends on the teacher of the newbie. I am proud to have taught many a newbs, and those I have taught have turned into AMAZING players! One I am especially proud of is hopla (grepostat him, his first world is Lambda under my command). Still, if it wasn't for my teaching these players would have gone a WHOLE different route and likely would have collapsed if they hadn't found another experienced player willing to do the same. Experience tends to give a competitive edge, but I understand what you are saying in this regard. Their experience seems to have not shaped them much for the better.

DeletedUser

I have trained many that have now become good leaders too. Some of them are in my alliance. It is all about the mentor.

DeletedUser3327

Seriously,Rhoman Empire has one experienced member and that is Santaclese.

And Icarus88, if read the alliance rolls correctly. That's two very good players. I have the honor to be playing with both of them in Lambda

DeletedUser

And Icarus88, if read the alliance rolls correctly. That's two very good players. I have the honor to be playing with both of them in Lambda

Yeah, but unfortunately their leadership is running the alliance into the ground. Atomic and Spurious are just hilarious and far from being leaders who can control a good alliance. They made enemies too soon and will probably pay the price. :)
After REII was disbanded what did Atomic want to do - invite the same members all over again. That's the definition of "insanity" - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

DeletedUser6486

Basically RE could have all the top 10 players and they still wouldn't be good because those 10 wouldn't be able to make up for their leader's mistakes

DeletedUser2063

Basically RE could have all the top 10 players and they still wouldn't be good because those 10 wouldn't be able to make up for their leader's mistakes

They could in retrospect, but they don't because all their too dogs keep bailing lol